Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are negroes heavily discriminated against by whites,Asians,Indians,Arabs,and other races,while Hispanics and Latinos usually aren’t?

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★
Seriously. Even on this forum,I always see people shitting on negroes calling them slurs such as ni##er and chimp and ape,but I never see people calling Mexicans and Latinos dirty sp$cs or calling for total Hispanic/Latino death like they do with negroes.

There is even a user here that calls his posts certified ni$$er news but no user here calls their news posts certified sp&c news jfl

Like since when do you see MS13 niggas who rape 9 year old kids and then shouting and cussing racial slurs and insults at the white cops who come to arrest them get shot or get their necks broken like the KANGZ?:feelskek:

It’s a joke honestly. I have even seen white people get mad when you insult or even JOKE. about Hispanics but they themselves will call negroes monkeys apes ni$$ers c@@be p$&ch monkeys etc

Edit:Muh negroes are the worst cope Hispanics and Latinos are equally as bad

IF NEGROES NEVER EXISTED YOU CANT NAME A SINGLE RACE WORSE THAN LATIN AMERICANS EVEN ABOS ARE LESS BAD AT LEAST THEY KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND DONT BLAST REGGAETON CONSTANTLY OR STEAL CARS AND RUIN OTHER PEOPLES COMMUNITIES

Last edited:
Because they are the worst race.

Cope Hispanics are just as bad jfl
Nah, atleast our ancestors had actual civilizations before the arrival of europeans

Because they've contributed nothing to human civilization for the 50k years they have existed, and they only destroy everything in their path, while complaining about being oppressed despite being the most privileged race in this era.

Key word "almost".

IF NEGROES NEVER EXISTED YOU CANT NAME A SINGLE RACE WORSE THAN LATIN AMERICANS EVEN ABOS ARE LESS BAD AT LEAST THEY KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND DONT BLAST REGGAETON CONSTANTLY OR STEAL CARS AND RUIN OTHER PEOPLES COMMUNITIES

I can Aboriginals are worse.

Because they've contributed nothing to human civilization for the 50k years they have existed, and they only destroy everything in their path, while complaining about being oppressed despite being the most privileged race in this era.
Jews and Whites are more privileged tbh

It's the mix of Native/iberian blood
Indeed imagine mixing the dna of conquistadors who impaled pregnant women old women and little girls on stakes and burned them alive with Aztec heart ripping blood drinking savage killers :feelsLSD:

I can Aboriginals are worse.
Cope Abos don’t invade via immigration en masse and while their attitude might be on par with blacks at times they usually keep to themselves and are often times less annoying than Hispanics in the way they talk and act and look

Indeed imagine mixing the dna of conquistadors who impaled pregnant women old women and little girls on stakes and burned them alive with Aztec heart ripping blood drinking savage killers :feelsLSD:
Aztecs were cucked. Savage native tribes were better

Cope Abos don’t invade via immigration en masse and while their attitude might be on par with blacks at times they usually keep to themselves and are often times less annoying than Hispanics in the way they talk and act and look
At least Hispanics can build civilisation of some sort Aboriginals can't.

Do you think abos have enough intelligence to immigrate to another country? :feelskek:

Do you think abos have enough intelligence to immigrate to another country? :feelskek:
Cope Jews can just push breed them in controlled environments like literal livestock and then send them to invade other nations :feelskek:

The only people that hate Hispanics are Americans. Other countries don't even know that they exist most of the time.

The only people that hate Hispanics are Americans. Other countries don't even know that they exist most of the time.
cope I believe most people aren’t that oblivious to their existence just like how they aren’t oblivious to the existence of KANGZ despite there being none outside USA XD

cope I believe most people aren’t that oblivious to their existence just like how they aren’t oblivious to the existence of KANGZ despite there being none outside USA XD
Because niggers are invading nearly every country and they're constantly shown in the media, unlike spics.

Mexicans=cheap labor which is fine.
Blacks=annoyance and ignorance

Halo and horn google it, secondly most black males lack facial development at extreme levels which mean they’re subhuman and they’ll be hated no matter what they do while most Mexicans have a good amount of facial development so they’ll receive love and respect no matter what they do. on top of that Mexicans have a reputation for being very hard working while niggers have a reputation of being violent and poor . Below is what the average nigger looks like and what the average Edgar looks like
IMG 6609
IMG 6608

I just dont trust them they will kill you, steal from you, and betray you. The only good blacks are the fellow incels tho cool people

Halo and horn google it, secondly most black males lack facial development at extreme levels which mean they’re subhuman and they’ll be hated no matter what they do while most Mexicans have a good amount of facial development so they’ll receive love and respect no matter what they do. on top of that Mexicans have a reputation for being very hard working while niggers have a reputation of being violent and poor . Below is what the average nigger looks like and what the average Edgar looks likeView attachment 1178489View attachment 1178490
Yeah I know looks play a part which is why people shit on Indians and Asians who work hard and show love to Hispanic killers and illegal thugs:feelskek:

I’ve never felt unsafe near a Hispanic but every time I walk past the average black man in his 30s to 40s I have to question if I’ll be robbed, stabbed or beaten.

I’ve never felt unsafe near a Hispanic but every time I walk past the average black man in his 30s to 40s I have to question if I’ll be robbed, stabbed or beaten.
Same but that’s only because the average black guy intimidationmogs the avg Mexican into oblivion are are far more prone to using cruel and shocking violence to achieve their means

True. They are sub70iq mudhut dwellers who managed to subjugate the blonde haired blue eyed aryans who made all the inventions and colonized the planet. Rice cells and curry cells are a joke compared

Niggers are worshipped in the west but still complain. Only curries have the right to complain about racism

Seriously. Even on this forum,I always see people shitting on negroes calling them slurs such as ni##er and chimp and ape,but I never see people calling Mexicans and Latinos dirty sp$cs or calling for total Hispanic/Latino death like they do with negroes.

There is even a user here that calls his posts certified ni$$er news but no user here calls their news posts certified sp&c news jfl

Like since when do you see MS13 niggas who rape 9 year old kids and then shouting and cussing racial slurs and insults at the white cops who come to arrest them get shot or get their necks broken like the KANGZ?:feelskek:

It’s a joke honestly. I have even seen white people get mad when you insult or even JOKE. about Hispanics but they themselves will call negroes monkeys apes ni$$ers c@@be p$&ch monkeys etc

Niggers look more polarizing. Spics look like curries mixed with whites and a bit of chink for the darker ones. Just short and brown and generic. Blacks have unique kinky skin and hair

Because hispanics are built like chinks and shorter

But even when they look weak as fuck they can fight they’ve taken tall white lean dudes down

Because spics aren't as dangerous to be around as blacks and aren't anywhere near as ugly.

But in general both niggers and spics are not fun to be around at all. Watch your quality of life tank drastically living around them.

And just to add, I have noticed that in the deepest part of the hood, where basically all of the murders are happening, the blacks there are blacker, poorer, and uglier. While the nice well behaved blacks that live closer to white, asian, and hispanic areas and are lower middle class or middle class are often times are mulattos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back