Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most foids so boring?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I swear whenever I talk to a foid on discord she has NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY, it's so fucking frustrating. Even back when I used to talk to foids irl I would genuinely get nothing of value out of most conversations whenever I am asking them some basic questions about basic shit.

This is a recurring problem with normies in general but foids definitely have it more than normie males. Most of foid personalities are superficial nonsense and it pisses me off. Unlike foids, I am big on personality (I'd honestly reject stacies if they are vapid, shallow whores with whom I have not a lot of chemistry with) and it feels like I wouldn't date most women because they simply aren't intresting enough to spend my entire life with.

How are you going to be 20+ years old and do nothing but chat shit? How do you not have ANYTHING to say about ANYTHING, there's so much shit to just mindlessly babble about.

Truth be told, most foids don't even have a real personality. They are mostly reflecting when they say we need to get one, because most incels are more human (in spirit) than foids will ever be.

Last edited:
Not to mention that women have no philosophy or lifestyle besides hedonism.

Also, their whole personalities revolve around TikTok, Instagram, and Netflix.

Because everything in life is handed to them. There is no reason for femoids to become interesting or develop a "personality".

Most people in general are boring

Every female in a nutshell

It seems like all foids do is talk trash. My 3 female cousins love mocking random strangers for their appearance in public; "eww that guy is soon creepy. Omg what is he wearing" and they constantly talk badly about their "friends" behind their backs as well.

They are just reflections of their favourite influencers/artists/romcom characters.

This is what I mean with NPC behaviour. Foids always say they aren't a hivemind but they unironically are.

I actually don't care about the looks of a foid that much. I prefer personality, but I can't get anything at all. So it doesn't matter

I agree with this I just want hedonism and enslave other non Jewish male to support my life style

What can you get from a gender whose value and personality revolves around sucking chad dick, aborting npcs and disparaging lonely males and treating males as their mortal nemeses

They don't need to do anything to win at life so they don't develop a personality.

Their lives are too easy, and they don't deal with solitude, so they never bother thinking deeply about things.

I agree with this I just want hedonism and enslave other non Jewish male to support my life style
At least you are honest. An honest Jew is a rarity.

Their lives are too easy, and they don't deal with solitude, so they never bother thinking deeply about things.
True. Remember how many women freaked out during quarantine because they had no one in real life to talk to all day? So insufferable that they can't even handle themselves.

I swear whenever I talk to a foid on discord she has NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY, it's so fucking frustrating. Even back when I used to talk to foids irl I would genuinely get nothing of value out of most conversations whenever I am asking them some basic questions about basic shit.

This is a recurring problem with normies in general but foids definitely have it more than normie males. Most of foid personalities are superficial nonsense and it pisses me off. Unlike foids, I am big on personality (I'd honestly reject stacies if they are vapid, shallow whores with whom I have not a lot of chemistry with) and it feels like I wouldn't date most women because they simply aren't intresting enough to spend my entire life with.

How are you going to be 20+ years old and do nothing but chat shit? How do you not have ANYTHING to say about ANYTHING, there's so much shit to just mindlessly babble about.

Truth be told, most foids don't even have a real personality. They are mostly reflecting when they say we need to get one, because most incels are more human (in spirit) than foids will ever be.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

What can you get from a gender whose value and personality revolves around sucking chad dick, aborting npcs and disparaging lonely males and treating males as their mortal nemeses
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You don't have to put much effort into anything when you already have insane intrinsic value, just by existing. It's a no-brainer, really.

You don't have to put much effort into anything when you already have insane intrinsic value, just by existing. It's a no-brainer, really.
Makes sense. It just enrages that these are the people that have the chutzpah to tell us that WE are the ones that need to get a personality.

It seems like all foids do is talk trash. My 3 female cousins love mocking random strangers for their appearance in public; "eww that guy is soon creepy. Omg what is he wearing" and they constantly talk badly about their "friends" behind their backs as well.
Rape them

Narrow trait distribution. They are practically guranteed children as long as they clear a certainy very low hanging bar, and they are hard capped in how many children they can get, so there is less pressure to have a large variance in traits. Leading to them all being very similar and all being mostly mediocre.

Example: IQ
IQtailsexdifferencesvisible

More women around the middle of the distribution, more men at both extremes. Men are more likely to be total geniuses or total morons because they needed to risk it all on high variance, some men win big and get many children, some men get none.

Now, if you go into academia, the fields which require you to be 125IQ+ will have mostly only men working there, and the fields where women are the biggest % of the academics are also the fields where the average IQ is the closest towards the IQ mean of the population. Since academics are selected for being exeptionally smart (in theory) and women are rarely exceptional, women will be the vast majority of the dumbest academics. Leading to this graph.

Social Science 2

foids are a lot more fun when you are Chad- then they do fun shit like striptease and talk naughty, in addition to actually listening to you, and nurturing you, and making you a sandwich. You will never experience this as a virgin incel

No reason to be funny. They get handed everywhere anyway

foids are a lot more fun when you are Chad- then they do fun shit like striptease and talk naughty, in addition to actually listening to you, and nurturing you, and making you a sandwich. You will never experience this as a virgin incel
This. Women do fun things when they care.

I wonder if it's because of me or them. do they hav enothing to say because they don't like me, or does chad have to deal with the same boring women.

They chase vanity too much

I mean, that’s just most people in general after a certain age. Congratulations OP, you’re jumping into the adult world.

Unironically true. This is what so many normie men can’t wrap their head around. Women are just fucking insufferable.

basically buddha complex, everything comes easy so there's no neccessity to think deeply about anything

Same reason that broadly speaking they aren't funny. It's something Hitchens talked about before he died at length.

Basically it comes down to evolutionary pressures and social pressures where women don't need to be interesting, they don't need to be funny, they don't need to do anything really except be young, fertile, and reasonably attractive. Even failing that they can still get sex and a beta provider quite easily if they lower their standards.

So, the question is why are men different and it's that if men aren't funny or interesting or if men don't really have something going for them then we're overlooked and thrown aside basically.

I actually don't care about the looks of a foid that much. I prefer personality, but I can't get anything at all. So it doesn't matter

females are not human. lesser beings only fit for reproduction. ideally they are chained up in a small dungeon to be used when convenient and otherwise be out of sight out of mind. this is their only purpose.

Foids unironically need to work on their persoynalities. 99% of foid personality is "I am Becky I like Travelling and getting fucked by chad teehee"

Literally zero original thoughts about anything.

You're talking to the wrong foids, educated charismatic females (and at the same time, of course, cute.) exist, they're just pretty rare. They are the ones Chads are competing for.

educated charismatic females (and at the same time, of course, cute.)
Funny GIF

Me and my brocels looking for educated charismatic females:

Tiktok is their new jester, tinder is their dating coach they don't even need a social circle.

because your a incel and foids give a shit what you say

They like to talk alot about nothing of worth

They exist to be sex objects.