Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why are some male autistic communities so hateful/toxic towards women?"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/i7wgyg/why_are_some_male_autistic_communities_so/?sort=new

In a typical group autist setting, ~90% of the men are incels, while sexual relationships are near ubiquitous among the females.

Last edited:
NTpill is real tbh.

Because autists are high IQ and know about the female menace.

Same thing with other disabilities, even physically handicapped women have no issues dating/fucking. But for men those problems are a death blow

Brutal shit mayne

Because autists are high IQ and know about the female menace.
One of the replies unironically mentions this, or rather the patronizing attitudes that NT supremacists have when discussing autistic mens' perceptions of women, as if they are stupid and their lived experiences don't matter (but the lived experiences of low-IQ, psychopathic thugs like George Floyd do matter, of course):

I posted about this concept yesterday with respect to ER:

To say that his mental model of the world was 'deformed,' like the jewtube video in the OP does, is ironically a very lookist insult against the lived experiences of those with autism, which shows that mentalceldom and inceldom are not so distinct after all, insofar as normgroids are concerned.

Last edited:
Cope levels - Beyond Astronomical
This is an IT poster attempting to co-opt autistic male consciousness to the cause of feminism, despite the fact that women universally revile and shun autistic men for failing to demonstrate sufficient social conformity.

And when these autistic men attempt to solve this problem through narcissistic mimicry, a positive adaptation to their inhumane surroundings, they are called toxic :feelskek:

Last edited:
I don't like women being in any kind of mental health support groups honestly. Most of the ones I've tried getting involved in has these dumb thots attention whoring for likes and "YoU'rE bEaUtIfUl!" comments from soy simps by posting filtered selfies. And when I post something I'm actually going through and would like advice, I get straight up ignored. JFL women live life on easy mode.

I don't like women being in any kind of mental health support groups honestly. Most of the ones I've tried getting involved in has these dumb thots attention whoring for likes and "YoU'rE bEaUtIfUl!" comments from soy simps by posting filtered selfies. And when I post something I'm actually going through and would like advice, I get straight up ignored. JFL women live life on easy mode.
As one of the comments I posted above states:

Women aspies are seen as people who need help and love and kindness... Men? Nope. They are seen as slaves. If we cannot work and be a good slave, we are treated as bad people. Crisis Hotlines.. Homeless shelters... Housing services... we are last on the line by default for all of these.

And yet we're privileged somehow :feelsseriously:
To call men "privileged" is to consider capitalist wageslavery and social alienation as an ideal, and this is exactly what contemporary feminists do. They wish that women could be as antisocial and cut-throat as men and be rewarded for it by the system; they wish, for example, that psychopathic women like Hillary Clinton could become president instead of psychopathic men like Donald Trump.

The same applies to calling White people "privileged," as if there is anything enviable about being seen as the default drones under consumer capitalism, stripped of all communal bonds and sources of meaning.

It is a very conformist ideology that fundamentally worships power and exploitation, which is why these types are known as 'liberals,' after all.

Last edited:
It is a very conformist ideology that worships power and exploitation, which is why these types are known as 'liberals,' after all.
It's insane how the people who think of themselves as tolerant rebels are the biggest bootlickers of the system, they're the ones who believe that the system is just.

women universally revile and shun autistic men for failing to demonstrate sufficient social conformity.

And when these autistic men attempt to solve this problem through narcissistic mimicry, a positive adaptation to their inhumane surroundings, they are called toxic :feelskek:

It's insane how the people who think of themselves as tolerant rebels are the biggest bootlickers of the system, they're the ones who believe that the system is just.
Rebelliousness in American politics has long just been a pretense that serves to promote conformity.

This is seen not just on the left, but also the right -- Donald Trump being the ultimate example. His entire campaign was presented as a rebellion against the establishment, whereas in reality, it was an establishment dog and pony show from the very beginning.

Donald Trump was not some outsider who decided to suddenly become political; he has been involved in shady political undertakings with establishment GOP operatives since at least the turn of the century.

Rebelliousness in American politics has long just been a pretense that serves to promote conformity.

Couldn't agree more. This is clearly seen in how corporations push creative destruction of industries and a need to make a statement or "send a message" and get people out of their comfort zone. The positive talk of being a "disrupter" that in the end still serves the system and destroys all vestiges of sense and fills the world with contradicting narratives and unspoken social rules and trends from pop culture.

Tbh the whole 20th century was socially engineered bullshit, at least in terms of cultural changes. Muh rebels being fully supported by the rulers :lul:

This is seen not just on the left, but also the right -- Donald Trump being the ultimate example. His entire campaign was presented as a rebellion against the establishment, whereas in reality, it was an establishment dog and pony show from the very beginning.

Donald Trump was not some outsider who decided to suddenly become political; he has been involved in shady political undertakings with establishment GOP operatives since at least the turn of the century.
The rebelliousness of people is exploited and misdirected nowadays i've noticed. The system doesn't try to fight this but instead gives people meaningless bullshit to be upset about. Like metoo, manspreading, mansplaining, the wage gap, George floyd, lgbt shit and more

Incels are the latest "enemy" and "public crisis"

Anything that will distract the populace while the elites keep doing their thing

The best example was Occupy Wall Street. The elites sabotaged it with marxist garbage because it threatened them.

insane blackpill. soys won't touch this
That feminists are completely fine with the idea that men have to prove their value while women have value just for existing shows what frauds they are.

