Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are jews afraid of incels?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Most jews are ugly and inbred and their women are evil harpies. Yet the jews are not on our side. Why?

I don't know. do I look like a kike?

Most jews are ugly and inbred and their women are evil harpies. Yet the jews are not on our side. Why?
Because a lot incels are NEET and refuse to wageslave and be good goys

Jews just want themselves in power forever, and it is weird becausd Jews have like no charisma so it should be easy to overthrow them but they have too much money

Most jews probably dont use tinder because they have the money and the social connections to meet women elsewhere. Their may be plenty of jewcels, but their elite is trying to establish a multi racial matriarchy in the west, and so they worry that incels with nothing to loose could become the shock troups of a right wing revolution.

Because they've got shekels and arranged marriages and therefore are immune to this incel shit. And besides they had embraced cuckoldry since the biblical times.

They dictate what must be believed by controlling the media, and we are not docile to their propaganda.
Also, i dont think a single powerful jew knows about our existence, let alone thinking about us as a problem. We are absolutely irrelevant in the great scheme of things, and in any other smaller scheme tbh. This is literally a hidden corner of the internet full of ugly retards.

I think I’m done

Arranged marriage.

I know it fucking sucks. I think it’s cause of the foids are so bad and males soy nature gone crazy. Seriously though I’m ashamed of my race tbh @kikecel
I don't know. do I look like a kike?
Possibly as a Turk tbh buddy boyo. @gymletethnicel do you?

My face isn't profitable, and/or has no value...

There's no marketing to my face!

Because 7 ate 9

>Jews are not on our side

name someone thats on our side

Our observations about reality are not consumer friendly.

I don’t know

They want us alive as cattle they can make money off, if the black pill spreads more men will give up, LDAR or do the bare minimum & that means less money for Shlomo due to frugal lifestyle.

You can financially milk bluepillers & redpillers in different ways but what products can you push to fleece a blackpiller?

Most jews are ugly and inbred and their women are evil harpies.
Yet the jews are not on our side. Why?
What makes you think incels inherently ally together? IncelTears is evidence to the contrary.

I don't think they care about us

They dictate what must be believed by controlling the media, and we are not docile to their propaganda.
Our observations about reality are not consumer friendly.
They want us alive as cattle they can make money off, if the black pill spreads more men will give up, LDAR or do the bare minimum & that means less money for Shlomo due to frugal lifestyle.

You can financially milk bluepillers & redpillers in different ways but what products can you push to fleece a blackpiller?

Also, i dont think a single powerful jew knows about our existence, let alone thinking about us as a problem. We are absolutely irrelevant in the great scheme of things, and in any other smaller scheme tbh. This is literally a hidden corner of the internet full of ugly retards.
high iq

Where did you get that idea?

i dont think a single powerful jew knows about our existence, let alone thinking about us as a problem.
False, they know everything. In fact they created us themselves, or at least were aware that we would be created. They plan to use us for some kike shit.

Heres an observation you guys might find interesting:

In Europe, Jews are seen as the foreign racial "other" and get discriminated against. The racism in Europe is directed at Jews but East Asians are viewed as cultured and equals to Europeans. And East Asians indeed don't do anywhere near as bad with European women as they do with American women.

In America, Jews are seen as "Caucasian" and the heat is taken off of them by the founding White Anglos. The foreign racial others have always been Blacks/Native Americans/Chinese/Japanese/Mexicans/Hindus, etc... Jews are not discriminated against in America anywhere near as in Europe. They hold more power and influence in America as opposed to Europe (whereas they "learned" their lesson if you will in Europe). Asian men do very poorly with American women because the heat is on Asian men for being the racial other. Both Anglo and Jewish men strongly dislike and fear Asian men (Yellow Peril).

I think Europeans and East Asians alike are on the same boat. Jews hate these two groups the most because they are competition that they do not control. Whereas Jews don't hate the Anglo nations because they are totally cucked and dominated by Jews. Basically Anglos are the underlings of Jews and act as a protectorate FOR Jews. All at the expense of the world. No doubt about it that the Anglo-Jewish world order caused and is imposing mass inceldom on ALL OF US.

Last edited:
Jews in the flesh. They have preserved the old Semitic type to a more marked degree than the European Jews.

Too many muslims and ethics in incel communitys.
Zionism brainwashes them into believing incels are jihadists.