Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are normies and soys so afraid of covid?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Over the last two years I saw how afraid the leftist/soyboy type was of the sniffles, they think it's gonna kill them so they go always wear masks and take the useless vaccines. But I keep thinking, what do they have to fear? Even if it was so deadly, what do they have to live for? They gotta make sure they live so they can betabux for their wife and watch her fuck Chad?

Damn it this forum is high IQ, everything they post is highly relatable and agreeable.
Are you nihilistic perhaps?

They are naturally sheepish and fearful of everything including a fake China virus.

:mask: I was all ready to say how it killed 15 million bla bla bla but then I read this. :dab:
15 million out of 8 billion. Not even a drop in the bucket

Lots of normies aren't actually that scared tbh. You are reading too much media online.

Estrogen levels increased by soy consumption makes soycucks behave more like foids, who are more succeptible to manipulation, fear of external factors and, most importantly, a need to conform to the zeitgeist.

I think alot of it is virtue signalling. they actually dont give a fuck but they virtue signal about it on social media and when they are out and about because kikes deemed that you gain social points if you larp about giving a fuck about this shit.

also normies are not able to differentiate between things that they actually feel, and things that they are virtue signalling about

in their brain its the same thing. theyre fucking stupid

if they lose their sense of taste and smell because of the rona, they will never be able to taste fesikh again

only reddit aspie dorks fear covid

normies dont seem to care

if they lose their sense of taste and smell because of the rona, they will never be able to taste fesikh again
That sounds legit terrible.