Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why are redpill communities so much more based than blackpill ones?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
It seems like they're the only ones trying to fight gynocentric soyciety, while blackpillers wallow in their own misery everyday.

what communities specifically? reddit?

Fight it by doing what? Telling their members to just hold frame and have confidence to get a woman? Promoting shitty 300$ PUA "academies"? At least you can have truth here, for the most part. :feelshaha:

Fight it by doing what? Telling their members to just hold frame and have confidence to get a woman? Promoting shitty 300$ PUA "academies"? At least you can have truth here, for the most part. :feelshaha:
They actually provide some sort of leadership and advice instead of whining all day. Even if it's shit advice, it still provides structure to their members.

They actually provide some sort of leadership and advice instead of whining all day. Even if it's shit advice, it still provides structure to their members.
Technically looksmax is blackpilled and they'll provide you advice too

What advice do you think we should provide other than moneymaxxing for copes or flying away to SEA? :ping:

Because they have more energy than us.

Because they don't have "it's over" as their mantra.

Because some of them have experienced sex and are not willing to give up on it just yet.

Because some of them want a better future for their sons/daughters.

Because some of them have nothing else going for them besides participating in redpill discussions.

It seems like they're the only ones trying to fight gynocentric soyciety, while blackpillers wallow in their own misery everyday.
It's as if that's what Redpill and blackpill function like you fucking retard

What advice do you think we should provide other than moneymaxxing for copes or flying away to SEA? :ping:
Stop worshiping foids and throwing your life away because of them.
Technically looksmax is blackpilled and they'll provide you advice too
They engage in foid worship like other blackpillers.

It's as if that's what Redpill and blackpill function like you fucking retard
It's just a way to view the world, retard. How you respond to the truth is completely different.

It's just a way to view the world, retard. How you respond to the truth is completely different.
There is no way to respond to the blackpill cause it's an admission only looks matter, most of us can't surgerymaxx so et ees what et ees

Whining all day is what is needed to change things. Whining all day is how women got rights and our whining may eventually awaken enough men to the truth.

What's not needed is Redpillers promoting false brotherhood and then telling men to brutally outcompete one another by gymmaxxing or learning game

flying away to SEA
This is even dumber than surgerymaxxing.
Running away will not solve anything. Those SEA shitholes will become gynocentric soycieties one day as well. Stop running and start fighting.

I kinda have to agree with this, there's a fine line between hating yourself and acknowledging it to get better, and hating yourself so much you have to hate others. I feel like I might be somewhere in-between sadly, and I don't know how to get out of this circle of aggression anymore, it just feels like I'm spiraling down into a constant feeling of anger nowadays

Whining all day is how women got rights
No, they actually went outside and did something. There were other factors as well, but crying on internet forums was not one of them.

No, they actually went outside and did something. There were other factors as well, but crying on internet forums was not one of them.
What would you like us to do, you sussy baka!

What would you like us to do, you sussy baka!
I discovered recently that Foids are unironically demonic parasites. If we do not fight back, humanity will actually go extinct. Do everything you can to curtail their rights.

IT grifter, ls ban him

What do you think about my spirtual advice?

The level of coping is do hilarious.

Women won because they had pussies.

Do we have pussies? No? So our SMV is below 5. We are subhumans, most of us are misfits from society, and have several diseases.

""Incel revolt"" nigga know ur place at most 0.5 of the population are truecels that are doomed to lurk here forever. Inherently we don't have any sort of social power because we are losers. Stop coping.

Only based thing from that community is gymmaxxing. I think more members on this forum should go to the gym if they don't already go. A scientifically backed good cope for your brain and body.

IT grifter, ls ban him
Foid worshipper, ban him.
The level of coping is do hilarious.

Women won because they had pussies.

Do we have pussies? No? So our SMV is below 5. We are subhumans, most of us are misfits from society, and have several diseases.

""Incel revolt"" nigga know ur place at most 0.5 of the population are truecels that are doomed to lurk here forever. Inherently we don't have any sort of social power because we are losers. Stop coping.
>Just give up
Go hang yourself, GrAYfag demoralization fed. You're the actual infiltrator.

Foid worshipper, ban him.

>Just give up
Go hang yourself, GrAYfag demoralization fed. You're the actual infiltrator.
OK lol

What's your grand totally realistic plan? Or are you all talk?

>Give me the details so I can stop it
Will not do, shill.
You will NEVER go e-ah.

Me and my band of antichrist officials will be there to stop you, puny incel

You will NEVER go e-ah.

Me and my band of antichrist officials will be there to stop you, puny incel
So pathetic using fabian war of attrition tactics on my brain. You will not win, I see right through your deception and use of jokes. Jump off a building, using a burner account made months ago does not phase me as you are clearly a GrAY

cuz they're not trucels maybe

They are busy buying and read pua shit thinking it'll get them pussy. They are pussy worshipers nothing else worse than normalfags .

Those normies have more social power than incels so they can act upon soyciety more aggressively