Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are people so overly sensitive to even the most mild animal abuse?

Users that still see animals are defenseless or innocent need to take off the blue tainted glasses.

One of the reasons that foids are so hateable is because of their animal qualities -- their inability to rise above programmed instinct and think logically. They only do things that are selfish (survival oriented) and feel good for them because their hindbrain tells them to.

That same evil runs through all animals that don't have the capacity to reason. From a human male's perspective, animals are evil, but we condone them for environmental reasons. It should not extend far beyond that consideration.

Humans have already sacrificed so much for foids and animals, and what do we gain from it? Moral superiority?
There are many delicious foods like foie gras I will never be able to try due to animal activism, and there are untold medical advances we haven't made because scientists can't experiment on foids and chimps. How much longer must this hypocrisy go on?

An animal is a lower form of being than a human.
Human beings are designed to eat all sorts of animals and hunt for food.
What's the difference of killing animal for fun and for food?
The animal still dies, you just don't eat it.
At worst, it's a waste of resources.

Plus, animals have lower cognition and very different brain structures from human beings.
Many animals have less advanced central nervous systems and cannot feel pain to the same extent.
Also, animals kill each other cruelly all the time.

We also anthromorphize animals too much.
Just because an animal looks like it feels pain (it spazzes out and starts thrashing) doesn't mean it's feeling pain.
There are reflexes in the brain that automate movement to try to escape in response to certain stimuli.
It's the same issue as when you look at a dog's face and think it feels guilty when it doesn't.

Also, there is literally no disadvantage to human beings when animals feel pain. Nothing in the world changes for the worse.
I think feeling too much sympathy for animals leads to evil ideologies like PETA has.
I couldn't have said it any better. :feelsYall:

There's always this grossly incorrect assumption that's inserted that whoever finds animal abuse repugnant somehow finds the same kind of abuse towards other humans perfectly acceptable. Where the fuck is this coming from?

You gripe about inconsistencies, yet you make the error of assuming every other moral stance based on one thing.
I'm explicitly referring to people who don't care about or even encourage violence towards humans but get upset when an animal gets hurt like those in the thread by @Total Imbecile. Here's the thread: https://incels.is/threads/confession-i-waterboarded-a-cat-once.242916/#post-5503446 @universallyabhorred ruffled a lot of feathers with a similar topic I simply don't see the same sort of reactions I see on this thread, Imbecile's, or universallyabhorred's as I do on any of the human gore threads posted here.

I'm explicitly referring to people who don't care about or even encourage violence towards humans but get upset when an animal gets hurt like those in the thread by @Total Imbecile. Here's the thread: https://incels.is/threads/confession-i-waterboarded-a-cat-once.242916/#post-5503446 @universallyabhorred ruffled a lot of feathers with a similar topic I simply don't see the same sort of reactions I see on this thread, Imbecile's, or universallyabhorred's as I do on any of the human gore threads posted here.

I hate that people are saying I hurt the cat or even worse abused or tortured it

It was literally pouring some water over its head and probably the towel absorbed most of it

Reminder that there are ADULTS who declaw cats, hack their paws off and set them on fire

Id never legit injure an animal, I was just a pissed off teenager who thought "fuck you cat for scratching me Ill show you"

Because most people are worth less then a piece of shit, (most) animals on the other hand are not.
Because most people have done bad things or treated me badly, animals on the other hand have not.
A weak animal will almost never attack you first.
I don't understand the reasoning either, besides it's not like we got much choice. Plants are living just as we and animals are albeit differently, so going vegan isn't an option either. That leaves us with 2 options: A) Eat and continue living or B) Don't eat and die in miserable agony, not exactly a hard decision to make, even if unfortunate for other living things. We eat animals and plants becase we have to, not out of fun.
If there's other healthy food available it's not a good reason to kill them for food either. I haven't eaten meat in almost 10 years.

