Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are pretty girls shoved down my throat constantly

Apathetic

Apathetic

Recruit
★★
Every where on the internet I go I’ll always see some shit edit or pics of these cute girls it’s making me really fucking angry

Because they wear make up and use filters

Most foids look bland without makeup

Corporations trying to keep you wanting. The day you fully accept the blackpill and realise you can live your whole life happily without f*males is the day you'll stop spending on bullshit like disposable fast fashion, social media, hospitality stuff etc, and that is less money going towards the global cabal, which means less control over us sheeple. By planting attractive f*males everywhere you keep feeling inadequate, and ergo keep spending money trying to fill that artificial hole in your heart, thus remaining a nice little submissive beta under their control

To remind you of your inceldom and how you can never get that. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Corporations trying to keep you wanting. The day you fully accept the blackpill and realise you can live your whole life happily without f*males is the day you'll stop spending on bullshit like disposable fast fashion, social media, hospitality stuff etc, and that is less money going towards the global cabal, which means less control over us sheeple. By planting attractive f*males everywhere you keep feeling inadequate, and ergo keep spending money trying to fill that artificial hole in your heart, thus remaining a nice little submissive beta under their control
Yeah I understand what you mean but I wear shit clothes from charity shops and spend all my money on drink and fags I just really hate women and i am mad they are always shown to me