Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Muslim currycels overrepresented here?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I estimate over half of curries here are Muslim, especially when you account for age and activity on here, even though we’re in the minority of curries in the west.

There was even an old thread about it, dating all the way back from 2017 I have recently discovered.

My theory is that Muslim curries tend to have more difficulties integrating into American/European culture and represent most of the less educated, poorer, mentally ill failures of our race.

Well would you want to be a curry muslim? :feelswhat::smonk:

Religioncopers are brainlets imho.

I estimate over half of curries here are Muslim, especially when you account for age and activity on here, even though we’re in the minority of curries in the west.

There was even an old thread about it, dating all the way back from 2017 I have recently discovered.

My theory is that Muslim curries tend to have more difficulties integrating into American/European culture and represent most of the less educated, poorer, mentally ill failures of our race.
where's the anime toilet in your avi from? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

where's the anime toilet in your avi from? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
Kakegurui.

Last edited:
Muslims took my foreskin
I'll never forgive these subhuman motherfuckers
Religioncopers in general deserve nothing but an agonizing death, all of them. Do you believe in god? yes? off to the meat grinder with you :reeeeee::reeeeee:
meat-3579812_1280.jpg

I think poverty and more traditional/misogynistic culture is the reason.

Muslims took my foreskin
I'll never forgive these subhuman motherfuckers
Religioncopers in general deserve nothing but an agonizing death, all of them. Do you believe in god? yes? off to the meat grinder with you :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Agreed 100%.

Because Hindu currycels think of themselves as a superior hindu race which brought all prosperity in the modern world. All the hate they face is because, they believe, other races are jealous.

If they see this place and how curries are a bad race they will declare this forum anti national and funded from Pakistan

All the hate they face is because, they believe, other races are jealous.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Do they unironically believe this? :feelskek::feelskek:
I wonder how much self-brainwashing it takes to cope that hard :feelskek:

triggered cuck :feelskek:
so you want to genocide the only thing that has ever stood against inceldom? i'm guessing you aren't exactly white huh?

so you want to genocide the only thing that has ever stood against inceldom? i'm guessing you aren't exactly white huh?
No, I don't expect a lowIQ youngtard like you to do anything :feelskek:

No, I don't expect a lowIQ youngtard like you to do anything :feelskek:
typical shitskin can't even read what i posted and replies with random nonsense

typical shitskin can't even read what i posted and replies with random nonsense
Typical cumskin libtard :feelskek:
Starts his first comment with an insult and expects me to argue with him in good faith
Eat my shit dumbass 12 year old :feelskek:

Typical cumskin libtard :feelskek:
Starts his first comment with an insult and expects me to argue with him in good faith
Eat my shit dumbass 12 year old :feelskek:
i literally asked you 2 questions, you answered neither and instead responded with some bullshit nigga

and wanting to genocide all religious people is a view held by disgusting and used up whores and niggers. never forget that the most retarded groups on the planet share your same ideals.

Hindu currycels are just as incel, they are jusr more likely to be beta simps

i literally asked you 2 questions, you answered neither and instead responded with some bullshit nigga

and wanting to genocide all religious people is a view held by disgusting and used up whores and niggers. never forget that the most retarded groups on the planet share your same ideals.
Name those whores and niggers
I'll wait

is this supposed to be a joke
No, you made a stupid claim. Back it up big boy.

Listen, you're literally white, blonde, almond eyed, with positive canthal tilt faggot and pale as death and yet despite all of your advantages you have ended up on an incel forums with over 4k posts in less than a year :feelskek: You're the most incompetent loser twinkfag of all and have absolutely no right to insult anyone else or even speak whatsoever

On the subject of religion, I was literally born and raised in a theocracy and you, clueless cumskinned cuck are trying to teach me on the subject :feelskek: All of my Iraniancels here can attest to the fact that religion does fuck all to combat inceldom. In fact in most cases it only applies to males anyways and foids can whore around just as easily as if they were in the west. All it does is limit your copes which hurts truecels the most.

Now until you name those niggers and whores that are planning genocide on believers ( :lul: ) I'm not replying to anything you have to say, twelve year old soyboy failed feminine twink cuck

What fucking retard names themselves "kanyepilled" anyways? :lul: :lul:

Based and :blackpill:pilled.

Imagine how much land and resources we'll free up by genociding these wastes of space
High IQ. Fuck the religious cucks. Especially circumcision. Ruined my dick permanently :feelsree:

No, you made a stupid claim. Back it up big boy.

