Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are job interviews a thing?

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
Who was the fucking asshole that decided to make job interviews a thing? I can’t stand them, I hate the questions they ask during them. I have a degree in business development, I graduated 6 years ago and whilst everyone I went to college with have good careers, I can’t even get a measly low end office job because they all insist on interviewing candidates. I think jobs should hire people based on their resume alone. What does an interview actually prove? Hire me based on my resume and the qualifications listed on the resume. If you want proof that I really have those qualifications, I’ll then show you the qualifications without having to sit through an interview. Why are interviews the norm? I’m 100% certain that a lot of companies have missed out on hiring someone that would have been great for the job and would have done very well just because they weren’t great and interviews and instead they hired someone horrible for the job because they were a good bullshitter. It probably happens more often too. Since graduating from college I’ve only ever done warehouse jobs that didn’t require me to sit through an interview. The problem is these jobs treat you like shit because you’re easily replaceable, they underpay you for what you actually do for them and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should be in a better job. I’ve recently left one of those warehouse jobs and decided to try again to get an office job. Nothing amazing just something basic and they all want to fucking interview me. I have interviews scheduled for next week which I’m going to cancel on Monday. I guess I’m destined to mooch of off my parents for the rest of my life. What makes it worse is most of these interviews are held by foids. If I can’t convince a foid to fuck me, how the fuck am I meant to convince one to give me a job. Interviews are bullshit, I’m definitely not for this world and society. I hope Putin starts a nuclear war that ends this shitty world

not reading novels

So normies can filter out non-NT's :feelsohgod: :lasereyes:

I'm sorry to say, but lookism plays a huge role in the hiring process. If you look older than 45, you won't get a marketing/ retail job in California. I get hired, because I am young - and businesses like hiring young people so that they can mold them. The foid who interviewed me for the current day job that I have - quit a few months after I was hired. I felt weird, like "she just hired me because she liked the way I interviewed - she obviously hated working for the company". So yes - it is a shallow popularity contest.

My eyes hurts... FFS.

NT is cope
It's not. Nobody wants to deal with socially retarded spergs who can't talk to people and don't know what to do in social situations. OP is probably autistic and that's why he keeps bombing interviews.

Autism also affects your looks. It clusters together with certain facial features like wide set eyes. Autists look weird and act weird. I suspect a large number, maybe even the majority of cases of inceldom, are caused by autism. It affects both looks and social functioning, and there have been studies showing that only about 5% of autistic males have any success with dating. Autistic males also have high unemployment.

Last edited:
It's not. Nobody wants to deal with socially retarded spergs who can't talk to people and don't know what to do in social situations. OP is probably autistic and that's why he keeps bombing interviews.
get

I dislike interviews as well. I think people do them to test your social ability, and to verify what you wrote on your resume is true.
I always mess up interviews. I often get nervous and start stuttering or talking way too fast.

So they’ll know if you’re NT or not

Interviews are done by HR females who know nothing about the job, they're there to weed out ugly candidates

I hate job interviews fuck them. I still didn't get the job fuck. I want to move out, I hate fucking life, just give me death so I can be at peace.

can't stand tech interviews, it's like 5 different fucking interviews doing the exact same thing

What does an interview actually prove?
It proves you're woke and NT. Or not. I agree with this post, I've also been struggling to get through interviews to get hired in my field. Fuck interviews.

drink beer first

degree in business development
thats not worth anything. thats a meme foid degree

I think jobs should hire people based on their resume alone. What does an interview actually prove?
it proves if you are completely socially unaware or not, which you are obviously based off this sentence alone, hence no job.

I’m 100% certain that a lot of companies have missed out on hiring someone that would have been great for the job and would have done very well just because they weren’t great and interviews
pure and complete delusion. if you cannot pass an interview, you would not have fit the role, would not have performed what they were asking for. Sorry, but if you are a complete social idiot, you will never get invited to do a job that requires working in close communication with others (every "business" job).

Learn a technical skill that requires minimum communication that foids and chads etc dont want to grind to learn.

