Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are some people obsessed with “procreation”?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
I wasn't being mean. :feelsohh: I just haven't slept all night. That's all. :feelsbadman:
I am ymir fritz a slave to everyone. :feelsrope: I get it why it had to be this way it is fine. My species will never learn anything

3.8 billion years of evolution predates us and the only consistent pressure through this time has been to procreate.

Every attribute that any life form has ultimately exists only because it somehow has helped in the goal of spreading our genes and procreation is at the center of that.

Altruism may exist in the form of helping those who likely share the same genes as you do.

All of this is why sex is really, really important and being an incel really, really sucks.

Kind of a pointless purpose considering everything will be extinct at some point anyway.
I don't care about it tbh. If I was chad I would rather enjoy my limited time here as much as possible instead of spending money with kids.
But it's not like we have much of a choice anyway.

Last edited:
Everyone I know is getting aggressive when I didn't even do anything wrong.:feelsrope: I wish I wasn't born
No bro I didn't mean it like that. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: Please accept my hug. :heart:

No bro I didn't mean it like that. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: Please accept my hug. :heart:
Nah man I am trucel. I have hit the rock bottom of eveything. I am humanitys slave

Nah man I am trucel. I have hit the rock bottom of eveything. I am humanitys slave
No you are not. You are now my bro. Here is another hug. :heart:

Cope, he will swarm in pussy and he won't impregnate a single one, while you will continue to go on about "m-muh reproduction is a biological need."
Looool based king thanks
Kind of a pointless purpose considering everything will be extinct at some point anyway.
I don't care about it tbh. If I was chad I would rather enjoy my limited time here as much as possible instead of spending money with kids.
But it's not like we have much of a choice anyway.
Agreed
No you are not. You are now my bro. Here is another hug. :heart:
Gay

Because I'm single while I don't want to be? Just lol if you think it's "biologically" and "evolutionary ingrained" into us that we want to have kids. :feelskek: Miss me with that bullshit. I don't give a shit about not having kids, but I do give a shit that I'm condemned to being alone because I'm not attractive enough to get a partner.
That’s the evolutionary reason. I just said you could rationalize it in any way you want. Your brain doesn’t know why it has that desire.

That’s the evolutionary reason. I just said you could rationalize it in any way you want. Your brain doesn’t know why it has that desire.
Not at all. There is no "evolutionary reason," that is just soyspeak. I don't want to procreate (leaving a "genetic legacy").

I sort of used to but I'm glad I don't anymore. Partly just from becoming more nihilistic and partly from becoming less prideful and not caring about "muh legacy" or "muh bloodline".

Not at all. There is no "evolutionary reason," that is just soyspeak. I don't want to procreate (leaving a "genetic legacy").
Exactly that’s soy speak
I sort of used to but I'm glad I don't anymore. Partly just from becoming more nihilistic and partly from becoming less prideful and not caring about "muh legacy" or "muh bloodline".
Good

Literally all animals breed to pass on their genes. Wanting someone in your life and other shit is all bullshit that's in your psychology because it was evolutionarily advantageous to trick you into breeding.

Literally all animals breed to pass on their genes. Wanting someone in your life and other shit is all bullshit that's in your psychology because it was evolutionarily advantageous to trick you into breeding.
Not at all, that's soyspeak like I said. Life is more than just procreating. If that was our sole purpose then mankind wouldn't care about inventions and stuff.

“People’s main idea is to reproduce” what the fuck is this?
This doesn’t make any sense, are everyone’s main goal is to have children?

