Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are some users so edgy?

I wish I could get my addon verified

Gotta give credit to that soytears user. He waited all this time just to try and bluepill us. Patiencemaxxing, I see.

I joined over a year ago, and I know I haven't posted at all.. (social anxiety even on a fkin forum, jfl...), but I read often.

I don't get why some users (not all, I'd say a minority does this but because they have so much edge they are louder) like saying women shouldn't have rights
Stopped reading right there. Anything you say beyond that point has been discredited by this.

Personally I don't think that all women are trash but women who espouse Westerner values definitely are.

Westerner women DON'T get a pass for being women just because it's supposedly biological that they should act this way blah blah. If they'd get a pass for that then by this logic women couldn't sin at all and we should just let them be on some just exist mode.

They have freedom of will and plenty of Western women have deliberately choose to do evil plenty of times. They deserve to be shame and called out.

This is the problem with some people who interprete blackpill as something totally biologically deterministic where no one shares blame for anything.

After thinking about it for a long time, honestly i can't really give an answer to your question that would satisfy me.

Been lurking for a year, never posted, never did go to the incels wiki with a ton of studies that he so much looks for, trying to shame incels with "i'm more mature than you attitude", oblivious that doesn't work because shaming losers is useless. Yeah, that's an infiltrator if i ever saw one.

Last edited:
Ban this gay fagot (he sucks cock)

Saying women should have rights was edgy up until about a century ago.

I believe everyone wants attention. An easy way to get attention is to pretend to be retarded or overly aggressive. Unfortunately this type of poster can't lose unless they are ignored. Even more unfortunate is the combination of IncelTears and other attention seeking posters who ensure that retarded posters here always get some of the spotlight.
They quite literally think pretending to be retarded is an art form. Strangely, they also claim to hate IncelTears despire the orgasms they get from attracting IT attention.
So, to answer your question: they just want attention.

Memesogyny to be specific. Misogyny done in a humorous or meme fashion.
yeah they are just ((memes)) bro

Some of us have been treated so cruelly by women it's fair to hate them.
This.

I was at the gym and I asked this black foid if I could use the rope which she wasnt using (it was by her foot), she disgustingly looked at me as if I'd offered her a piece of shit and said "I'm using it".

Observing her for the next 15 minutes, she didn't even bloody use it.

As I was walking home, a random foid on the bus sneaked a picture of me and started laughing at me with her friends (I was so mad).

I can't go a week without getting dirty looks or being ridiculed for my looks and it infuriates me that people suggest it's your personality!!!!

I can confirm OP is a fag from IT.

Ban this soy fuck.

I wonder if OP has the same reaction to the women who post disgusting messages towards short men and ugly men on social media every day?

You need to have your rights taken away.

I really don't understand how you can be blackpilled and still "respect" women
Why do users on here always talk about killing babies and how it's their god given right to kill babies and have as much bareback sex with random people as they want?

OH WAIT THAT'S WOMEN
women are 200 times edgier than men on average
stfu IT roastie
Obvious bait from IT cuck :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Mods pls. Ban
Incels don't have it good in life tbh. When stuff is shit, some people get angry and angry people need to vent, that's where I think the edgy posts come from. May not be good but it is what it is.
All of these. We deserve to atleast vent online. Would you rather we actually commit homicide Mr. :soy: ? Gotta let the misery and ragefuel/suifuel out somehow due to all of the beyond potent bullshit in our lives.

i now understand the maycel meme

also have some soy :soy:

Reported for being a cuck

Because I am isolated and I don't know what's socially acceptable. I don't even care if women have rights or not since I'm rotting.

Check your testosterone levels.

like saying women shouldn't have rights, or they get happy when some die, or stuff like that. I find it completely retarded to think just because they have a different set of hormones and puss instead of cock that they are somehow less. You can respect all human beings AND be blackpilled.

:soy:

jfl at being this retarded

I agree bro
So much misogyny here :feelspuke:

Y'all need to try being a good person

I am joking mods

They're just emotional animals, why would I care about inferior beings? i hate who empowered them.

A lot of women are part of groups that I hate, one of them is the left wing, so it makes sense to hate them.

I thought that almost all new users usually get banned, even through they didn't even send a message

free speech buddy boyo, i say how i feel after countless yrs of torment, ridicule, pain, isolation, and rejection

OP seems like cucktears infiltrator, please fuck off back to reddit if u feel this place is “too extreme” for u

Because edgy humor is funny, we can't say these sorts of things in public.

Someone ban this nig