Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Jews suddenly pushing Kpop in western countries?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
The Jews have been spending decades stereotyping gooks as undesirable incels. Why is there a sudden push for kpop on young white girls and to a lesser extent Korean movies and TV series on netflix. What is the endgame of this?

"""Suddenly""" you little sandnigger, it's been going on for years.

"""Suddenly""" you little sandnigger, it's been going on for years.
Okay and? Are jews trying to push race mixing between White girls and ricecels?

Who the fuck do you think is promoting this crap?
Nigga are you telling me da ebil joos were the ones who introduced South Korean shit to me? I went down that road willingly.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.
That's stupid dude. I started watching Asian horror and thrillers on my own volition. Not because some semitic faggot forced me to. Jfl.

That's stupid dude. I started watching Asian horror and thrillers on my own volition. Not because some semitic faggot forced me to. Jfl.
Yeah and I'm sure people started listening to nigger rap on their own and not because kikes are promoting that shit.

Yeah and I'm sure people started listening to nigger rap on their own and not because kikes are promoting that shit.
That's a different story. Rap and r&b are being actively pushed down our throats. Hollywood has been using it in movie soundtracks since the late 2000s. They are responsible for that. And the media outlets that give out lavishing reviews to these hiphop records and shit.

That's a different story. Rap and r&b are being actively pushed down our throats. Hollywood has been using it in movie soundtracks since the late 2000s. They are responsible for that. And the media outlets that give out lavishing reviews to these hiphop records and shit.
And who the fucking do you think is promoting kpop in the west? It sure as hell ain't Koreans. Nothing in the west goes mainstream without kike approval.

And who the fucking do you think is promoting kpop in the west? It sure as hell ain't Koreans. Nothing in the west goes mainstream without kike approval.
It's word of mouth, and not da evil joos trust me on this. Even Bollywood is popular among non-Indians, is that a joo tactic too? Get real duderino. :soy:

It's word of mouth, and not da evil joos trust me on this. Even Bollywood is popular among non-Indians, is that a joo tactic too? Get real duderino. :soy:
LMAO Bollywood has NOWHERE NEAR the exposure of kpop and Korean media in the west. You've got to be kidding me right?

LMAO Bollywood has NOWHERE NEAR the exposure of kpop and Korean media in the west. You've got to be kidding me right?
Where the fuck did I say "in the west"? Your ethnic IQ is showing again. :feelskek:

Where the fuck did I say "in the west"? Your ethnic IQ is showing again. :feelskek:
The tittle of this thread literally says "Western countries." Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

Can you show some evidence?
I do think it's to push race mixing too

i don’t know man

It started after the gangan style. The k-pop has been there long time. Together with the k-movies, there is also j-pop, it became famous thanks to the internet.

The plan is to breed the ultimate bug niggook. Combining the low IQ of the negro, the autism of the chink and the arrogance of the cumskin into one life form.

Jews ain't pushing shit, its just that rice""""""cels""""""" have too high smv
DATS RITE WE COMING FOR YOUR WHITE WOMEN

Jews ain't pushing shit, its just that rice""""""cels""""""" have too high smv
DATS RITE WE COMING FOR YOUR WHITE WOMEN

oh shit, it’s over.

@pp183 is a hapa he can expand on both sides of this issue

The plan is to breed the ultimate bug niggook. Combining the low IQ of the negro, the autism of the chink and the arrogance of the cumskin into one life form.
:lul:

Okay and? Are jews trying to push race mixing between White girls and ricecels?
cope, white girls are just whores that will throw their vagina at anything that is popular. That is not the Jews fault, that's shitty white parenting.

cope, white girls are just whores that will throw their vagina at anything that is popular. That is not the Jews fault, that's shitty white parenting.

Replace white girls with foids of any race, specify whores as fame whores and replace "That is not the Jews fault, that's shitty white parenting" with "that's how they naturally are" and it's pretty accurate.

kpop is all plastic fakes

the endgame is world domination.
the goyim will listen to kpop while jews will listen to classical music

k-pop is only popular with le quirky internet foids. if you go up to a woman on the street irl and ask her to name a k-pop star she'll blank, pretty good chance she won't even know what k-pop is

k-pop is only popular with le quirky internet foids. if you go up to a woman on the street irl and ask her to name a k-pop star she'll blank, pretty good chance she won't even know what k-pop is
Ask a random woman on the street what the pythagorean theorem is and she won't be able to answer it either. Not surprising.

Ask a random woman on the street what the pythagorean theorem is and she won't be able to answer it either. Not surprising.
sure but they'll probably be able to name at least one rapper

sure but they'll probably be able to name at least one rapper
Cumskin whores want to slurp ghetto black thugs and rappers
Meanwhile the hard working but ugly high inhib black dudes still have no chance, with either white women or black.

race mixing and further feminization of men to be a pretty boy is desirable

I don't like kpoop.