Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are so many incels pming people on inceltears?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Everytime I go over to inceltears, I see people claiming "Wow this guy told me all of these hateful misogynistic things in private chat and he wonders why he is an outcast?"

My main issue is who is stupid enough to pm these losers at inceltears? You make the rest of us look bad and weak when you give them validation by interacting with them. Pming some femoid that she should kill herself for being a whore isn't going to gain us anything. Nor will trying to get laid by getting a femoid on reddit to pity fuck you. It's not going to work and it just makes you look even of a bigger loser in their eyes.

Stop pming those idiots and giving them ammo to use against us. We may be incel but at least have a bit of dignity.

Meh it's not like we're gonna stop posting threads about them, so fuck it.

They probably made up this or exxagerate the number of pms they are receiving. They are cucks, remember.

They probably made up this or exxagerate the number of pms they are receiving. They are cucks, remember.

This is possible but there's this 34 year old virgin that keeps posting on their threads. He keeps trying to gain sympathy and etc.

I've pm'ed a few whores before. I just link them to threads where their post gets demolished, and if they want to argue with me further I proceed to put those whores in their place. It usually ends with them blocking or reporting me to cuckit, but I don't mind because I have multiple accounts.

This is possible but there's this 34 year old virgin that keeps posting on their threads. He keeps trying to gain sympathy and etc.

Who? Quote him

Who? Quote him

Can't find his comments now. I think moderator banned him or removed his comments but his name started with "stone".

I think they're larping

the lonely incels secretly want to become friends with the cool kids from IT

A bunch of Infiltrators unfortunately.

Never stop posting

WON'T STOP POSTING OwO

Kill me pls (in Minecraft) pewpew.
Tumblr plfl0mTKp11uhqdiro1 540

I dunno, it's not me, I don't even go on there

Either lowIQcels or LARP. Because I’m pretty sure back during the braincels days, BrazilianSigma made fake incel accounts to post low IQ posts on braincels to screenshot.

PMing cucktears is faggotry, tbh.

I think it's a larp tbh

Everytime I go over to inceltears, I see people claiming "Wow this guy told me all of these hateful misogynistic things in private chat and he wonders why he is an outcast?"

My main issue is who is stupid enough to pm these losers at inceltears? You make the rest of us look bad and weak when you give them validation by interacting with them. Pming some femoid that she should kill herself for being a whore isn't going to gain us anything. Nor will trying to get laid by getting a femoid on reddit to pity fuck you. It's not going to work and it just makes you look even of a bigger loser in their eyes.

Stop pming those idiots and giving them ammo to use against us. We may be incel but at least have a bit of dignity.
This. It’s a shame people from here even view Reddit. It’s just a place for them to shit on us. It makes no damn sense to go on that website, or to talk to people who hate you
PMing cucktears is faggotry, tbh.

the lonely incels secretly want to become friends with the cool kids from IT
>Wanting to be friends with degenerates and orbiters
Highly doubt he’s 34 on Reddit. Most guys in their 30s hang out in wizchan... or 8ch r9k if it still existed.

I've pm'ed a few whores before. I just link them to threads where their post gets demolished, and if they want to argue with me further I proceed to put those whores in their place. It usually ends with them blocking or reporting me to cuckit, but I don't mind because I have multiple accounts.

If you had a job, you would not have time to waste on normies. Find something else to do, man.

If you had a job, you would not have time to waste on normies. Find something else to do, man.
Give me a job that makes decent money. I'm not finding anything on my own.

He's talking about retards who send direct private messages to them.