RageFuel Why are some people obsessed with “procreation”?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Sex, relationships, family, etc. Hookers can’t give you that.

And we are biological entities with evolutionary pressure ingrained into us. There’s no point of trying to deny it, it is what it is.
Reproduction is just sex , you wrote some other stuff ,that is not what I’msaying retard ,of course I’m denying it cuz it’s bullshit

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
21d 6h 6m
Mentally lost cel said:
Exactly, that is bullshit

Yeah cuz my genes is bad retard
Calling me retard won't give you pussy coward.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
erenyeager said:
Calling me retard won't give you pussy coward.
Cope, he will swarm in pussy and he won't impregnate a single one, while you will continue to go on about "m-muh reproduction is a biological need."

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
21d 6h 6m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cope, he will swarm in pussy and he won't impregnate a single one, while you will continue to go on about "m-muh reproduction is a biological need."
Being mean won't get you anywhere. Why do humans do this to one another is this hell why why do I have to be the sole target of everyone and everything. I thought you guys were incels not the other way around

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
erenyeager said:
Being mean won't get you anywhere. Why do humans do this to one another
I wasn't being mean. :feelsohh: I just haven't slept all night. That's all. :feelsbadman:

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
21d 6h 6m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I wasn't being mean. :feelsohh: I just haven't slept all night. That's all. :feelsbadman:
I am ymir fritz a slave to everyone. :feelsrope: I get it why it had to be this way it is fine. My species will never learn anything

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
erenyeager said:
I am ymir fritz a slave to everyone. :feelsrope: I get it why it had to be this way it is fine. My species will never learn anything
Don't be sad bro. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

IncelFromFinland

IncelFromFinland

Recruit
★★★★★
17d 4h 37m
3.8 billion years of evolution predates us and the only consistent pressure through this time has been to procreate.

Every attribute that any life form has ultimately exists only because it somehow has helped in the goal of spreading our genes and procreation is at the center of that.

Altruism may exist in the form of helping those who likely share the same genes as you do.

All of this is why sex is really, really important and being an incel really, really sucks.

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
21d 6h 6m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Don't be sad bro. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Everyone I know is getting aggressive when I didn't even do anything wrong.:feelsrope: I wish I wasn't born

G

GeneticallyBurned

Greycel
16h 13m
Kind of a pointless purpose considering everything will be extinct at some point anyway.
I don't care about it tbh. If I was chad I would rather enjoy my limited time here as much as possible instead of spending money with kids.
But it's not like we have much of a choice anyway.

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
erenyeager said:
Everyone I know is getting aggressive when I didn't even do anything wrong.:feelsrope: I wish I wasn't born
No bro I didn't mean it like that. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: Please accept my hug. :heart:

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
21d 6h 6m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
No bro I didn't mean it like that. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: Please accept my hug. :heart:
Nah man I am trucel. I have hit the rock bottom of eveything. I am humanitys slave

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
erenyeager said:
Nah man I am trucel. I have hit the rock bottom of eveything. I am humanitys slave
No you are not. You are now my bro. Here is another hug. :heart:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Looool based king thanks
GeneticallyBurned said:
Kind of a pointless purpose considering everything will be extinct at some point anyway.
I don't care about it tbh. If I was chad I would rather enjoy my limited time here as much as possible instead of spending money with kids.
But it's not like we have much of a choice anyway.
Agreed
RREEEEEEEEE said:
No you are not. You are now my bro. Here is another hug. :heart:
Gay

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Mentally lost cel said:
Looool based king thanks

Agreed

Gay
Tbh he just came across as being sensitive and I didn't wanna be mean to him. :feelsmage:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because I'm single while I don't want to be? Just lol if you think it's "biologically" and "evolutionary ingrained" into us that we want to have kids. :feelskek: Miss me with that bullshit. I don't give a shit about not having kids, but I do give a shit that I'm condemned to being alone because I'm not attractive enough to get a partner.
That’s the evolutionary reason. I just said you could rationalize it in any way you want. Your brain doesn’t know why it has that desire.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:
That’s the evolutionary reason. I just said you could rationalize it in any way you want. Your brain doesn’t know why it has that desire.
Not at all. There is no "evolutionary reason," that is just soyspeak. I don't want to procreate (leaving a "genetic legacy").

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Commander
★★★
56d 1h 26m
I sort of used to but I'm glad I don't anymore. Partly just from becoming more nihilistic and partly from becoming less prideful and not caring about "muh legacy" or "muh bloodline".

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not at all. There is no "evolutionary reason," that is just soyspeak. I don't want to procreate (leaving a "genetic legacy").
Exactly that’s soy speak
BodyFat10orRope said:
I sort of used to but I'm glad I don't anymore. Partly just from becoming more nihilistic and partly from becoming less prideful and not caring about "muh legacy" or "muh bloodline".
Good

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Literally all animals breed to pass on their genes. Wanting someone in your life and other shit is all bullshit that's in your psychology because it was evolutionarily advantageous to trick you into breeding.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Literally all animals breed to pass on their genes. Wanting someone in your life and other shit is all bullshit that's in your psychology because it was evolutionarily advantageous to trick you into breeding.
Not at all, that's soyspeak like I said. Life is more than just procreating. If that was our sole purpose then mankind wouldn't care about inventions and stuff.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
205d 4h 20m
Mentally lost cel said:
“People’s main idea is to reproduce” what the fuck is this?
This doesn’t make any sense, are everyone’s main goal is to have children?

