Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are ricemen so weak

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
*Feminine face
*Broad nose
*Chink eyes
*lack of jaw
*White worshipping(asian foids)
*Lack huge muscles

Eating foods like soy and rice
Btw is the small dick thing true about asian men(and all ricemen in general).

Ricemen do kung fu

They have superior brain volume.

At least they have high IQ and can kpopmaxx, we curries got nothing going for us

This is why they work with curries in US while remaining celibate

Very true. There are many Curries on CodeChef and SPOJ.

They’re ninjas tho

*Feminine face
*Broad nose
*Chink eyes
*lack of jaw
*Lack huge muscles

I'm not eating any soy based food as a ricecel.
i knew the consequences if i do that again

You are ignorant. Not all Asians are nerdcel betabuxxers. Asians are actually quite strong relative to their body weights. They dominate all the weight lifting competitions. They are also completely ruthless. Even mexican drug cartels are more compassionate than these Thai thugs.

You are ignorant. Not all Asians are nerdcel betabuxxers. Asians are actually quite strong relative to their body weights. They dominate all the weight lifting competitions. They are also completely ruthless. Even mexican drug cartels are more compassionate than these Thai thugs.
Bruh all ricecels in the west are basically incels . Especially sfcels

I get it what you mean by "not all"
Yeah there might be some changs

Bruh all ricecels in the west are basically incels . Especially sfcels

I get it what you mean by "not all"
Yeah there might be some changs
Yes but it's because of selective immigration. East Asian immigrants are the ‘cream of the crop’ in terms of IQs and intelligence and not representative of asians as a whole. They are usually feminine, submissive nerds who don't care about their looks. Same with currycels. How would the west benefit from having these dark triad Thai thugs or yakuza gang members

Last edited:
Op is probaby a shitskin subanimal nigger

I don't understand why ppl keep calling them high iq, their school and teaching system is the worst

I don't understand why ppl keep calling them high iq, their school and teaching system is the worst
I've read that most of their high scores on standardized tests come from rote memorization, and less innate understanding.

Ok, but Shitting on male looks is such a foid behavour ngl
You just called him a shitskin subhuman nigger literally before this you clown hypocrite lol

Chinks are feminine and weak its a fact its the reason 56% of mongoloid foids literally marry outside their race in the US, chinks have the lowest T out all races

They arent High IQ, all their countries are failed worker States literally all nothing but slaves for their government

rice is weakest race in world, instead they're brainy, look at number of asian IT engineer these days.

ricemen are the most powerful race, seethe harder c*ucasoid

low protein diet

i remember a bluepilled ricecel who was complaining about how a lesbian found him attractive LOL over for ricecels.

The penis size and race thing is true... But not for the reason you think. The ONLY thing that is known to correlate with dick-size is height (there is one Dutch study that links homosexuality with larger penises, however I'm highly critical of it as it uses a very small sample size and the overall methodology is flawed but this study has been used to "prove" that homosexuals have bigger dicks than heterosexuals, though I'd like to see it replicated in other countries and with larger samples).

White people simply are significantly taller than any other race, every day when I go out the average White (Dutch)man I see is around 6'5~6'6 and I often see individual White absolutely tower over everyone else standing over 7 Ft. Meanwhile generally speaking non-Whites are shorter, I wouldn't say that Asians are the shortest race, Niggers probably are shorter (though Western Niggers who are 20% White in general tend to be much taller than Continental Africans).

So because penis size strongly correlates with height it's safe to say that the tallest race (Whites) are much more likely to be hung than Asians who tend to be shorter than even White toilets.

diets entirely consisting of simple carbs and soy

diets entirely consisting of simple carbs and soy
Exactly no nutrients it’s impossible to grow and be nourished on the average chink diet

*Feminine face
*Broad nose
*Chink eyes
*lack of jaw
*Lack huge muscles

Ok GrAYcel