Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most hair stylists such dogshit?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
ZERO knowledge of what makes a guy look good. I'm not even talking about styles, I mean subtle things like:

-Making sure the gradient of the hair isn't so steep on the back of the head that it exaggerates your occiput and gives you a "gay alien skull".

-Why are you shaving my temples back exactly? What kind of bullshit is this.

-High arches around the ears just make them stick out more.

-The hair at the front of the head usually has a few thinner hairs, clean that shit up AFTER it's dry. If you do it while wet it might look good, and then go off in a rando direction when dry.

FUCK

these fuckers can be so infuriatingly bad and they dont listen to anything you say. for some reason when shaving my sides they wont stop at the line where the sides and top disconnect, the fucker will just keep shaving into the top part of my hair and absolutely fuck my shit up.

also my alien skull gets taller towards the back so the top should be a bit shorter towards the back to counter this yet they always manage to do the complete opposite.

also my alien skull gets taller towards the back so the top should be a bit shorter towards the back to counter this yet they always manage to do the complete opposite.

YES I forgot to include this one. I usually get home and start hacking at it myself with some thinning scissors.

"hURR DURR just ask him/her to do it!" - 1. You end up looking like an autist. 2. They don't listen.

see a black or latin barber tbh

They attempt to give you "model" like hairstyles which will never work. Hair stylists think everyone is a model and can all have the same hair cut.

these fuckers can be so infuriatingly bad and they dont listen to anything you say. for some reason when shaving my sides they wont stop at the line where the sides and top disconnect, the fucker will just keep shaving into the top part of my hair and absolutely fuck my shit up.

see a black or latin barber tbh
im not american but i go to various arab barbers and from what i can tell, they are all braindead and all they can do is fades and basic cutting due to practising and repetition. if your skull and hair type isnt ideal their cuts will not be good

Most of them are gay. They try to make people look LGBTQ.

Most of them are gay. They try to make people look LGBTQ.

Nah I don't think that's true. Most barbers, at least where I am (not in 'murica) are foreign middle aged family guys - maybe that's the problem actually.

Grow out your hair.

I swear to god, those mofos have 3 presets in their brain with 3 most currently popular hairstyles and they will just ignore you if you request anything more nuanced
you can pay them diamonds and request the easiest classic hairstyle possible and they will still fuck it up
I used to think I'm just shit at explaining things, so I started to take pictures to show them and they still just seem to ignore me
I've been to so many hairdressers and literally no one can distinguish between these two:

Grow out your hair.
yeah, that's what I'm doing
my hair genetics are probably the only good thing about me, so I can pull it off easily - growing out my hair seems to only increase my SMV

My mom does my hair.

She used to be a hairdresser so I think she knows what she’s doing..

hair stylists in my region does to same hair style to everyone anyway

Nah I don't think that's true. Most barbers, at least where I am (not in 'murica) are foreign middle aged family guys - maybe that's the problem actually.

Ah, okay. I live in California. That might be the problem.

they always make me looks bald af