So not wanting to see a animal get tortured = bluepilled normie?
What an amazing comparison, are you mentally fit enough to be on here?
nobody's saying it's ok to attack an animal. but waterboarding a cat for 15 minutes and then never doing that shit again isn't the worst thing in the world. if someone did that to a human, you guys would be like "well it's a long time ago who cares"
Was I the only one who made a comment that wasn’t moralfagging? Also that faggot should get banned. He is an actual cuck. I can’t believe this forum tolerated moralfagging and agecuckoldry
moralfags and agecucks literally sound like IT-fags
A cow, pig, or chicken will never maul you. A dog is more likely to maul you than those animals, but people still like dogs more.

I'm not saying kids who smack cats should be severely punished, but they should be told that what they're doing is wrong. Animals can't make police reports or defend themselves, so if someone is caught abusing one people think "how long have they been abusing them?". I agree that weak men should be defended when they get abused by stronger men, but normies are hypocritical cucks. I treat all animals nicely, even weaker men, but normies only care about cats and dogs and human foids.

All animal should be treated nicely.
i don't think animal abuse is ok, nor do i think smacking one is ok, but normies seem to think that simply smacking a cat is equivalent to beheading a cat with a chainsaw or something. i could violently beat someone into a hospital and later on i'm forgiven by society, but the most mild attack on a cat is considered unforgivable and equivalent to murdering newborn babies.
It’s pure social conditioning and moralfagging. Is this way of thinking even common outside the West? People are fine with violence against humans but blow their lids when some dumb animal gets hit. It’s especially ironic when I see it happen on here. Every thread with violence against an animal has at least one retard say “That’s cruel, you should do this to a foid instead!”. I call out these hypocrites whenever I see them and they just get buttblasted.

The hypocrisy regarding most of these animal lovers doesn’t stop there, the majority of them even eat meat! The conditions animals go through for our consumption in the West is horrible but no one besides the heavily lambasted vegans care about that. In fact people hate vegans because vegans keep reminding them of their hypocrisy! Some CEO of some engineering firm recently got cancelled for lightly hitting his dog for peeing on carpet. Meanwhile the animal product consuming normies who cancelled him support industries that are doing FAR worse to animals than what he did.

My gripe isn’t that people are upset about animals being hurt, it’s their incredible inconsistencies regarding violence. Instead of utilizing reason they’ll just appeal to emotion and call you a psychopath...
high IQ. normies are hypocrites and they think lightly hitting a dog is equivalent to beheading a dog with a chainsaw
There's always this grossly incorrect assumption that's inserted that whoever finds animal abuse repugnant somehow finds the same kind of abuse towards other humans perfectly acceptable. Where the fuck is this coming from?

You gripe about inconsistencies, yet you make the error of assuming every other moral stance based on one thing.
if Total imbecile said that long ago he violently beat a man into a hospital but regrets it, people here would either say "based" or anything more neutral. but he waterboarded a cat for 15 minutes, never did it again and it was 8 years ago, and people be like "dis is y u inkwell" and they act like he murdered an infant.

i remember a little kid named Preston McDuffie was doxxed and the internet threatened to brutally murder him and publicly hang him because he closed the door on a cat's tail, they even praised his landwhale sister for tying Preston up and taping his mouth shut and beating Preston. if Preston beat the shit out of a human, the internet would just shrug.
An animal is a lower form of being than a human.
Human beings are designed to eat all sorts of animals and hunt for food.
What's the difference of killing animal for fun and for food?
The animal still dies, you just don't eat it.
At worst, it's a waste of resources.

Plus, animals have lower cognition and very different brain structures from human beings.
Many animals have less advanced central nervous systems and cannot feel pain to the same extent.
Also, animals kill each other cruelly all the time.

We also anthromorphize animals too much.
Just because an animal looks like it feels pain (it spazzes out and starts thrashing) doesn't mean it's feeling pain.
There are reflexes in the brain that automate movement to try to escape in response to certain stimuli.
It's the same issue as when you look at a dog's face and think it feels guilty when it doesn't.