“you win if you have children” then I would marry a random foid and win? Wtf is this bullshit?

people’s or at least mine is to enjoy myself and live comfortably enough, and you survive, not to have children you dumb fucks

i would have children so that they will look after me when I get old and be my companions, everyone thinks about this but doesn’t say, they say I wanted to “reproduce”

what a fucking faggots those people are
they think with their dick and not reason
RREEEEEEEEE said:
"You win if you have kids." :soy:
"Every man's goal in life is to have kids." :soy:
legit just slave for 18+ yrs bro
incelitis said:
Your kids are some of the only people on earth that could love you unconditionally. I just want a family bro why is that weird.
cope no unconditional love exists. I hate my shitskin parents and no reason my theoretical children wouldn't hate me

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not at all, that's soyspeak like I said. Life is more than just procreating. If that was our sole purpose then mankind wouldn't care about inventions and stuff.
Inventions are literally made because it helps animals acquire resources more efficiently.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Inventions are literally made because it helps animals acquire resources more efficiently.
Why should it matter if procreation is the only reason people live? Who cares about inventions?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Why should it matter if procreation is the only reason people live? Who cares about inventions?
If procreation is the only reason people live, then life is worthless as an incel. I only mentioned inventions because you did.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Gay
Copexodius Maximus said:
If procreation is the only reason people live, then life is worthless as an incel. I only mentioned inventions because you did.
Stfu

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
Mentally lost cel said:
Those are hERoshima and niggersaki blackpills.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Those are hERoshima and niggersaki blackpills.
Those are soy speak

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
Mentally lost cel said:
Those are soy speak
Nah, soys are the ones that say “theres more to life than sex inkwel” :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yet all their life is dedicated to getting any scrap of pussy they can in between the chads she’s fucked, and beta buck cucking.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Nah, soys are the ones that say “theres more to life than sex inkwel” :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yet all their life is dedicated to getting any scrap of pussy they can in between the chads she’s fucked, and beta buck cucking.
Gtfo soy faggot

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
72d 7h 59m
Mentally lost cel said:
“People’s main idea is to reproduce” what the fuck is this?
This doesn’t make any sense, are everyone’s main goal is to have children?

“you win if you have children” then I would marry a random foid and win? Wtf is this bullshit?

people’s or at least mine is to enjoy myself and live comfortably enough, and you survive, not to have children you dumb fucks

i would have children so that they will look after me when I get old and be my companions, everyone thinks about this but doesn’t say, they say I wanted to “reproduce”

what a fucking faggots those people are
I HAVE A PRIMAL CAVEMAN LIKE URGE TO CUM IN VAGINAS WAND WATCH BUMPS GROW ON THE FEMALES I PLANTED MY SEED ON.

If are not Johnny Appleseed with cum, there is something wrong with your biological wiring.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
SlayerSlayer said:
I HAVE A PRIMAL CAVEMAN LIKE URGE TO CUM IN VAGINAS
Everyone does that’s not what I’m saying, that’s just a need

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★
20d 8h 59m
Mentally lost cel said:
Biologically? Wtf does that even mean
Over for noimpulsetohavechildrencels ngl, it never started for your genetic blood line.

Aadi

Aadi

Hikikomori
28d 7h 57m
Yea having kids is retarded anyways. I wouldn't procreate even if I was a Chad. I can't be arsed with extra responsibilities and be bothered with their bullshit. Life is meaningless and painful and no one asks to be born. It's our selfish parents who bring us here to suffer. Knowing all of this, knowing that no matter how rich and successful you are your kids are gonna suffer in some way or form after knowing all of that if you still procreate then you're a hypocrite and an emotionally driven retard.

G

GeneticallyBurned

Greycel
16h 13m
Aadi said:
Yea having kids is retarded anyways. I wouldn't procreate even if I was a Chad. I can't be arsed with extra responsibilities and be bothered with their bullshit. Life is meaningless and painful and no one asks to be born. It's our selfish parents who bring us here to suffer. Knowing all of this, knowing that no matter how rich and successful you are your kids are gonna suffer in some way or form after knowing all of that if you still procreate then you're a hypocrite and an emotionally driven retard.
Having a vasectomy is literally the best deal for chad.

Aadi

Aadi

Hikikomori
28d 7h 57m
GeneticallyBurned said:
Having a vasectomy is literally the best deal for chad.
Yeah tbh. If I'm a 40 year old guy living in with my 24 year old girlfriend then you bet I'm getting a vasectomy and cooooooooming inside her 2-3 times everyday without worrying about pregnancy

lol at the m..muh condom coping cucks:feelskek:

tfw you realize vasectomy soyboys were the real chads all along

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:
That's my point, procreation is NOT the only reason people live.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's my point, procreation is NOT the only reason people live.
According to evolutionary biology, everything is either done to help you survive/reproduce. What can you think of that is fulfilling, that doesn’t help with these things?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:
According to evolutionary biology, everything is either done to help you survive/reproduce. What can you think of that is fulfilling, that doesn’t help with these things?
>evolutionary biology :soy:
:feelskek: JFL if you think everything revolves around procreation. That is narrow-minded thinking for simpletons.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
>evolutionary biology :soy:
:feelskek: JFL if you think everything revolves around procreation. That is narrow-minded thinking for simpletons.
Loool based
Copexodius Maximus said:
evolutionary biology
:soy: