Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are some users so edgy?

C

cels_FAIL

Greycel
I joined over a year ago, and I know I haven't posted at all.. (social anxiety even on a fkin forum, jfl...), but I read often.

I don't get why some users (not all, I'd say a minority does this but because they have so much edge they are louder) like saying women shouldn't have rights, or they get happy when some die, or stuff like that. I find it completely retarded to think just because they have a different set of hormones and puss instead of cock that they are somehow less. You can respect all human beings AND be blackpilled.

The blackpill is literally just studies that show how romance works IN THIS SOCIETY. You can even tell they're quite moronic because they don't even give proper arguments, it's all just emotion and anger. I doubt most of these edgy people are real incels, but just people who like the free speech of this site and use it to push their idiotic beliefs. Incel doesn't mean woman hater, but hey, if you disagree give me an actual argument as to why I should, and I'll listen.

You better look up the definition of bluepilled if you're gonna call me it. You'd be literally proving my point by doing so.

Total time spent online 0:07

hmmmm

I really don't understand how you can be blackpilled and still "respect" women

Women hate ugly men. The logical response is to hate people who hate you, and as an ugly male its just logical to hate women.

if someone hates you without any reason give that motherfucker a reason

Some random quote i read on the internet but very accurate.

a mix of rage, frustration, despair, bitterness and anger.
it does sound edgy tbh; all of the guys here who promotes rape and shit will prob regret it later on but I understand where they come from.

We've been played by life, women and society, either we attack ourselves or we attack them back tbh

so hating women is edgy, but when a woman sells her feces or bath water then its not edgy? or when she dates only good-career guys

Women shouldn't have rights = edgy? J F L

The blackpill is literally just studies that show how romance works IN THIS SOCIETY
I guess I'm not black pilled then. Because I thought the BP was far bigger than that. But hey to each their copes

None is your business

Why do you care? You have never posted anything and you aleady have a problem with the users here. You should fuck off to IncelsWithoutHate, you'll fit better there.

Men dont care if your ugly, you can gain their respect through jokes and skills. Women are the problem they not even treat us like full human beings why cant i not even ask a foid a question as an ugly male? You aint even allowed to make her a compliment (catcalling). They hate us and they also hate you without any logical reason its just there nature to be darvinistic creatures who hate the weak and support violence in any form. If you dont hate women as an ugly male then you are one of those persons who let people shit on you and say "i dont care if i am the punching bag" or one of those people who say "i dont care if someone fucks me in the ass"

If you are an "incelwithouthate" YOU ARE A FAGGOT.

like saying women shouldn't have rights

they get happy when some die

I find it completely retarded to think just because they have a different set of hormones and puss instead of cock that they are somehow less

Incel doesn't mean woman hater

Something that describes OP

This.

Over for hibernationcels.

>muh edgy :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Typical redditfag, if i don't like it, it's edgy, therefore it's bad. Go back to inceltears, you aren't fooling anyone here.

Also, nice username, fag, guess you wanted at first just to insult us, but was too pussy to do it at the time, now you're trying to pass as one of us. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
You can respect all human beings AND be blackpilled.
No I don´t think you can, I can´t respect females, white knights and female worshippers when I know the reason for their actions and I realized the reality of looks i.e. what you call the blackpill before I even encountered this forum I just refered to it as looks.

1st post and already trying to give us cuck advice huh

1+1=2

Water = Wet

Blackpilled = misogynst

I can´t respect females, white knights and female worshippers when I know the reason for their actions and I realized the reality of looks
That's exactly what I mean, you hate because you're angry and immature, yet you push this idea to everyone here as if it's normal.

Total time spent online 0:07

hmmmm
I said i browsed the forum often, not that I logged in. If im not gonna post there's no point.

Women hate ugly men
Please provide studies that prove your exact sentence, otherwise shut up with your dogma.

a mix of rage, frustration, despair, bitterness and anger.
it does sound edgy tbh; all of the guys here who promotes rape and shit will prob regret it later on but I understand where they come from.

We've been played by life, women and society, either we attack ourselves or we attack them back tbh
That's a valid answer. I disagree, but it's valid.

so hating women is edgy, but when a woman sells her feces or bath water then its not edgy?
I'd do the same if I was a girl, and so would you. If you would want to be an idiot and miss out on free money that's on you.

I suppose I'm a more "moderate" person -- but I really don't see any reason why I should stick up for foids and SJWs.

A lot of users here have been bullied all their lives, and if they're venting, so be it.