Also, there is literally no disadvantage to human beings when animals feel pain. Nothing in the world changes for the worse.
I think feeling too much sympathy for animals leads to evil ideologies like PETA has.
HIGH IQ.
Because most people are worth less then a piece of shit, (most) animals on the other hand are not.
Because most people have done bad things or treated me badly, animals on the other hand have not.
Nobody here is claiming to be PETA and advocating for animal rights or whatever, but it's not like we are blithering psychopaths that want to kill every animal for no reason either. Point is if you kill an animal, kill it for food or self defence, kill it for an actual need. Don't torture, toy and kill the thing for fun or because you're fucked in the head.
waterboarding some cat is about as bad as maybe beating the shit outta a human, maybe less severe than that. but if total imbecile violently beat someone, people here would've said "eh it was a long time ago"
Exactly. This is all there is to it. But say you find the torture of animals disgusting and you'll get called a moralfag and, ironically, the people calling you that are employing the same reasoning (or lack thereof) that blue pilled normies use. That is, they slap you with every label under the sun based on one moral position, like if you say you find sexually developed 15 year olds attractive and suddenly, out of left field, you're a rapist, a serial killer, and a pedophile.... lolwut.
you aren't a moralfag for opposing animal abuse. you're a moralfag for acting like as if waterboarding some cat (who did fine later) is an unforgivable crime like as if he murdered a little kid or something. it wasn't the worst thing in the world. and he didn't do it again.
There's a quote in harry potter that stuck with me. Judge a man not by how they treat their peers but by how they treat their lessers.

By abusing animals, you are just announcing to the world you are okay with abusing the lesser. So that means they'll do that shit to me if given the chance.
this is a logical fallacy called appeal to false authority. some harry potter quote doesn't mean shit. also, i could say that dwayne johnson beating some small guy is abusing the lesser yet people would later forgive dwayne for it but you could merely smack some cat and people act like you murdered a toddler. what total imbecile did was a long time ago, and it wasn't that fucking horrible compared to much worse abuse. get over it.
A weak animal will almost never attack you first.

If there's other healthy food available it's not a good reason to kill them for food either. I haven't eaten meat in almost 10 years.
cats sometimes scratch first
I hate that people are saying I hurt the cat or even worse abused or tortured it

It was literally pouring some water over its head and probably the towel absorbed most of it

Reminder that there are ADULTS who declaw cats, hack their paws off and set them on fire

Id never legit injure an animal, I was just a pissed off teenager who thought "fuck you cat for scratching me Ill show you"
what you did was horrible but it wasn't extremely horrible like killing or something

OP you're no different than foids who rape dogs, you know that right? If you wanted to redeem your bitch ass you'd drop this weirdo topic altogether.
This is just fucked up

OP you're no different than foids who rape dogs, you know that right? If you wanted to redeem your bitch ass you'd drop this weirdo topic altogether.
bestiality isn't even the worst thing in the world. i don't hate foids who fuck dogs because bestiality bad. i hate them because they'd rather fuck dogs than fuck certain men. if a guy receives a blowjob from a dog he might be gross but it isn't the worst thing. dogs don't get traumatized from giving a blowjob that the dog clearly wanted to do.

This should be a ban worthy opinion regardless of what bullshit justification precedes or follows it.
you literally took what i said COMPLETELY out of context

"i don't hate foids who fuck dogs because bestiality bad. i hate them because they'd rather fuck dogs than fuck certain men"

you literally took what i said COMPLETELY out of context

"i don't hate foids who fuck dogs because bestiality bad. i hate them because they'd rather fuck dogs than fuck certain men"
The context was that besitaiolty isn't bad and you'd approve of the dogpill if foids fucked incels. Beastuality is degeneracy no matter who does it.

The context was that besitaiolty isn't bad and you'd approve of the dogpill if foids fucked incels. Beastuality is degeneracy no matter who does it.
if a guy fucks dogs i don't care

A cow, pig, or chicken will never maul you. A dog is more likely to maul you than those animals, but people still like dogs more.
pigs will actually fuck you up if they want to tbh

He could've dismembered the cat and I still wouldn't care. It's usually bluepilled fakecels who will breed in a few years or NT cucktruecels who had pets who get emotional because animals are substitutes for the children they will never have. If you still have morals as a long term incel you should read some blackpillpres and reevaluate your brain, and that's coming from someone who I'm pretty sure he's blocked

pigs will actually fuck you up if they want to tbh
Those are wild boars, regular pigs will only hurt you if you mess with them in a confined space the same way a dog would.

