Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are normies so stupid?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't get it. They say the most moronic shit that makes no sense if you think about it for longer than two minutes, or even do a quick web search!

It's like they all lack basic critical thinking. I've also noticed just by browsing social media that normies are stupendously easy to troll. look at this obvious bait Andrew Tate put out
View: https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1783049915800736108?t=b7LpfYaCyOAlU3j9PxuczQ&s=19

It's very blatantly satire and yet normies are sperging out in the replies.

How is it that normies call us socially retarded when they can't detect basic satire?

Sometimes I believe we're all in a video game and normies are NPCs unironically just due to how stupid they are.

They are all a bunch of zombies, we are the survivors in this retard apocalypse.

I thought he was being serious. Didn't he convert to pisslam? What he says makes sense if he did

Nigga I posted a thread about that andrew tate comment and people here fell for the bait jfl
At least users here have the excuse of autism. Still disappointing.

I thought he was being serious. Didn't he convert to pisslam? What he says makes sense if he did
He's been grifting off being a Muslim since he got in legal trouble.