Tbh the whole 20th century was socially engineered bullshit, at least in terms of cultural changes. Muh rebels being fully supported by the rulers :lul:
The main basis of American electoral politics since the Nixon era has been about rebellion, in the sense of negatively voting against the opposing candidate moreso than affirmatively voting for your preferred candidate.

Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton was a perfect example of this dynamic, with neither candidate having really tried to be convincing in the affirmative sense, but rather focusing their campaigns on attacking the other as "crooked" and "racist," respectively, and leaving the rest to inference ("Donald Trump must be a Based Hitler, because Hillary Clinton says so" t. alt-right; "Hillary Clinton must be a respectable woman, because narcissistic Drumpf abuses her and women in general" t. soys and foids).

The perception, fed by false dialectics and false consciousnesses, that the other candidate uniquely represents the cultural hegemony and should therefore be rebelled against is played upon, whereas both candidates do in reality and to participate in the system at all is to legitimize it.

Social engineers understand perfectly well that people are discontented with liberal-capitalism and the broken society it has created, and have rebellious tendencies, and have accordingly moved to channel them into appropriate expressions of conformity -- such as participating in the political system.

In 2016 and 2020, examples of politicians whose campaigns were focused on positive appeals rather than negative drama despite being more cerebrally "rebellious" were Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang, both of whom lost (unsurprisingly), probably because they were always meant to lose, and just channel energy into the leviathan.

Last edited:
because females can't think anything beyond what they can only see physically; on average most are not capable of abstract thinking or even questioning anything at all (This is repeated but should be stated), especially that which is in their favour. Just like flies, once they taste what affection towards them and constant compliments are like, they start to crave those sensations like the flies constantly craving for whatever they find, if it doesn't occur then they start going crazy and pulling all of the "muh mental illness" shenanigans and other issues, when there are those who are genuinely mentally ill and don't brag post about it all the time, in comparison to those that state "mental illness is real and should be talked about" nonsense but then are fine after a few minutes or so.

JFL it never began for me, ugly AND an aspie.
I don't like women being in any kind of mental health support groups honestly.
Good, you shouldn't like women being anywhere but the kitchen tbh

Last edited:
Maybe because male adult communities are hated by women
full

Fucking retards.

There is no incel “ideology”.

This is the same level of fucking stupid as when Christ cucks accuse atheists of being a religion/ideology.

Fucking retards.

There is no incel “ideology”.

This is the same level of fucking stupid as when Christ cucks accuse atheists of being a religion/ideology.
As it's commonly understood, an "incel ideologist" is an involuntary celibate who externalizes blame for his condition, instead of internalizing blame.

But this is actually the adverse of a narcissistic attitude, which is characterized by internalizing blame (a way of preserving mental control over your situation and insisting that you are perfect, the problem merely being that you have not yet realized your perfection), which is seen in something like PUAs.

Psychologically illiterate soys will call incels "narcissistic" when it is actually redpilled tryhards, who more resemble bluepillers than not, who are narcissistic :feelskek:

Indeed, the idea that externalizing blame is inherently false is a very narcissistic attitude, which implies that you have complete control over your destiny and are unaffected by everything around you. Notice how @BlkPillPres has become more inclined to view himself as "in control" of his fate as he has minimized his ego/self (i.e. become more narcissistic), for example.

The question is not whether you should externalize blame or not, but whether you are blaming the right people, and not too parochial in where you point the finger. This is especially evident as it concerns autism, because it just frankly isn't your fault if you're autistic, and society does literally victimize you. But (((who))) controls society and (((why))) are autistic characteristics, which are prosocial in essence, so deleterious to social success these days? Why is anti-social behavior increasingly rewarded?

Last edited:
Autism/sperg as a man is a death sentence.

Spergs like Lolita's more than neurotypicals.

A 35yo woman might as well be a 80yo woman to an aspie man.

Woman only needs a working vagina to have relationship. Doesnt matter if shes autistic.

Mentalcel is definately real for normies and Chad lites

If you know anything about the condition Asperger's it prevents you from interacting socially with other people, you become a target for superficial bastard normies and as a consequence these people will not form normal (typical) relationships with aspie men, so I would take an educated guess and say most Aspie straight men probably live as lifelong bachelors, though I would assume gay Aspie men might have more chances of finding a suitable partner since gays themselves are outsiders.

I don’t mean to generalize women, but they usually need to be able to like and know a man before they become romantically interested in a guy or are willing to have a sexual relationship with him. In the mating game this puts straight Aspie men at a huge disadvantage, and most women would probably find men with Aspergers as too eccentric to relate to; especially if others have alienated him and she sees that then your fucked. Women are more herd followers than men and will only drop their panties for Chad looking aspies or ones with mass resources. I hope this answers your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back