He could've dismembered the cat and I still wouldn't care. It's usually bluepilled fakecels who will breed in a few years or NT cucktruecels who had pets who get emotional because animals are substitutes for the children they will never have. If you still have morals as a long term incel you should read some blackpillpres and reevaluate your brain, and that's coming from someone who I'm pretty sure he's blocked
high iq. people are way too senstive about animals
Those are wild boars, regular pigs will only hurt you if you mess with them in a confined space m
the same way a dog would.
some dogs do bite people randomly

Those are wild boars, regular pigs will only hurt you if you mess with them in a confined space the same way a dog would.
farm pigs can get into feeding frenzies where they excite eachother up and they start freaking out and eating everything. Its crazy, they will sometimes eat people, usually children, when they get like that.

farm pigs can get into feeding frenzies where they excite eachother up and they start freaking out and eating everything. Its crazy, they will sometimes eat people, usually children, when they get like that.
That's not enough for them to be a threat to us.

nobody's saying it's ok to attack an animal. but waterboarding a cat for 15 minutes and then never doing that shit again isn't the worst thing in the world. if someone did that to a human, you guys would be like "well it's a long time ago who cares"
No doing that to someone without provocation would be disturbing and fucked up too.

i don't think animal abuse is ok, nor do i think smacking one is ok, but normies seem to think that simply smacking a cat is equivalent to beheading a cat with a chainsaw or something. i could violently beat someone into a hospital and later on i'm forgiven by society, but the most mild attack on a cat is considered unforgivable and equivalent to murdering newborn babies.
People are closer to their pets than other people these days that's why.

high IQ. normies are hypocrites and they think lightly hitting a dog is equivalent to beheading a dog with a chainsaw
Some normies do like to form angry mobs to go after anyone that does anything against social norms. Lightly hitting a dog isn't a social norm.

if Total imbecile said that long ago he violently beat a man into a hospital but regrets it, people here would either say "based" or anything more neutral. but he waterboarded a cat for 15 minutes, never did it again and it was 8 years ago, and people be like "dis is y u inkwell" and they act like he murdered an infant.
Good point. But many people here are merely unattractive and would be normies if they were attractive.

i remember a little kid named Preston McDuffie was doxxed and the internet threatened to brutally murder him and publicly hang him because he closed the door on a cat's tail, they even praised his landwhale sister for tying Preston up and taping his mouth shut and beating Preston. if Preston beat the shit out of a human, the internet would just shrug.
Yup the internet is sociopathic toward other people especially males. What's new.

waterboarding some cat is about as bad as maybe beating the shit outta a human, maybe less severe than that. but if total imbecile violently beat someone, people here would've said "eh it was a long time ago"

you aren't a moralfag for opposing animal abuse. you're a moralfag for acting like as if waterboarding some cat (who did fine later) is an unforgivable crime like as if he murdered a little kid or something. it wasn't the worst thing in the world. and he didn't do it again.
It's still pretty messed up. Just imagine if you were a cat and someone did that to you. It would be extremely unnerving. Or just imagine someone did it you as a human. Would you forgive them? You'd probably dislike them and stay away from them and find it disturbing if other people didn't really care what they did to you.

this is a logical fallacy called appeal to false authority. some harry potter quote doesn't mean shit. also, i could say that dwayne johnson beating some small guy is abusing the lesser yet people would later forgive dwayne for it but you could merely smack some cat and people act like you murdered a toddler. what total imbecile did was a long time ago, and it wasn't that fucking horrible compared to much worse abuse. get over it.

cats sometimes scratch first

what you did was horrible but it wasn't extremely horrible like killing or something
Animals are loved possibly above women but over all weak human males for normies. Many people here having grown up in normie society have a normie mindset.

No doing that to someone without provocation would be disturbing and fucked up too.

People are closer to their pets than other people these days that's why.

Some normies do like to form angry mobs to go after anyone that does anything against social norms. Lightly hitting a dog isn't a social norm.

