Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are people afraid of needles? (Needlephobes speak up)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Is it the sharp point? Is it the injection site? Is it the thought of foreign objects going in your skin? People are afraid of getting flu shots from professionals with tiny pin pricks ffs. You'd think they'd get over it after a couple flu shots at least.

The thought of a needle (foreign object) going under the skin and shooting some substance in you . i cannot understand how it works . what even is more egh is when they take blood idk why i hate it so much i always just look away

It's just the weird feeling of something puncturing your skin that scares me.
But although it scares me it doesn't scare me to the point where I start screaming and crying.
I get through it but with fear in me that I hide jfl.

I dunno tbh I always wanted to take the syringe and just do it myself.

I’m not. :feelshmm:
Actually about to inject some hcg.

I used to be very scared of them. Just it going into my skin irritated the fuck out of me. I got over it a few years ago by pretending it was heroin.
It’s all of what you said basically.

I used to be but I don't give a shit anymore, pain is a constant companion

I don't understand it either

No man.
I like needles

Is it the sharp point? Is it the injection site? Is it the thought of foreign objects going in your skin? People are afraid of getting flu shots from professionals with tiny pin pricks ffs. You'd think they'd get over it after a couple flu shots at least.
Because it looks scary... syringes look freaky. the tube with the stuff in it.. the sharp piece of metal stabbing into your skin, the pain from getting something put it it bloody hurts... I got 9 fillings and a root filling done without any injections or numbing. Had no ''vaccinations'' since a little kid

Man is a wild beast, cousin of the gorilla. Fear of needles is natural for any animal and not a phobia.

I love needles. You can put lifesaving stuff in your body! And if you put the right stuff in there you can grow big and strong! When I'm ready to end it a needle will come in handy too! I love needles.

Bluepilled if you trust what they inject into you

The only thing that bothers me about getting blood tests is I feel really faint after for some weird reason.

I'm seriously considering pinning test, so I have to get over the slight fear I have of doing it myself.

It feels painful having a fluid pushed under my skin. Everything else about it is fine

I was scared of needles when i was a kid. But then i raeached puberty and it went away.

It hurts..

I still remember the Vitamin C injection 20 years later, back when I had the lung infection at 7...

I'm seriously considering pinning test, so I have to get over the slight fear I have of doing it myself.
Just shove the needle into the muscle. It's painless, even if your needle is some dull 23 grade Chinese crap for animal injections. Glutes seem to be the most popular injection site, but I don't see why. Delts are easier to reach by far.

Never used to be scared of needles then one day when I was getting my blood drawn, this useless old foid kept missing my vein so after the 3rd time my mind noped the F out of there and I had a panic attack.