Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many shortcels obsessed with breeding a tall woman?

First: if you’re an incel, you shouldn’t even be considering having children period, you should 100% be an anti natalist because there is zero guarantee your child would be tall or good looking and you have the same odds of having a mental disabled subhuman dwarf as a tall, good looking chad son due genetic recombination.

Having children is immoral if you are truly Blackpilled.

And just because tall women settle on height more than short women doesn’t mean they will date a manlet, they mostly go for average and above average height men settle because they don’t want to be taller than their partner and have daughters that are too tall.

You should always go for women shorter than yourself by atleast 4 to 5 inches because the number 1 indicator of relationship satisfaction is the height difference, every single man I’ve seen with a women the same height or taller than him has been a betacuck with zero spine that obeys his wife completely.
i‘d never date someone over 5‘6. 5‘3-5‘4 is alr to me.