Listen, you're literally white, blonde, almond eyed, with positive canthal tilt faggot and pale as death and yet despite all of your advantages you have ended up on an incel forums with over 4k posts in less than a year :feelskek: You're the most incompetent loser twinkfag of all and have absolutely no right to insult anyone else or even speak whatsoever

On the subject of religion, I was literally born and raised in a theocracy and you, clueless cumskinned cuck are trying to teach me on the subject :feelskek: All of my Iraniancels here can attest to the fact that religion does fuck all to combat inceldom. In fact in most cases it only applies to males anyways and foids can whore around just as easily as if they were in the west. All it does is limit your copes which hurts truecels the most.

Now until you name those niggers and whores that are planning genocide on believers ( :lul: ) I'm not replying to anything you have to say, twelve year old soyboy failed feminine twink cuck

What fucking retard names themselves "kanyepilled" anyways? :lul: :lul:

If you are brown, you will be considered Muslim or a curry

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Do they unironically believe this? :feelskek::feelskek:
I wonder how much self-brainwashing it takes to cope that hard :feelskek:
If you are aware of curryland politics, they actually believe in curries being an ultra intelligent God gifted race who have done all contributions to humanity, and whites stole THEIR technology and advancements, and that because of their superior race they rule the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The current political party works in the exact same modus operandi as Nazism: Hindus are a superior race who had a great ancient civilisation, but Muslims have infiltrated and corrupted us, and now we will restore our former glory and send all muslims to gas chambers. So vote for me to restore our glory.

And even more shocking is that 70-80% of curries believe this pajeetness

If you are aware of curryland politics, they actually believe in curries being an ultra intelligent God gifted race who have done all contributions to humanity, and whites stole THEIR technology and advancements, and that because of their superior race they rule the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The current political party works in the exact same modus operandi as Nazism: Hindus are a superior race who had a great ancient civilisation, but Muslims have infiltrated and corrupted us, and now we will restore our former glory and send all muslims to gas chambers. So vote for me to restore our glory.

I'm from curryland and this is a lie, most curries don't even care about religion and are divided asf within their States and castes and religions, hindu race lmfao, how many muslims are in gas chambers anyway? Muslims are just assholes and people hate them for that, most Hindu nationalists hate muslims more than they give a fuck all about Hinduism. When someone hates you more than they love themselves you know something is inherently wrong with you but ofc jihadist violence has nothing to do with this and muslims are eternal victims. No one even gives a crap about cumskins cos a random cummie will not kill you, a Muzzie can and will. Yea dude 70-80% curries want to send muzzies to gas chambers :feelshaha::feelskek: and I hear loud muzzie screams all day but it's the other way around certainly muzzies outright genocide when they're in majority and wipe religions and cultures out like it's been since the advent of Islam, just by virtue of precedence muslims are a threat and should be dealt with militarily.

Last edited:
I'm from curryland and this is a lie, most curries don't even care about religion and are divided asf within their States and castes
Don't even care about religion :feelskek::feelskek: typical curry coping.
They don't care about religion only when it suits them. Religious schism is the only reason why such an insane number of popular vote for the current gov, they dgaf about economy or anything.
and religions, hindu race lmfao, how many muslims are in gas chambers anyway?
Pajeets were already planning to put Muslims in detention camps back in 2019 it's only because of chad 19 your pajeetness was put in your ass when your vishwaguru in a desperate attempt to control covid decimated the economy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (as incompetent as street shitters in general)
Muslims are just assholes and people hate them for that,
Oooo since when did chindus become saints? The impotent community which spent its entire history fighting and killing each other (and to this day) is going to tell me who is an asshole :feelskek::feelskek:
most Hindu nationalists hate muslims more than they give a fuck all about Hinduism.
Then why were they having an orgasm when Ram temple was built and why are they throwing a tantrum in Mathura and kashi?
When someone hates you more than they love themselves you know something is inherently wrong with you but ofc jihadist violence has nothing to do with this and muslims are eternal victims. No one even gives a crap about cumskins cos a random cummie will not kill you, a Muzzie can and will.
Typical cow piss drinker brain again.
https://www.newsweek.com/white-supr...s-recent-years-terrorism-report-shows-1517096

Tho I don't expect you to be able to read it because your eyes are covered with poop.
muzzies outright genocide when they're in majority and wipe religions and cultures out like it's been since the advent of Islam
Of 48 muslim countries in this world only one has a 100% muslim population. Go do research from actual sources instead of gau mata University

Of 48 muslim countries in this world only one has a 100% muslim population. Go do research from actual sources instead of gau mata University
Dude, are you weak in both history and sociology, they're >95% or above Muslim in MENA countries and >90% above in South Asian Islamic countries how tf do you think that happened? You know how varied and diverse was North Africa and Egypt and the levant? They're more European than North Europe with different branches of Christianity what do you think happened to them? They dealt with Zorastrians and Hindus even worse, especially the turkics during whose reign majority of persians were converted. The only way you too are a muslim cos perhaps the region you live had an incompetent monarch who got defeated by some Turkic sultan or Mughal aristocrat, I'm a military enthusiast so Idc about theology or society, it's just an objective fact that abrahamic exclusivist religions are more expansionist, intolerant and violent.