Cuz it's fun and we'd get in trouble if we said these things irl.

I'd do the same if I was a girl, and so would you. If you would want to be an idiot and miss out on free money that's on you.

you mean you would whore yourself and fuck men for money? i wouldnt do that, eww

stfu IT roastie

That's exactly what I mean, you hate because you're angry and immature, yet you push this idea to everyone here as if it's normal.

That's quite a logical stretch, isn't it? Please, explain to us what we are supposed to feel.

Please provide studies that prove your exact sentence, otherwise shut up with your dogma.

If you weren't a LARPer you'd know what every single one of us experiences every day: hatred and mockery. The halo effect is real. If you think that a 5'5 ugly ethnic framelet garners the same amount of respect and attention as a 6'4, good-looking white male when they both enter a room, I don't know what you're smoking.

Who do you think you are telling everyone else to shut up, buddy?

I don't blame Belle Delphine for trying to make a buck, I blame the cucks buying it. There's no supply without demand.

The blackpill is literally just studies that show how romance works IN THIS SOCIETY. You can even tell they're quite moronic because they don't even give proper arguments, it's all just emotion and anger. I doubt most of these edgy people are real incels, but just people who like the free speech of this site and use it to push their idiotic beliefs. Incel doesn't mean woman hater, but hey, if you disagree give me an actual argument as to why I should, and I'll listen.
Most people are shit. Incels included. Brutal truth.

Patriarchy works best for everyone. Women't aren't cut to have excessive liberties, let alone authority over shit.

There should be a purge of all users that don't post enough relative to the time they've been here.
So you would take advantage of lonely depressed men to make yourself rich? Money isn't free, it comes from somewhere.

Incels don't have it good in life tbh. When stuff is shit, some people get angry and angry people need to vent, that's where I think the edgy posts come from. May not be good but it is what it is.

like saying women shouldn't have rights

The reasoning behind that is that women are sheltered and see everything through rose tainted glasses also they have poor outlook. That is why they should not have rights.

they get happy when some die

I don’t get happy but I am glad a once agan I must state all the stories posted here are about women being killed are CHOOSING to ingnore advice on dating criminals, going to 3rd world countries or leaving with unfamiliar men. I am glad promiscuity and stupidly is being bred out of existence.

I joined over a year ago, and I know I haven't posted at all.. (social anxiety even on a fkin forum, jfl...), but I read often.

I don't get why some users (not all, I'd say a minority does this but because they have so much edge they are louder) like saying women shouldn't have rights, or they get happy when some die, or stuff like that. I find it completely retarded to think just because they have a different set of hormones and puss instead of cock that they are somehow less. You can respect all human beings AND be blackpilled.

You better look up the definition of bluepilled if you're gonna call me it. You'd be literally proving my point by doing so.
It's simple, an isolated life leads to extreme anger and a feeling of not being part of this society. I'm usually a nice person if you are nice to me but to say the truth I have had the urge to kill people who try to mock me usually I just beat them up a little, this kind of anger towards people might be due to getting bullied at a very young age(6 years old). I'm a strong guy with experience in combat sports so I don't take shit from anyone.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Oh, so you're just plain retarded.
Did you ever take a look at the blackpill archive? Do you know anything about the blackpill?

Obvious bait from IT cuck :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Mods pls. Ban

I said i browsed the forum often, not that I logged in. If im not gonna post there's no point.

That's a valid answer. I disagree, but it's valid.

Here's a mature answer for you: I want sex slavery to be legal so I can purchase a female to fuck. I want females to have no rights because it would mean ugly men could get a job more easily and afford to provide for their foid, with daily sex as a reward.

Feel free to screencap this for your home forum inceltears.

People who are against edgy posts are boring and annoying.

The vast majority of "woman hating" posts here is acutally cynical humor and venting.

It's not even an incel thing because if you hang out with some manly group that isn't totally cucked and liberal you're literally going to hear the same things some people post here. Men like to vent and joke. The things I hear from men I train boxing with... They would sound extreme even here. You have to be a GIGA cuck to have a problem with this.

Fuck this puritanistic Western society where you're supposed to be Serious and Responsible little cuck all the time and try not to hurt feelings of particular groups (while everybody can make fun out of you if you're white, autistic, Christian, man, working class etc.)

Why do users on here always talk about killing babies and how it's their god given right to kill babies and have as much bareback sex with random people as they want?

OH WAIT THAT'S WOMEN
women are 200 times edgier than men on average