Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies obsessed with confrontation and drama?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Confrontation almost always leads to a loss of money and health. Even if you win, you're still losing something.

Drama is just petty and feminine. Smart people cut their losses and focus on moving forward. Trashy normies focus on endless messages back and forth and trying to get in the last word.

Overall these qualities are ultra feminine and low IQ. Which is perfectly fitting for normies to crave them.

Because they're monkey brained retards that's why

I've always heard of school drama being a common thing with normies, it seems alien to me since I've always avoided any kind of drama with ease.
Your right about normies probably looking to have drama.

An incel drama would be settled quickly in a single katana duel.

It makes them feel better.

Being non confrontational is a beat-down ugly man trait. Can relate

Trying to find ways to fill the void in their empty lives

I hate confrontation. Too bad for my anxiety and generally accommodative nature. A bad trait if you wanna survive the third world

Drama creates competition, which allows normie males to try to one up eachother to appeal to foids.

Confrontation almost always leads to a loss of money and health. Even if you win, you're still losing something.

Drama is just petty and feminine. Smart people cut their losses and focus on moving forward. Trashy normies focus on endless messages back and forth and trying to get in the last word.

Overall these qualities are ultra feminine and low IQ. Which is perfectly fitting for normies to crave them.
Monkeys do this tbh

They enjoy hurting their weakest member, it's funny how they claim that we're the sociopaths tbh