Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY ARE LURKERS FROM IT EVEN ALLOWED ON THIS WEBSITE

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
Fuck I hate all of em so fucking much, the retard who designed this website did not bother to prevent this from happening (No offense to mods), banish all of the normies, INCELS.IS only need incels on the site, not anybody else.

I wouldn't be here without the ability to lurk. Nor would you, nor would most people. It's got pros and cons. Fuck if people dont like us. Those who understand inceldom and can see past the edgy stupidity of some posters can see that there are people here that they can talk too.

I wouldn't be here without the ability to lurk. Nor would you, nor would most people. It's got pros and cons. Fuck if people dont like us. Those who understand inceldom and can see past the edgy stupidity of some posters can see that there are people here that they can talk too.
yeah, I apologize. Just got annoyed someone on IT posted my previous stuff that I now regret sharing, do you as a mod have the ability to remove some of my previous posts? Im also paranoid because of the google account that Im using.

yeah, I apologize. Just got annoyed someone on IT posted my previous stuff that I now regret sharing, do you as a mod have the ability to remove some of my previous posts? Im also paranoid because of the google account that Im using.
Change the account. Fuck IT tbh. They're bad faith actors. Only obsessed with hate unless they introspect and realise that their own community is built solely on hatred towards disaffected men (if they werent about that, they wouldnt post so many non-incel things to blame incels. Nor would they blame such men for the words and actions of successful men that they disagree with).

Fact is if you're at all worried about shit, dont be an idiot. This site is for incels to talk and relate. You dont have to participate in edgy bullshit tbh. People who post bait are gonna bait. Stupid as it is sometimes. I dont care for most of it tbh. As long as you're just posting as, you're all good. Read the Rules and FAQ I guess.

Biggest mistake lurkers make is assuming that everyone agrees with everyone... Which is kind of dumb given the amount of infighting we have. We try our best not to restrict people though. We dont have to agree with everyone. You dont have too either. Ultimately what lurkers think is on them. Many people are biased. Some aren't. The latter are the better people.

Change the account. Fuck IT tbh. They're bad faith actors. Only obsessed with hate unless they introspect and realise that their own community is built solely on hatred towards disaffected men (if they werent about that, they wouldnt post so many non-incel things to blame incels. Nor would they blame such men for the words and actions of successful men that they disagree with).

Fact is if you're at all worried about shit, dont be an idiot. This site is for incels to talk and relate. You dont have to participate in edgy bullshit tbh. People who post bait are gonna bait. Stupid as it is sometimes. I dont care for most of it tbh. As long as you're just posting as, you're all good.
Thanks for being reasonable

Fuck I hate all of em so fucking much, the retard who designed this website did not bother to prevent this from happening (No offense to mods), banish all of the normies, INCELS.IS only need incels on the site, not anybody else.
I've been saying to make this website only let you see a number of posts before having to make an account or atleast only must read to prevent lurkers who just hate and post our screenshots everywhere

I'm tired of all my posts ending up on reddit