Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having sex with women for pleasure is gay

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
GL7wCo0WgAARCMP
GLxypWGWwAArzv5

Anyone here would smash a 8/10 Stacy immediately if she asked us to, be honest

this fucking nigga :feelswhat:

My honest reaction when I meet Tate irl
Hellsing Ultimate AMV   Pa Vikingtog  Feat The Letzte Battalion online video cuttercom

What pisslam does to a mf

Acting as if he didn't spend decades doing exactly what he's preaching against :lul: ARCH hypocrite
He says this abrasive shit on purpose, he knows it gets a reaction out of people + its funny

This has to be the lowest IQ take I’ve ever heard from him.

Having tattoos is gay as hell

Of course Bottom G would say something like that. TOTAL REDPILLER DEATH!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He says this abrasive shit on purpose, he knows it gets a reaction out of people + its funny
you aren't wrong :feelsjuice: it's worked

he has retained an impressive amount of relevance even to this day

He's also stated he'd rather fuck a tranny than an ugly female.

lol what the fuck

I mean….is Andrew being a hypocrite here or what? I can bet that’s 99% of his reason for having sex.

I can agree with the first line though, when we made it about the pleasure rather than reproducing we fucked up the balance of things, and now sex havers don’t give a care and either have kids out of wedlock, or abort.

I mean….is Andrew being a hypocrite here or what? I can bet that’s 99% of his reason for having sex.

I can agree with the first line though, when we made it about the pleasure rather than reproducing we fucked up the balance of things, and now sex havers don’t give a care and either have kids out of wedlock, or abort.

Listening to this jackass grifter is one of the latest pastimes for young, lost blue-pilled men that are pretty low IQ tbh

As if this asshole doesnt do it himself

Nick Fuentes moment

Wanting children or not is not related to being gay or not at all. Of course, if you are bisexual and badly want children you will aim for a heterosexual relationship, but still there is no "actual" connection, it's just a correlation.

If you want to fuck women, whether with condom or with birth control or without, you are not gay - except if you mean the previous definition of "gay" as just "happy", because ig if you fuck a lot of women you certainly are happy.

You might think of not wanting children to be imprudent, but obviously not every bad choice is being gay, unless, again, you use "gay" as the insult, not the sexual orientation.

All women are evil
The only use of them should be for making kids