Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many shortcels obsessed with breeding a tall woman?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
First: if you’re an incel, you shouldn’t even be considering having children period, you should 100% be an anti natalist because there is zero guarantee your child would be tall or good looking and you have the same odds of having a mental disabled subhuman dwarf as a tall, good looking chad son due genetic recombination.

Having children is immoral if you are truly Blackpilled.

And just because tall women settle on height more than short women doesn’t mean they will date a manlet, they mostly go for average and above average height men settle because they don’t want to be taller than their partner and have daughters that are too tall.

You should always go for women shorter than yourself by atleast 4 to 5 inches because the number 1 indicator of relationship satisfaction is the height difference, every single man I’ve seen with a women the same height or taller than him has been a betacuck with zero spine that obeys his wife completely.

Last edited:
It's a genetic lottery. Even if you're short, if you have tall relatives and you breed with a tall woman, you could have tall kids. Also height is a X-chromosome based gene so your son is more likely to inherit his mother's height genes.

It's a genetic lottery. Even if you're short, if you have tall relatives and you breed with a tall woman, you could have tall kids. Also height is a X-chromosome based gene so your son is more likely to inherit his mother's height genes.
There is no 100% guarantee he will be tall.

Because tall people are more attractive and healthier than short people, applies to both men and women

Because tall people are more attractive and healthier than short people, applies to both men and women
No it’s not, ideal female height for most men is 5’3-5’4.

He will have a higher chance of being tall with a tall mother than a short one.

He will have a higher chance of being tall with a tall mother than a short one.
It’s still immoral, you’re risking a lifetime of suffering on someone who had zero choice on the matter.

There’s no chance anyways for midgets to get a tall women

Unless she’s so tall that she’s forced to date short guys, I’m pretty sure the “short” guys are like 6,3 anyway

There’s no chance anyways for midgets to get a tall women

Unless she’s so tall that she’s forced to date short guys, I’m pretty sure the “short” guys are like 6,3 anyway
Exactly, I have never seen a short man with a woman taller than 5’6.

First: if you’re an incel, you shouldn’t even be considering having children period, you should 100% be an anti natalist because there is zero guarantee your child would be tall or good looking and you have the same odds of having a mental disabled subhuman dwarf as a tall, good looking chad son due genetic recombination.

And just because tall women settle on height more than short women doesn’t mean they will date a manlet, they mostly go for average and above average height men settle because they don’t want to be taller than their partner and have daughters that are too tall.

You should always go for women shorter than yourself by atleast 4 to 5 inches because the number 1 indicator of relationship satisfaction is the height difference, every single man I’ve seen with a women the same height or taller than him has been a betacuck with zero spine that obeys his wife completely.
high IQ thread. But anyway many short men here still want kids and theorize if they fuck tall foid. They will have tallfag kids

Tall women are hotter and are bloodline improvers. If the offspring become taller than the father it's already a win.

Tall women are hotter and are bloodline improvers. If the offspring become taller than the father it's already a win.
Having children is immoral.

Women don’t date men shorter than them.

That's only bluepilled low IQ males, anyone who understands the blackpill gave up on competing in the animal kingdom long ago.

If one's an incel, he's gonna be lonely all his life anyways. So, that doesn't change anything. JFL.
But taller women have taller sons, that's true. And short women are usually the reason why their sons are short/below average/average.

If one's an incel, he's gonna be lonely all his life anyways. So, that doesn't change anything. JFL.
But taller women have taller sons, that's true. And short women are usually the reason why their sons are short/below average/average.
No one should have children period, there will always be a non zero chance your son will be short no matter how tall your parents are.

I am a shorter. I will buy an egg from a tall toilet and pay a surrogate toilet to self-implant it through IVF and give birth.

high IQ thread. But anyway many short men here still want kids and theorize if they fuck tall foid. They will have tallfag kids
Even if your son ends up tall, what if he ends up with ALS and becomes wheel chair bound and paralyzed or has severe lv 3 autism? He’ll still end up an incel and suffer a lifetime of missed opportunities, exclusion and bullying all because you wanted to feed your pride of calling yourself a father.

And your Gf/wife will never respect you if you’re the same height or shorter than her.

Nothing is 100% certain tho. Its just higher odds. One of my cousins is 5”8 but his brother is like 6”5. Their parents are like 5”11 and 5”9 but his mom despite being tall herself comes from a relatively short family. Genes skip generations and reappear.

I like tallish women (5”9 max) bc they have long legs which are hot but wouldnt mind a foidlet.

Nothing is 100% certain tho. Its just higher odds. One of my cousins is 5”8 but his brother is like 6”5. Their parents are like 5”11 and 5”9 but his mom despite being tall herself comes from a relatively short family. Genes skip generations and reappear.

I like tallish women (5”9 max) bc they have long legs which are hot but wouldnt mind a foidlet.
That makes having children immoral, you can never guarantee your child would not end up ugly, disabled, autistic or short and have a lifetime of suffering except to not have them.

That makes having children immoral, you can never guarantee your child would not end up ugly, disabled, autistic or short and have a lifetime of suffering except to not have them.
Agree

And your Gf/wife will never respect you if you’re the same height or shorter than her.
true tbh. Big reason I have given up on it all. I will money Maxx and hope to reincarnation Maxx. Nothing can be done in this life. It is already finished and completed.

No one should have children period, there will always be a non zero chance your son will be short no matter how tall your parents are.
I mean, yes, I myself am an antinalatist. But there are men who'll inevitably have children and who have the choice to choose a woman to have children with. So, for those men, it will be more rational to breed with tall foids.

Tall women look repulsive.
Yeah your son will benefit for it but who cares about that.

Because my sons will be moggers. Don't let w*manlets breed and create more incel spawn.

they want their children to have a better life than they had

Tall women don't want short men anyway

LeFrenchCel

Incels can't breed so why are r hey dreaming about breeding?

That's proof they are fakecels

No, different outcome from my maternal side.