Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are people’s arguments us hurrr DURR your only suicidal/depressed/angry because you can’t get women

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate these fucking retards who boil down a complex issue to something so miniscule. Shut the fuck up dipshit if my only issue was not getting women I probably wouldn’t even be here. Most of us have a multitude of other issues but we’re connected by the fact we can’t get foids. Plus when the entire culture is heavily based around sex & romance who wouldn’t feel angry they aren’t experiencing these things. Who wouldn’t feel angry when one of our innate purposes in life is to reproduce and have a family. But aside from that the Blackpill I’ve said this multiple times applies to almost every situation. Also when you have other issues on top of being ugly, BEING UGLY WILL JUST WORSEN THOSE ISSUES.

ITcucks are actually so fucking stupid. Go look up the Halo Effect you imbeciles did you people get Lobotomized as a child or smth? The halo effect is a scientifically proven phenomenon and with our gynocentric our society is, it’s only affecting men. Halo effect is also a product of modernity and an overemphasis on aesthetically pleasing features due to commercialization of them.

My only problem is women to be honest and it's pretty much the only reason why I'm sad.

Having the entire concept of relationships and intimacy (said by even mainstream kike science to be one of the most important factors of success in life) removed from you simply because you're too physically unattractive to ever have the modern foid even consider you isn't even a problem, bro! All those studies showing decreased quality of life in pretty much every aspect of existence in short and ugly men are exaggerating! :lul:

It's called a strawman argument.

Majority of idiots speaking against incels use only fallacies

They don't see the effect that has on young men and on our biology and mentality ,

It's called a strawman argument.

Majority of idiots speaking against incels use only fallacies
They use every single logical fallacy because they want an excuse to belittle and humiliate ugly autistic men.
Having the entire concept of relationships and intimacy (said by even mainstream kike science to be one of the most important factors of success in life) removed from you simply because you're too physically unattractive to ever have the modern foid even consider you isn't even a problem, bro! All those studies showing decreased quality of life in pretty much every aspect of existence in short and ugly men are exaggerating! :lul:
Yup. How the fuck are these faggot redpillers and ITcucks going to tell me it’s all in my head?? I’ve been completely disrespected, humiliated, belittled, insulted and ultimately treated lower than rapists, murderers and the worst of the worst due to my looks & autism. This is primarily from peers my own age who are susceptible to this halo effect commercialization. Those far older have given me more respect