As a person that is skilled in what he does in university. I have trouble getting a job. I also hate it when it's a panel interview, and they are a lot of foids and their beta simps. Those people insult you in a nasty way and laugh at you. They want me to explain complex programming concepts in a way that my grandma understands them. It's all bullshit. Half the women there are overweight. The best interview I had is with a man for a large security device company. This man looked at my resume while interviewing. Little words were spoken and he just nodded and asked why I left my previous job. He took a look that I have computer science and nodded. Shortly, I was asked to assemble a device. I passed the interview with his helpful guidance on the assembly process. It was one of the better interviews I had. There were no bullshit questions that set me up for failure. Everything is clear. There was no excessive smiling, compared to how foids conduct interviews. It was professional, serious, and clear. I was then asked to tour the lab, and facilities on the same day. However, this job was not a programming job, but just an assembly job.

Because the faggots somehow also want to see what you look like and how you talk....i dont know why that would matter for some jobs but Normies care about that shit.

It's to see if you fit their intersectional criteria. "Show us what you look like and we'll tell you if you fit the job."

You wanna know something even more bullshit than job interviews? A degree in business development

They need to make sure you are good looking and NT. They don't want to give money to ugly guys with autism

drink beer first

thats not worth anything. thats a meme foid degree

it proves if you are completely socially unaware or not, which you are obviously based off this sentence alone, hence no job.

pure and complete delusion. if you cannot pass an interview, you would not have fit the role, would not have performed what they were asking for. Sorry, but if you are a complete social idiot, you will never get invited to do a job that requires working in close communication with others (every "business" job).

Learn a technical skill that requires minimum communication that foids and chads etc dont want to grind to learn.

I’m gonna agree to disagree with everything you said. It’s all BS

true tbh. I cant find a job despite being much better than any of the other candidates. I dont have experience what do they even learn with the job interview? They only do them because they dont want to work with weird people and have awkward interactions. They dont care how good you would do the actual job.

In order to filter out niggers and braindead cucks, you must implement such processes as interviews.

No. I’ll write it how I want to write it. Don’t read it if you don’t want to
If you have this same mindset with writing your resume I think I may have found your issue

As a person that is skilled in what he does in university. I have trouble getting a job. I also hate it when it's a panel interview, and they are a lot of foids and their beta simps. Those people insult you in a nasty way and laugh at you. They want me to explain complex programming concepts in a way that my grandma understands them. It's all bullshit. Half the women there are overweight. The best interview I had is with a man for a large security device company. This man looked at my resume while interviewing. Little words were spoken and he just nodded and asked why I left my previous job. He took a look that I have computer science and nodded. Shortly, I was asked to assemble a device. I passed the interview with his helpful guidance on the assembly process. It was one of the better interviews I had. There were no bullshit questions that set me up for failure. Everything is clear. There was no excessive smiling, compared to how foids conduct interviews. It was professional, serious, and clear. I was then asked to tour the lab, and facilities on the same day. However, this job was not a programming job, but just an assembly job.
Based, that’s how all interviews should be. I failed one recently because I acted too autistic answering their shitty behavioural questions.

Who was the fucking asshole that decided to make job interviews a thing? I can’t stand them, I hate the questions they ask during them. I have a degree in business development, I graduated 6 years ago and whilst everyone I went to college with have good careers, I can’t even get a measly low end office job because they all insist on interviewing candidates. I think jobs should hire people based on their resume alone. What does an interview actually prove? Hire me based on my resume and the qualifications listed on the resume. If you want proof that I really have those qualifications, I’ll then show you the qualifications without having to sit through an interview. Why are interviews the norm? I’m 100% certain that a lot of companies have missed out on hiring someone that would have been great for the job and would have done very well just because they weren’t great and interviews and instead they hired someone horrible for the job because they were a good bullshitter. It probably happens more often too. Since graduating from college I’ve only ever done warehouse jobs that didn’t require me to sit through an interview. The problem is these jobs treat you like shit because you’re easily replaceable, they underpay you for what you actually do for them and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should be in a better job. I’ve recently left one of those warehouse jobs and decided to try again to get an office job. Nothing amazing just something basic and they all want to fucking interview me. I have interviews scheduled for next week which I’m going to cancel on Monday. I guess I’m destined to mooch of off my parents for the rest of my life. What makes it worse is most of these interviews are held by foids. If I can’t convince a foid to fuck me, how the fuck am I meant to convince one to give me a job. Interviews are bullshit, I’m definitely not for this world and society. I hope Putin starts a nuclear war that ends this shitty world
Interviews exist to weed out incels and autistics

Wall of GrAYtexts me

They want to weed out those that are socially awkward.

just google "top 100 interview questions" and bullshit some answers