Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are niggers low iq?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
Can someone here explain to me why niggers are low iq. There’s never been a great African empire. They don’t build or invent anything. The only invention I can think of is peanut butter.

80% of human nature comes down to genetics, when you live in a hot humid and sometimes arid climate, you’re pretty lazy because you don’t really have to worry about running out of food because there will be no winter or much famine since monkeylands have a lot of fruit growing everywhere all year round. Countries with colder and more temperate climates have to work harder to build civilization thus weeding out the low IQ people.

80% of human nature comes down to genetics, when you live in a hot humid and sometimes arid climate, you’re pretty lazy because you don’t really have to worry about running out of food because there will be no winter or much poverty since monkeylands have a lot of fruit growing everywhere all year round. Countries with colder and more temperate climates have to work harder to build civilization thus weeding out the low IQ people.
you sound like a normie faggot, the rope and quick.

Oh, did I hurt a black person’s feelings? This is an incel forum, free speech is not censored
Advocating for hard work and dismissing low IQ people in order to foster soyceity sounds like normie globohomo jew mindset.
I hate niggers too but I don't like when people get called out by the totalitarian worms for not contributing to soyciety.

Advocating for hard work and dismissing low IQ people in order to foster soyceity sounds like normie globohomo jew mindset.
I hate niggers too but I don't like when people get called out for not contributing to soyciety like the totalitarian worms they are.
I’m not advocating anything, just theorizing. I’m a neet myself

Can someone here explain to me why niggers are low iq. There’s never been a great African empire. They don’t build or invent anything. The only invention I can think of is peanut butter.
Apparently we have smaller brain frontal lobes. But I'm not sure if that is true. In my personal experience, unless it's a thugmaxxer, other black people just came across as regular normies to me. Were never noteworthy dumb.

But it's possibly much different in the US.

lack discipline, want instant graitification but also may be less intelligent regardless of discpline or upbringing, but hasn't been proved yet

Egypt is in Africa and niggers invented watermelons

In Europe and North Asia during the last ice age, people had to have enough intelligence and foresight to make warm shelters and stock the shelters with an adequate amount of firewood and food to survive the winter. Sub-saharan Africa is a lot closer to the equator. The last ice age was tremendously milder in Africa than in Europe and North Africa. Africans did not have to make warm shelters and have the intelligence and foresight to stock the shelters with adequate firewood and food to survive a winter in the ice age. Europeans and North Asians were selected for intelligence. Only intelligent Europeans and North Asians survived the ice ages to reproduce. Blacks were not selected for intelligence.

80% of human nature comes down to genetics, when you live in a hot humid and sometimes arid climate, you’re pretty lazy because you don’t really have to worry about running out of food because there will be no winter or much famine since monkeylands have a lot of fruit growing everywhere all year round. Countries with colder and more temperate climates have to work harder to build civilization thus weeding out the low IQ people.
Based

they didn't need IQ to survive as much, so it never increased as much

The only invention I can think of is peanut butter.

"As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[4] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. By the time Carver published his document about peanuts, entitled "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[5] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had already been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors, and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[6][7][8]"

Lots of White and Native Americans thought of peanut butter before a single Nigger touched it.

Egypt is the exception so is Carthage. I’m talking about niggers from central

Egyptians mixed with West Asians. Carthaginians are literally West Asian (Phoenician / Lebanese) immigrants.

they do,
rock n roll
blues muzic
in general nigger muzic stylez are very intrincate when it comez to rhytm.

I play bluez muzic :smonk:

you sound like a normie faggot, the rope and quick.
what he says are facts. People in colder countries have on average a higher IQ, because it required more intelligence to survive in cold and hostile weather conditions.

what he says are facts. People in colder countries have on average a higher IQ, because it required more intelligence to survive in cold and hostile weather conditions.

This was observed many times in Aurora. I was always anxious whenever Black youth appeared.

Your post is based, but let me elaborate.

It's not just food that arctic people (Europeans and North Asians) had to stockpile for the winter. Arctic people had to also stockpile adequate firewood to survive the winter. Arctic people had to make well insulated, waterproof houses to stockpile food and dry firewood for the winter. All this required arctic people to have foresight and intelligence and other qualities too. Sub-Saharan Africans and other tropical people (such as Australian Aborigines) were not selected for foresight and intelligence in this way.

The major selection of intelligence occurred in the ice ages. The temperature probably went down to something like -40 degrees fahrenheit every night in the winter during the ice ages. Just stockpiling food alone would not allow arctic people to survive. Arctic people had to acquire the firewood before the winter because during the blizzards in winter it would be too cold to safely travel outside and all the wood outside would be wetwith snow. Lots of foresight required.

Furthermore, all these extra tasks of needing to construct well insulated waterproof houses and stockpile them with adequate firewood and food probably required arctic people to work together a lot and, thus, fostered a tendency towards socially cohesive behavior and morality that tropical people would not have.

Last edited:
Yeah, especially through the last ice ages

Yes. And the difference in intelligence between people in colder climates and warmer climates does not just apply to whites and blacks. Arctic people always have higher IQ than tropical people. Japanese people have higher IQ than Vietnamese people. Chinese and Russians and Siberians have higher IQ than curries. Eskimos have higher IQs than Native Americans from Mexico.

egyptz are sand niggerz
When people talk about Africans, they mean subharan Africans, not North Africans. Most of them are heavily mixed with West Asians.

Their cultures also used to encourage slavery a lot which meant that there was never a reason to technologically innovate.
Lol they literally sold each other as slaves. They don’t like to talk about this history though

@FamilyGuy1999 why are you low iq?

The more closer to equator you are, the more stupid and idiot you are:lul::lul:

wtf, why are you faggots correlating intelligence with hard work? don't you realize that servile works were the signature work for niggers?

Smaller, more primitive brains.

same reason most asians have dark hair and brown eyes, or why mainly only white people have coloured eyes. genetics boyo.

wtf, why are you faggots correlating intelligence with hard work? don't you realize that servile works were the signature work for niggers?
You don't understand. We don't correlate intelligence with hard work.
We correlate intelligence with having to survive in hostile (cold) climate.
It's pretty self-explanatory that you have to think alot more if you want to survive in cold weather. Your housing needs to be better, it's more difficult to source food, you have to have warm clothes, need to keep your housing warm, you have to stock food in the summer and portion it in the winter, etc. etc.
This isn't something we pull out of our ass, it's based on science.

You don't understand. We don't correlate intelligence with hard work.
We correlate intelligence with having to survive in hostile (cold) climate.
It's pretty self-explanatory that you have to think alot more if you want to survive in cold weather. Your housing needs to be better, it's more difficult to source food, you have to have warm clothes, need to keep your housing warm, you have to stock food in the summer and portion it in the winter, etc. etc.
This isn't something we pull out of our ass, it's based on science.

Based

I am correlating a stout work ethic with hard work. I am not correlating intelligence with hard work.

The need to have the intelligence and foresight to plan ahead and construct adequate well insulated houses and to stockpile the houses with adequate firewood and food selected for intelligence among arctic people.

Arctic people have a lot in common with each other, even when they are from different continents. Tropical people have a lot in common with other tropical people, even when they come from different continents.

it's based on science.

ah gotcha, back to reddit ;)

Something something consistency of agriculture

It's crazy to think you have to come to this website of all places to discuss this topic with an open mind. Yes, it's a hard pill to swallow but not all races were made equal. There's nothing much we can do about it, though.