Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are Latina foids so fertile?

L

lost soul

Greycel
Just want to get a second opinion over on this forum.

But why the fuck are illegal immigrant foids so fucking fertile? They are quite literally replaceing the population in the us.

Every single Latina foid I see basically looks exactly like this:
She’s like 5 ft 3 MAX. She’s ALWAYS PREGNANT. I mean literally fucking always pregnant. She’s got like five screaming kids following her in addition to a baby in a stroller and a baby on her camelback thing.

She’s always got a HUGE ass and insanely fertile breeding hips. And she’s always wearing flip flops even if it’s fucking November.

What the hell are Latina women made out of? They are quite literally breeding machines.

What the actual fuck?

i dont know which latinas, but mexicans ones dont have big asses

Latinas are the most fertile but hit the wall quick.

Latinas are incel factories

Probably no birth control, no condoms, and very promiscuous.

Its a myth that latinas are beautiful. I don't get why people sexualize them so much. They 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women.

Its a myth that latinas are beautiful. I don't get why people sexualize them so much. They 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women.

View attachment 1266716
I don’t like obese girls but I don’t like thin ones either. The hottest foid to me is one thats slightly overweight.

I've never even had the coomfuel-pleasure to see such fertile-foids ever in my life, here in New Zealand.:feelsbadman:

I've never even had the coomfuel-pleasure to see such fertile-foids ever in my life, here in New Zealand.:feelsbadman:
It’s absolute torture. Huge fertile big ass breeding latinas everywhere. On the bus and in the grocery store. Asses so big they basically twerk when they walk.

It’s beyond torture.

It’s absolute torture. Huge fertile big ass breeding latinas everywhere. On the bus and in the grocery store. Asses so big they basically twerk when they walk.

It’s beyond torture.
Btw I honestly would love to move to New Zealand. A country that actually speaks English and where I can be around other white people.

It’s beyond torture.
It's brutal as well as lifefuel tbh.

I don’t like obese girls but I don’t like thin ones either. The hottest foid to me is one thats slightly overweight.
Most hispanic women are obese, not slightly overweight.

Obesity is disgusting.

Most hispanic women are obese, not slightly overweight.

Obesity is disgusting.
I agree. But are you saying you don’t like big asses and big tits? It’s only natural that at least a little belly goes with it

Makes up for cartel beheadings

I agree. But are you saying you don’t like big asses and big tits? It’s only natural that at least a little belly goes with it
I like that. But obesity among American women (esp. black/hispanic American women) is too far.

Hispanic American and Mexician American women are the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women. The thing is that you only notice the attractive ones. For example, you see 50 latinas. 46 are fat pigs, 1 is a bald midget, 2 are average and 1 is attractive, and you notice the 3 average/attractive ones, but ignore the ugly ones.

This is roughly how the average latina American and Mexican (from Mexico) looks like. Slightly obese and short

Last edited:
I like that. But obesity among American women (esp. black/hispanic American women) is too far.

Hispanic American and Mexician American women are the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women. The thing is that you only notice the attractive ones. For example, you see 50 latinas. 46 are fat pigs, 1 is a bald midget, 2 are average and 1 is attractive, and you notice the 3 average/attractive ones, but ignore the ugly ones.

This is roughly how the average latina American and Mexican (from Mexico) looks like. Slightly obese and short
View attachment 1266828

View attachment 1266830
Still hot

Still hot
Fuck off you filthy , fat acceptance retarded, simp.

They are the ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth. Even women on the streets of India and Bangladesh mog those sub human pigs.

Last edited: