Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Reddit’s terms of service so dumb?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
So frustrating that I can’t say violent and hateful things. Everything is so censored. Can’t say anything without your account getting nuked. Been banned so many times over stupid shit.

Like one time where I said black women were ghetto hood rats or because I talk about the causes of mass shootings. So damn frustrating, makes me want to march the fuck into Reddit head quarters and smash their heads in with a hammer like a squashed pumpkin. How dare you silence me you fucking milk faced faggot.

why do you even bother using it?

So frustrating that I can’t say violent and hateful things. Everything is so censored. Can’t say anything without your account getting nuked. Been banned so many times over stupid shit.

Like one time where I said black women were ghetto hood rats or because I talk about the causes of mass shootings. So damn frustrating, makes me want to march the fuck into Reddit head quarters and smash their heads in with a hammer like a squashed pumpkin. How dare you silence me you fucking milk faced faggot.
I think hammer smashed face by cannibal corpse would be a good idea

Why is shit shit?

Im banned from R/ugly for replying in a post "Im ugly" and "Im Ugly too" Thought this was a community

Then they just nuked my account.

reddit is run by cucks

Reddit wants to clean up for their IPO, that's why it's not free speech any more.

So frustrating that I can’t say violent and hateful things. Everything is so censored.
You can say

As long as you're insulting the "right" enemies, look at ITards, they can wish us death and their accounts aren't banned. TwoXChromosomes is also good example.

these soys fap to faggy ToS.
it's a power trip for them.