Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies so insecure

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They have to start shit with you for no reason all the fucking time. Gotta mog the neurotic loner to elevate their smv from 0.001 to 0.01, impress the sluts

The saying is true that often times chads or stacies don’t ever bother you because they don’t need to, they mog you just by existing and don’t need to demean you

They are also so insecure they assume if you don’t want to talk to them it’s because they’re boring and you think they’re uninteresting (both usually true and correct)

Holy shit wish they would leave you alone

they assume if you don’t want to talk to them it’s because they’re boring and you think they’re uninteresting
hmm i cant relate. for me if i dont talk to them they assume im an antisocial freak mentally ill autistic. in my experience normies usually have a gigantic inflated ego in which theyre the best in the entire universe

are you sure youre not chad? :feelshmm:

hmm i cant relate. for me if i dont talk to them they assume im an antisocial freak mentally ill autistic. in my experience normies usually have a gigantic inflated ego in which theyre the best in the entire universe
You have to think why they dislike anyone who is quiet

There is no inherent reason to do this unless the ego gets in the way and they start to think, “is it because they think I’m boring? Is it because they think I’m uninteresting and not worth talking to?” (with normies yes usually the case). It’s one of those things normies make a problem out of when there is none.

There is no inherent reason to do this unless the ego gets in the way and they start to think, “is it because they think I’m boring? Is it because they think I’m uninteresting and not worth talking to?” (with normies yes usually the case). It’s one of those things normies make a problem out of when there is none.
maybe thats whats going on unconciously in their brain but im highly skeptical that normies have the intropsective ability to conciously go through that thought process. i think on a surface level they just think we are retarded autistics. but you are probably correct at whats really going on deep in their brain

maybe thats whats going on unconciously in their brain but im highly skeptical that normies have the intropsective ability to conciously go through that thought process. i think on a surface level they just think we are retarded autistics. but you are probably correct at whats really going on deep in their brain
Well, it is also that. But mostly, normies just assume if you don’t talk to them it means you don’t like them and that they must be boring or something. Which, they usually are. So I guess they’re not half wrong.

Well, it is also that. But mostly, normies just assume if you don’t talk to them it means you don’t like them and that they must be boring or something. Which, they usually are. So I guess they’re not half wrong.
i guess im thinking in terms of foids here. foids just think youre retarded because they get so much validation from other sources anyway. but perhaps with normie incel-tier men what youre saying is correct

i guess im thinking in terms of foids here. foids just think youre retarded because they get so much validation from other sources anyway. but perhaps with normie incel-tier men what youre saying is correct
oh with foids of course. They think something is wrong with you because how can anyone possibly resist kissing their ass.

oh with foids of course. They think something is wrong with you because how can anyone possibly resist kissing their ass.
yeah thats what i was thinking because i just connote the term normie with foids because theyre all carbon copies of another. normie males are just pathetic imo. its so cringe seeing them dance around for the foids thinking that they can get a scrap of their pussy when they never do. its hilarious

it's more like they think you're weak and that's why you don't shout like an animal

yeah thats what i was thinking because i just connote the term normie with foids because theyre all carbon copies of another. normie males are just pathetic imo. its so cringe seeing them dance around for the foids thinking that they can get a scrap of their pussy when they never do. its hilarious
It is indeed. Then when they start trying to one up their “friends” and back stabbing them to impress m’lady, or start being an asshole for no reason. shit like that. Legit monkeys/animals dancing around for the female primate

it's more like they think you're weak and that's why you don't shout like an animal
Maybe. Either option is equally depressing and speaks very poorly about humanity as a whole

it's almost as if being an introvert is illegal in current society
either you parrot shit like a clown 24/7 to impress the sluts, or you are a potential serial killer
normans simply can't fathom that someone doesn't find their stupid social facade interesting at all, so they automatically assume that something is wrong with you and try to mock ur ass every chance they got. bonus points if it's in subtle ways

it's almost as if being an introvert is illegal in current society
either you parrot shit like a clown 24/7 to impress the sluts, or you are a potential serial killer
normans simply can't fathom that someone doesn't find their stupid social facade interesting at all, so they automatically assume that something is wrong with you and try to mock ur ass every chance they got. bonus points if it's in subtle ways
its always in subtle ways so you cannot flat out punch them back, or so they can say stop overreacting bro.

They're subconciously blackpilled and aware of their pathetic NPC, background character role in life and Chad's genetic superiority. That fact pisses them off so much that they decide to take out anger on weaker males.

Normans usually pick on weakest ones until some lonely hERo arrives and shows them their place ( six feet under ).

Normans usually pick on weakest ones until some lonely hERo arrives and shows them their place ( six feet under ).
Basically or they pick on the rare loner who’s actually hard

Two words fuck normies