Last edited:
Dude, are you weak in both history and sociology, they're >95% or above Muslim in MENA countries and >90% above in South Asian Islamic countries how tf do you think that happened?
South east asia, Thailand, Cambodia were all hindus and now they are Buddhists. So did Buddhists do a genocide?

I don't deny historical islamic violence but saying that sword is the only way Islam spread is retarded.
You know how varied and diverse was North Africa and Egypt and the levant? They're more European than North Europe with different branches of Christianity what do you think happened to them? They dealt with Zorastrians and Hindus even worse, especially the turkics during whose reign majority of persians were converted.
Agreed about the Zoroastrian part, but Hindus? Do you know that Hindus have always been a majority in indian subcontinent and so are today? (Combined population of India, pak, Bangladesh and Nepal). If islamic invaders were massacring and killing all hindus Hindus could have easily overthrown them.

Atrocities against Hindus happened yes, but no way as much as hindu nationalists claim. There are many Muslim rulers wo were tolerant to hindus, like Iltutmish, Humayun, Sher Shah, Jahangir, bahadur Shah Zafar to list a few.

As for abrahamic religions being violent, i agree but it need not mean all folllowers need to be too. Christianity is against faggots and as of now Christians (whites) are the biggest faggot rights activists. Christianity is so much against adultry and degeneracy yet one look at the west shows that Christians there are completely opposite

Islam being violent need not mean all muslims should be. SEA muslims are not violent, Bahrain, Kuwait Omani muslims are not violent (look up ibadi), Iranians as extreme nationalist they are aren't as violent, Iraqis and Syrians were violent before political destabilisation.

Hindu superiority :lul: :lul:
Holy shit I don't think I've ever come across a bigger joke hahahhahahhahahahhahha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

South east asia, Thailand, Cambodia were all hindus and now they are Buddhists. So did Buddhists do a genocide?

I don't deny historical islamic violence but saying that sword is the only way Islam spread is retarded.

Agreed about the Zoroastrian part, but Hindus? Do you know that Hindus have always been a majority in indian subcontinent and so are today? (Combined population of India, pak, Bangladesh and Nepal). If islamic invaders were massacring and killing all hindus Hindus could have easily overthrown them.

Atrocities against Hindus happened yes, but no way as much as hindu nationalists claim. There are many Muslim rulers wo were tolerant to hindus, like Iltutmish, Humayun, Sher Shah, Jahangir, bahadur Shah Zafar to list a few.

As for abrahamic religions being violent, i agree but it need not mean all folllowers need to be too. Christianity is against faggots and as of now Christians (whites) are the biggest faggot rights activists. Christianity is so much against adultry and degeneracy yet one look at the west shows that Christians there are completely opposite

Islam being violent need not mean all muslims should be. SEA muslims are not violent, Bahrain, Kuwait Omani muslims are not violent (look up ibadi), Iranians as extreme nationalist they are aren't as violent, Iraqis and Syrians were violent before political destabilisation.
Dude have you heard about the Hindu Kush mountains? You know what it means? Have you read Taimur's memoirs about his invasion of India, they're not only religious bigots but lookist fucks as well and Arabs were not half as violent as Islamised Turko-mongols were, you know who toppled the Abbasid Caliphate and tookover Islam and it's empire from Arabs, majority of conversions and killings took place after Abbasid Caliphate was toppled by Turkics, Islamic caliphates didn't convert people enmasse cos they were getting huge amounts of revenue from non muslims, egypt was Coptic up until the Mongol invasions and even later crusades, Iran was significantly non muslim up until the seljuks showed up. You don't know about them anymore cos they're neither Persians or Arabs but nomadic tribes from central asia, the descendants of huns and kushans, it's just they were islamised. Hanafi Sunni Islam practiced in India is much similar to Central Asia than it's to Arab salafi version. Islam came much more peacefully to SEA than it came to South Asia with the turkic invasions, it was much more violent, similar things happened to Persians, Egyptians, Anatolian Byzantines and Levantine Christian holdouts. Albeit Central asians completely were deislamised by soviets much later, even then you can still see names like Bukhari and Khan in South Asia denoting their ancestry to Chagatai Khaganate and to Timurid-Mongol lines of ancestry to which they assume they're related

Last edited:
I always thought Muslim curries in North America were integrated af?

