Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Rape Victims Such Dumb Cunts ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
So a former oneitis who for whatever reason, periodically checks up on me, was telling me about her usual toxic and abusive shitstain boyfriend of the moment, (which by her own admission, she prefers over nice guys) and pretty much let out a huge pussy ache about her first boyfriend, who according to her, sodomized her within hours of meeting, yet for whatever reason, she didn't get the hell away from him and notify police. Decided to still date him for close to two years, in which he routinely took advantage of her while drunk, literally to the point where it happened so often she didn't seem to care. Despite the fact that they've been done with for quite some time, apparently she STILL MISSES HIM !! WHAT THE FUCK !?! HE MOTHERFUCKING FORCED U TO SUCK HIS DICK WITHIN HOURS OF MEETING YOU AND WOULD GET YOU WASTED JUST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS ! WHAT KIND OF NORMAL, SANE, AVERAGE MEMBER OF THE MOTHERFUCKING HUMAN RACE MISSES SHIT LIKE THAT !?!!

So yeah, while you all are getting bested by chad, I on the other hand am getting bested by a damned serial date rapist. Talk about being so much of a subhuman that if it were between having a nice and romantic old fashioned dinner and movie date with me or waking up the next day naked and bleeding from your pussy and not knowing why, they'll go ahead and shrug their shoulders while signing up to be an unknown crime stat without any hesitation what so ever. Someone fucking end my existence already...

"Former oneitis" Jeez the oneitis cucks just keep coming!

Foids love being dominated by men physically superior to them.

Situation 1: A subhuman touches them without their consent, they chimp out and dial the police, family members, FBI, DHS, KKK, space aliens, etc, hating the subhuman much more than they would a normie who would do the same thing; the horn effect on sub 5s for the particular foid is now even worse than it is regularly, and they're usually incredibly insufferable to be around because societal indoctrination makes them feel like they just survived an attempted murder. :feelsUgh:

Situation 2: A Chad does the same thing, but the foid allows it because the personality detector magically malfunctions; after a while she moves on from him and realizes the sympathy and attention she would get from cucks and other foids for reporting it. :feelsjuice: