Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normies so "depressed"

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Fuck what's there to be fucking depressed about, even i'm not depressed despite having shitty days, i could understand if incel is depressed due to loneliness and rejection but how the fuck is some 7/10 Becky with Chad bf and stable life "depressed" and "anxious" that she pops anti depression pills and visits therapists. Is it a plain attention whoring and victimhood mentality?

Is it a plain attention whoring and victimhood mentality?
Bingo. You seriously think a girl that goes to multiple parties every week and has hundreds of friends all asking her to hang out all the time has """anxiety"""? JFL

Chemical imbalances in le brains. You can be depressed out of nowhere tbh but yeah normies usually do it for attention, they're just feeling 2hrs sad

Some people just don't know how good they have it

She wanted GigaChad

Foids are depressed because they dont get enough likes on Facebook

empty people who are attention seekers and all I ever hear is that its social media I am down some times too but hey I tell myself to stop being a fag and I just realize how much of a joke I am

Cuz they never will get to experience getting an alert on incels.co

Because unlike us they actually had a chance and some of em blew it. But in my case it never even Start. I was born and it was over.