Hindu superiority :lul: :lul:
Holy shit I don't think I've ever come across a bigger joke hahahhahahhahahahhahha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Great ancient civilisation yes, but superior race, no, even the most delusional of all copers don't say that op is just an angry islamist

Great ancient civilisation yes, but superior race, no, even the most delusional of all copers don't say that op is just an angry islamist
Do you think you're superior to Rice?
That's the only thing that matters atm, whether or not the west can prop up cuckdians to go to war with China.

The exact same way they USED germancucks, brainwashing them to think they are superior to slavs, to send them to war with the soviet union

I literally don't give a shit about what you think of islamists, genocide them for all I care :feelskek:

Last edited:
Do you think you're superior to Rice?
That's the only thing that matters atm, whether or not the west can prop up cuckdians to go to war with China.

The exact same way they USED germancucks, brainwashing them to think they are superior to slavs, to send them to war with the soviet union

I literally don't give a shit about what you think of islamists, genocide them for all I care :feelskek:
Nobody used germancucks, they're imperialist and paid the toll for it, rest of them attacked shitholes they went for white poon and land:feelskek:
West, nigga we're more true to our realities than your average Iranian and Turk which for all matter and purposes fancies himself as an "European white" and acts far more western for all matter and purposes, ricecels can't sustain shit in the Himalayas simply cos they have Tibetan plateau next to them which hinders aerial operations, halves the carry capacity and increases the fuel consumption, chinese turbofan engines being shit, they have to go for russian turbofans which last only 400 hours at sea level, western engines last 2000 to 8000 hours and no one is selling those to ricecels, shitty drones, the air is just too thin for cheap drones there, artillery and army operations is WW2 stuff in which we Excel thanks to Pakis

Last edited:
Nobody used germancucks, they're imperialist and paid the toll for it, rest of them attacked shitholes they went for white poon and land:feelskek:
West, nigga we're more true to our realities than your average Iranian and Turk which for all matter and purposes fancies himself as an "European white" and acts far more western for all matter and purposes, ricecels can't sustain shit in the Himalayas simply cos they have Tibetan plateau next to them which hinders aerial operations, halves the carry capacity and increases the fuel consumption, chinese turbofan engines being shit, they have to go for russian turbofans which last only 400 hours at sea level, western engines last 2000 to 8000 hours and no one is selling those to ricecels, shitty drones, the air is just too thin for cheap drones there, artillery and army operations is WW2 stuff in which we Excel thanks to Pakis
I don't give a shit about what you think about westerners. If you go to war with China you're doing the dirty work of anglocucks snd the jews without realizing it and all it does in the end is leaving you impoverished just like germany after ww2
You will lose, ally with China and don't let history repeat itself

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about what you think about westerners. If you go to war with China you're doing the dirty work of anglocucks snd the jews without realizing it and all it does in the end is leaving you impoverished just like germany after ww2
You will lose, ally with China and don't let history repeat itself
Do you even know shit about military operations? Nobody will do anything, we're the ones defending, in the Himalayas mountain passes are the only way to push armoured spearheads and the surrounding heights are a defenders dream come true, you can pick armour like ducks from heights, especially since China can't sustain air superiority just by virtue of its low quality engines and airframes, even US airforce can't sustain 24/7 air superiority and works on the doctrine to destroy enemy airforce before commencing the ground operations, China lacks such a superior airforce both in quality and numbers, India has strategic depth and then there's western equipped IAF, Chinese generals are not dumb fucks, they're career soldiers who prolly have spent years reading about Indian doctrines, they're maintaining a posture and have a signed treaty of no guns with the troops who're in close proximity to each other. And all of this is ignoring the nuclear threshold which is different for different countries. That's the reason Iran wants nukes so bad:feelsohh:.

Last edited:
Based and :blackpill:pilled.

Imagine how much land and resources we'll free up by genociding these wastes of space
whose "we" exactly lol you are just another shitstain loser you aren't doing shit to anyone :lul:

whose "we" exactly lol you are just another shitstain loser you aren't doing shit to anyone :lul:
Sandniggers kill each other all the time, millions have perished just in the last half a century out there