Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most foids so boring?

Because they don't need a personality, so they never developed it. Their only use are their holes, and that is the only reason men interact with them.

Because they know that they have nothing valuable to offer besides their body. So they develop lack of personality.

Lots of great replies, but the root cause is that they face no pressure, so they don't develop. They don't need to be funny, intelligent, hard working, knowledgeable, ambitious, lucky... they just need to be. It's why they are NPCs.

They will just attach themselves to a man and maintaining a relationship with him is what will help the foid develop a personality. Foids will adopt hobbies and personality traits from their men. Failing that they'll follow what some influencer says is cool.

I swear whenever I talk to a foid on discord she has NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY, it's so fucking frustrating. Even back when I used to talk to foids irl I would genuinely get nothing of value out of most conversations whenever I am asking them some basic questions about basic shit.
They will always call you boring ironically. Unless you are good looking, throwing other non-chad men under the bus or making a fool of yourself she will call you boring. You would have more to talk about rocket science with an opium farmer from jungles of Brazil than about anything with the average female.

They talk about trauma, healing, and astrology which they think is so deep. :feelsclown:

Foids' personalities are just their attempt to nichemax. You know that quote, you're the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with? That's talking about foids, not men.
Because everything in life is handed to them. There is no reason for femoids to become interesting or develop a "personality".

Most people in general are boring

It seems like all foids do is talk trash. My 3 female cousins love mocking random strangers for their appearance in public; "eww that guy is soon creepy. Omg what is he wearing" and they constantly talk badly about their "friends" behind their backs as well.
Have you ever asked a foid to tell you a joke? They don't know the difference between humor and insulting someone. She will just insult you. Granted, many forms of humor are insults, but that's like saying everything with a wheel is a car. They can't comprehend any joke that doesn't have a butt.

You'll see women be bored during a really good comedian's set, where he points out ironies and absurdities in ideas, society, and culture. What do they really enjoy? When he roasts members of the audience. Insofar as a good comic has any females in the audience, they were brought there by their boyfriends/husbands.

It’s a result of perpetually being in “tutorial mode”

Because they are Foids
easy Question :bigbrain:

I swear whenever I talk to a foid on discord she has NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY, it's so fucking frustrating. Even back when I used to talk to foids irl I would genuinely get nothing of value out of most conversations whenever I am asking them some basic questions about basic shit.

This is a recurring problem with normies in general but foids definitely have it more than normie males. Most of foid personalities are superficial nonsense and it pisses me off. Unlike foids, I am big on personality (I'd honestly reject stacies if they are vapid, shallow whores with whom I have not a lot of chemistry with) and it feels like I wouldn't date most women because they simply aren't intresting enough to spend my entire life with.

How are you going to be 20+ years old and do nothing but chat shit? How do you not have ANYTHING to say about ANYTHING, there's so much shit to just mindlessly babble about.

Truth be told, most foids don't even have a real personality. They are mostly reflecting when they say we need to get one, because most incels are more human (in spirit) than foids will ever be.
Goddamn vile cunts stretch hole!

They can get away from being lazy, unemployed and fat. They don't have to try so they don't have to be anything special to live well. They don't have to be creative with copes to replace their unfulfilled needs. Chads have similar lifestyle just like foids, they can just consume bullshit from Netflix, travel, party and lie on others beds.

because they are incapable of higher thinking due to being created solely for the purpose of procreation

They giggle and talk about stupid shit and have the absolute taste in music. They are insufferable and have nothing of interest. The only worth a woman has is to suck dick.