Good point. But many people here are merely unattractive and would be normies if they were attractive.

Yup the internet is sociopathic toward other people especially males. What's new.

It's still pretty messed up. Just imagine if you were a cat and someone did that to you. It would be extremely unnerving. Or just imagine someone did it you as a human. Would you forgive them? You'd probably dislike them and stay away from them and find it disturbing if other people didn't really care what they did to you.

Animals are loved possibly above women but over all weak human males for normies. Many people here having grown up in normie society have a normie mindset.
like i said, if he violently beat a guy, later on he'd be forgiven. or people would say "oh well it was years ago". but he did something to a cat years ago and people act like it happened recently

like i said, if he violently beat a guy, later on he'd be forgiven. or people would say "oh well it was years ago". but he did something to a cat years ago and people act like it happened recently
Because people these days hold animals to be above humans.
A lot of people are more lonely these days and animals are more like family to them than other humans.

Because people these days hold animals to be above humans.
A lot of people are more lonely these days and animals are more like family to them than other humans.
doesn't affect morals. that's just appeal to pity

doesn't affect morals. that's just appeal to pity
People are kind to things they find cute and are useful to them. Most humans aren't useful to other humans and everyone is out for themselves in this hyper competitive modern society.
But pets aren't competition for humans like other humans are.

People are kind to things they find cute and are useful to them. Most humans aren't useful to other humans and everyone is out for themselves in this hyper competitive modern society.
But pets aren't competition for humans like other humans are.
pets aren't useful. people only like them because they don't know how to talk, watch TV, use forks and spoons, type on computers, etc. doesn't mean they're holy

pets aren't useful. people only like them because they don't know how to talk, watch TV, use forks and spoons, type on computers, etc. doesn't mean they're holy
People see pets as holy in the same way they see women as holy. Some of it is socialized and programmed for people to behave that way or they are outcast. But a lot of the reason why people care about pets more than humans is because pets are "cute and cuddly" and more loyal than humans to them.

So much Edge I feel like I'm Adam Copeland.

People see pets as holy in the same way they see women as holy. Some of it is socialized and programmed for people to behave that way or they are outcast. But a lot of the reason why people care about pets more than humans is because pets are "cute and cuddly" and more loyal than humans to them.
doesn't mean attacking an animal in a relatively mild way is unforgivable

and its dumb
Okay. I can't do anything about that. People value pet animals more than other humans in general now and it is socialized in the culture, media, news to do so.
Animal abuse has become a felony in the US now.
Laws change and follow cultural change.

Okay. I can't do anything about that. People value pet animals more than other humans in general now and it is socialized in the culture, media, news to do so.
Animal abuse has become a felony in the US now.
Laws change and follow cultural change.
the reason we have such a big panic over animal abuse is because social media always share gruesome stories of some dog being beheaded or something. and i think commercials about animal abuse in the early 2010s also were a contributing factor

Because animals didn't do anything wrong, and humans are awful. Particularly the female kind.

Because animals didn't do anything wrong, and humans are awful. Particularly the female kind.
doesn't matter. i could beat the fuck outta some guy and no one bats an eye

JFL at moralfaggots.co.

I would hunt and kill animals for fun if I owned a gun/hunting license.

It seems odd that they were, but I'm sure there's a reason unrelated to moralfagging. And I think it's because of how the thread was worded - maybe people interpreted the context as him being somewhat proud (or like it was something cool or edgy), and when they recognized that they probably grouped it as another cheap attempt for attention.
Had the thread been worded with a more overtly penitent tone, I'm 100% sure the reactions would been more neutral.

I really don't see the point of hurting animals.
I see why people hurt foids and I whole heartedly support it but animals haven't done anything wrong. They don't deserve any kind of abuse.

It seems odd that they were, but I'm sure there's a reason unrelated to moralfagging. And I think it's because of how the thread was worded - maybe people interpreted the context as him being somewhat proud (or like it was something cool or edgy), and when they recognized that they probably grouped it as another cheap attempt for attention.
Had the thread been worded with a more overtly penitent tone, I'm 100% sure the reactions would been more neutral.
i think if he expressed regret people would still freak out