Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are so many people there so mean......

acta125

acta125

Greycel
why are so many people there so mean...... i havent done anything wrong and ppl are mean to me on this site

You're 6'6. If I was your height, I'd be drowning in pussy.

[IMG alt="acta125"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/59/59380.jpg?1703637451[/IMG]

acta125

Greycel​

JoinedDec 26, 2023Posts31

You sound like a foid

I'm not mean.
Welcome to Incels.is, my fellow brocel.

Having fun trolling poor lonely virgins?

Don't mind them brocel.

If your height of 6'6 is true, then at least tell us what your face looks like, GrAY

Because I am not one to please your ego, i'd rather break your ribs with my feet then have a genuine chat with you, no better feeling then having a grown man begging infront of you, then followed by that is shame

im not mean to anybody. i can't speak for anybody else sorry.

im 6.6 but im 75 kg so idk if its cool
ReallyAngrypepe

we don't trust GrAYcels who don't get our language

people on here can be rude ass fags sometimes though

Earn u stripes like every else loafer

why are so many people there so mean...... i havent done anything wrong and ppl are mean to me on this site
Cause it’s an anonymous incel website we’re the majority of the posts are suifuel

Respectfully kill yourself

They get shat on by everyone around them irl for being subhuman so they take out their frustrations on other subhumans

You speak like a foid or a feminine normie.

Trucels are used to being persecuted,since you cry about it sounds like you're a sheltered fakecel scum normie