“you win if you have children” then I would marry a random foid and win? Wtf is this bullshit?

people’s or at least mine is to enjoy myself and live comfortably enough, and you survive, not to have children you dumb fucks

i would have children so that they will look after me when I get old and be my companions, everyone thinks about this but doesn’t say, they say I wanted to “reproduce”

what a fucking faggots those people are
they think with their dick and not reason
"You win if you have kids." :soy:
"Every man's goal in life is to have kids." :soy:
legit just slave for 18+ yrs bro
Your kids are some of the only people on earth that could love you unconditionally. I just want a family bro why is that weird.
cope no unconditional love exists. I hate my shitskin parents and no reason my theoretical children wouldn't hate me

Not at all, that's soyspeak like I said. Life is more than just procreating. If that was our sole purpose then mankind wouldn't care about inventions and stuff.
Inventions are literally made because it helps animals acquire resources more efficiently.

Inventions are literally made because it helps animals acquire resources more efficiently.
Why should it matter if procreation is the only reason people live? Who cares about inventions?

Why should it matter if procreation is the only reason people live? Who cares about inventions?
If procreation is the only reason people live, then life is worthless as an incel. I only mentioned inventions because you did.

Gay
If procreation is the only reason people live, then life is worthless as an incel. I only mentioned inventions because you did.
Stfu

Those are soy speak
Nah, soys are the ones that say “theres more to life than sex inkwel” :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yet all their life is dedicated to getting any scrap of pussy they can in between the chads she’s fucked, and beta buck cucking.

Nah, soys are the ones that say “theres more to life than sex inkwel” :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yet all their life is dedicated to getting any scrap of pussy they can in between the chads she’s fucked, and beta buck cucking.
Gtfo soy faggot

“People’s main idea is to reproduce” what the fuck is this?
This doesn’t make any sense, are everyone’s main goal is to have children?

“you win if you have children” then I would marry a random foid and win? Wtf is this bullshit?

people’s or at least mine is to enjoy myself and live comfortably enough, and you survive, not to have children you dumb fucks

i would have children so that they will look after me when I get old and be my companions, everyone thinks about this but doesn’t say, they say I wanted to “reproduce”

what a fucking faggots those people are
I HAVE A PRIMAL CAVEMAN LIKE URGE TO CUM IN VAGINAS WAND WATCH BUMPS GROW ON THE FEMALES I PLANTED MY SEED ON.

If are not Johnny Appleseed with cum, there is something wrong with your biological wiring.

Yea having kids is retarded anyways. I wouldn't procreate even if I was a Chad. I can't be arsed with extra responsibilities and be bothered with their bullshit. Life is meaningless and painful and no one asks to be born. It's our selfish parents who bring us here to suffer. Knowing all of this, knowing that no matter how rich and successful you are your kids are gonna suffer in some way or form after knowing all of that if you still procreate then you're a hypocrite and an emotionally driven retard.

Yea having kids is retarded anyways. I wouldn't procreate even if I was a Chad. I can't be arsed with extra responsibilities and be bothered with their bullshit. Life is meaningless and painful and no one asks to be born. It's our selfish parents who bring us here to suffer. Knowing all of this, knowing that no matter how rich and successful you are your kids are gonna suffer in some way or form after knowing all of that if you still procreate then you're a hypocrite and an emotionally driven retard.
Having a vasectomy is literally the best deal for chad.

Having a vasectomy is literally the best deal for chad.
Yeah tbh. If I'm a 40 year old guy living in with my 24 year old girlfriend then you bet I'm getting a vasectomy and cooooooooming inside her 2-3 times everyday without worrying about pregnancy

[UWSL]lol at the m..muh condom coping cucks[/UWSL]:feelskek:

tfw you realize vasectomy soyboys were the real chads all along

Tenor

That's my point, procreation is NOT the only reason people live.

That's my point, procreation is NOT the only reason people live.
According to evolutionary biology, everything is either done to help you survive/reproduce. What can you think of that is fulfilling, that doesn’t help with these things?

According to evolutionary biology, everything is either done to help you survive/reproduce. What can you think of that is fulfilling, that doesn’t help with these things?
>evolutionary biology :soy:
:feelskek: JFL if you think everything revolves around procreation. That is narrow-minded thinking for simpletons.