Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why are normies like this?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
>get called literally like 20 times when I was copemaxxing (food, pets etc)
>leave my copes and pick up my phone
>"chud open your discord quick get on our server rn!"
>ok?
> speak with one of the guys for a minute
>get muted after having a normal conversation with a guy there for like a total of 2 minutes

now they're calling me because they need me to explain why I left the server

also just fucking lol at the voicepill

Why do you interact with normies on shitcord

Why do you interact with normies on shitcord
I only interact with normies for my own interest. I got benefited from them multiple times. but I definitely can't say that those people like me or consider me really as a friend.

Back to copemaxx preferably in the sewersmaxx

I'm aware this is a controversial opinion, but I advocate completely cutting off annoying/disrespectful/manipulative/incompatible "friends" from your life unless you're engaged in activities/a lifestyle which demand having friends like sports or something.

I did it and I never regret it for a second. I took some months ignoring them only to test, felt insane amounts of relief for not being pestered about doing things I don't want to do all the time anymore and then proceeded for the total cutoff.

With age, I realized true friendships are extremely rare. Most friendships are just burdens, people trying to manipulate you into giving them what they want from you and not really respecting you and your decisions when they go against their little agenda for you.

Last edited:
Do you have a squeaky voice or something

Do you have a squeaky voice or something
it's not very high but idk it's mostly nasal and it's quite annoying. I got told that a lot irl. I did the voicecel.org test and it told me it's beyond over because the average frequency is 170hz or something.

Most friendships are just burdens
:feelsokman: solid.

also regarding the rest. I just got benefits that I need to take care of.