Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most coders and tech workers incels or soyboys?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
My experience of this group is that the majority of coders or even just tech workers in general are complete fucking losers. Pretty much all of sylocon valley appears to be controlled by soyboy losers. What is the reason for this? Surely it can't be just incels/soyboys who take interest in coding or other tech work?

Literally because of autism.

The brilliant autist is a bullshit myth that socially incompetent losers made up to feel better about themselves.
You really believe most of these coders you talk about are not on the spectrum, but still functional? Its not uncommon tbh, especially for men. Prehaps you are right and it is cope, but I have do not have autism, I am just relaying what I have read about it.

they all get to that position by listening to whatever mommy and daddy tells them to and studies hard in school and respects women and have no mind to think of their own and eventually they become like that.

Blood testosterone levels in males these days are down, who knows what could be the specific culprit; it's more likely a complex combination of factors. I blame estrogenic products such as cosmetics, soy, and plastics combined with a sedentary lifestyle to produce effeminate bags of bitch made flesh.
they all get to that position by listening to whatever mommy and daddy tells them to and studies hard in school and respects women and have no mind to think of their own and eventually they become like that.
This is how I think of most of my fellow medical school applicants. Tbh I think its conformity in university that promotes the soylent phenotype.

The brilliant autist is a bullshit myth that socially incompetent losers made up to feel better about themselves.
Academically smart people can still have autism tho if not completley definitley in the spectrum

Developer here, they definitely tend to be more spectrum than most but in most jobs they're not full autist. The "spectrum" theory puts autism as extreme male brain and slight autism like slightly male brain. Male/female brain is partly about interest in things vs interest in people. Coding is abstract as fuck and requires you to spend literally days on days of your life reading large volumes of rules with little connection to "concrete" reality. People willing/able to do this just tend to be further down the "interest in things" spectrum. Same with maths, physics, engineering. Meanwhile there's an article a day on how Google are evil sexists because they hire more male devs, from a massively male-slanted application pool whilst they're already discriminating against males to try and even it up. Literally the thing that made me suifuel modern culture the most.

maybe smart people who aren't autistic niggers just go into business, engineering and the like