Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are niggers low iq?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
Because they're niggers

Theirs been many great African empires lol

As if raping and pillaging is a metric anyone should live by. Africans are the most peaceful worldwide

they are just inferior

As if raping and pillaging is a metric anyone should live by. Africans are the most peaceful worldwide
What do you mean? Look at their history. They always fought against each other as tribes and sold each other into slavery.

What do you mean? Look at their history. They always fought against each other as tribes and sold each other into slavery.
Yeah but all people do that. I'm saying name one country Africa has emperialized

Yeah but all people do that. I'm saying name one country Africa has emperialized
Non because they’re not smart enough to build a empire

"Go back to your mud hut, Indian savage. These so-called "Jews" want you to LDAR and not work so that you don't get more powerful than them. You're just propagating their ideas, you Yiddish son of a dog. :feelsseriously: Work or go back to rotting in your shithole Third World country. :feelsUgh:"
Jewish people judaism antisemitism meme jewish state judaism

In Europe and North Asia during the last ice age, people had to have enough intelligence and foresight to make warm shelters and stock the shelters with an adequate amount of firewood and food to survive the winter. Sub-saharan Africa is a lot closer to the equator. The last ice age was tremendously milder in Africa than in Europe and North Africa. Africans did not have to make warm shelters and have the intelligence and foresight to stock the shelters with adequate firewood and food to survive a winter in the ice age. Europeans and North Asians were selected for intelligence. Only intelligent Europeans and North Asians survived the ice ages to reproduce. Blacks were not selected for intelligence.
@AfricanIncel77

Why are you telling me things that I already know jfl :feelshaha:. I know that humans were selectively bred for intelligence the same way a white Chad was selectively bred for his looks.
What's your height?

I can get leg lengthening surgery and heightmax but I have to move to a country where medical care is cheap like shithole Turkey or India where they will break my legs and help the bone grow.,

What's you max height that you can achieve with ll.

It depends on the structure of your leg bone but for most people you can grow it can add up to 6 inches (15 centimeters) of length to a leg. I will be able to heightmaxx and reach 5'10 if I get with a high quality orthopedic.

The ricecel in this picture for example was able to add around a few centimeters to his height and will have little trouble getting with Becky, but I don't think Stacy will want him because he doesn't have a refined jaw and has feminine facial traits like other ricecels.

5'10 is my height:cryfeels:

If you're below 6'4 don't even bother.

Thats why they were always slaves
Low iq savages ooooo aaaaa

Thats why they were always slaves
Low iq savages ooooo aaaaa

Can someone here explain to me why niggers are low iq. There’s never been a great African empire. They don’t build or invent anything. The only invention I can think of is peanut butter.
1. They didn’t invent peanut butter. :feelshaha:

2. They never experienced an ice age which the theory goes would’ve forced them to more strongly work together for survival as traits among the nigger population would’ve been selected for that valued this. Also the brutal conditions would’ve quickly removed the niggers from the black gene pool that refused to play nice. So they’d be forced to evolve via ice age conditions to be more kind and helpful to eachother as well be overall more creative and intelligent as survival during an ice age would no doubt require high levels of intelligence, cooperation and out of the box creative thinking skills, all of which once again nature would genetically select for to ensure the black bigger race’s survival. :feelsthink:

1. They didn’t invent peanut butter. :feelshaha:

2. They never experienced an ice age which the theory goes would’ve forced them to more strongly work together for survival as traits among the nigger population would’ve been selected for that valued this. Also the brutal conditions would’ve quickly removed the niggers from the black gene pool that refused to play nice. So they’d be forced to evolve via ice age conditions to be more kind and helpful to eachother as well be overall more creative and intelligent as survival during an ice age would no doubt require high levels of intelligence, cooperation and out of the box creative thinking skills, all of which once again nature would genetically select for to ensure the black bigger race’s survival. :feelsthink:

You forgot mention that the ice age selected for a stout work ethic in Europe and North Asia, but not Africa.

Bump for drydick

Check out post #19

Last edited:
Perma ban all blacks on this site