Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are Indian girls so ugly?

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Black women are uglier, very disgusting, and look like monkeys, but that's a given. Still though, Indian women are extremely ugly and the only ones who are nearly as bad as black women. Why? I genuinely gag when I see a lot of them, they look like shit. I feel bad for mainland currycels having to live around them.

because they do

its over for indiancels

Nice race bait thread.
Even Indian women will reject a loser like you OP, so no need to make threads like that.

climate, luck. abo nigger DNA.

Black women are uglier, very disgusting, and look like monkeys, but that's a given. Still though, Indian women are extremely ugly and the only ones who are nearly as bad as black women. Why? I genuinely gag when I see a lot of them, they look like shit. I feel bad for mainland currycels having to live around them.
also extreme sexual selection in curryland never applied to either men or women. Whites had extreme sexual selection on both men and women due to the climate. Lucky niggas.

100 years ago, even the ugliest stinkiest midget poorfag sack of shit pajeet and Priya whore could have a dozen kids

A lot are but a lot are also very good looking. Although I have an Indian girl fetish

Cope, attractive curry foids exist
99.9% of curry women are trash. I am curry, have been to curry land. have seen more curry women in my life than most here. And in the end very few are good

I would take whatever I am provided with but I am provided with nothing

99.9% of curry women are trash. I am curry, have been to curry land. have seen more curry women in my life than most here. And in the end very few are good
Nah I disagree. I believe that nri are attractive cause better diet and environment so that why they become hot here while India is a shithole that makes people ugly

Nah I disagree. I believe that nri are attractive cause better diet and environment so that why they become hot here while India is a shithole that makes people ugly
most nri curry women are still ugly imo even if superior to the homeland ones

100 years ago, even the ugliest stinkiest midget poorfag sack of shit pajeet and Priya whore could have a dozen kids
This. Arranged marriage was a huge factor in how curries became the subhumans we are today

Damn That's Brutal Af , Are They Like In The Area Of Sheboon Tier Of Utter Ugliness ?

better than having your counterpart being a bigger though :feelsthink:

it’s over

better than having your counterpart being a bigger though :feelsthink:

it’s over
Curries Aren't Much Better Than Sheboons But Yeah Sheboons Are Still Uglier

I remember seeing a very impressive portrait of the goddess Sarasvati when I was a child. I was so enamored by the portrait that I used to think curry women were so beautiful. :feelskek:

most nri curry women are still ugly imo even if superior to the homeland ones
Nah I think if they keep in shape they good looking. Like the subreddit nribeauties is coomful subreddit for currycel but also Indian fetish folks

Nah I think if they keep in shape they good looking. Like the subreddit nribeauties is coomful subreddit for currycel but also Indian fetish folks
Oh my god, thank you for the coomfuel:feelsohh::ahegao:.

Damn That's Brutal Af , Are They Like In The Area Of Sheboon Tier Of Utter Ugliness ?
most of them aren't that bad but in some areas yes. They are even uglier than sheboons in some southern Indian partd

outside Aishwarya Rai and a few others. Not a single curry Stacy compares to her white equivalents

most of them aren't that bad but in some areas yes. They are even uglier than sheboons in some southern Indian partd
That Abo DNA , Right ? I Heard They Have A Lot Of It In The South Of Curryland

All curries smell like garbage and they bring their whole families to the west.

That Abo DNA , Right ? I Heard They Have A Lot Of It In The South Of Curryland
yeah maybe 30-50% of some parts of southern curryland have abo tier foids

just browsed it. not a single one gave me an erection. even when the face is good, I hate the brown nipples/pussy. ruins everything. Also another reason I will never do arranged marriage

it's mostly just poor hygiene. They don't shower, shave, and use makeup like westoids do

it's mostly just poor hygiene. They don't shower, shave, and use makeup like westoids do
absolutely not. I have curry foid cousins and relatives here who shower, make up Maxx. control diet etc. But in the end, they are still mogged. race is major key

currycels are also disgusting and smelly so they can blend with each other nicely.

just browsed it. not a single one gave me an erection. even when the face is good, I hate the brown nipples/pussy. ruins everything. Also another reason I will never do arranged marriage
Damn u have high standard. I’m guessing you like the red or pink pussy. Do u like the yellow pushy or is that nasty

Damn u have high standard. I’m guessing you like the red or pink pussy. Do u like the yellow pushy or is that nasty
never remember seeing yellow pussy. but for me overall, pink or nothing imo

The girls on that sub don't even look Indian. They look like super tanned white women or arab women. Over

The girls on that sub don't even look Indian. They look like super tanned white women or arab women. Over
yeah thats why tehy look hot lol. jfl regular curry are ugly af

Unless they are deformed like face eaten by dogs or acid attack,no woman is ugly enough to not be considerated good enough.

Anyway,why are we debating women looks when we can't get any+almost anybody is ok if they would get anyone that is biologically female and alive?

Last edited:
I've never seen a white guy curry foid couple. Only other curries find them attractive.

Unless they are deformed like face eaten by dogs or acid attack,no woman is ugly enough to not be considerated good enough.

Anyway,why are we debating women looks when we can't get any+almost anybody is ok if they would get anyone that is biologically female and alive?
Based I have no standard except they not morbidly obese aka 40 bmi plus or deformed. Other than that anything goes for me and I still can’t get any women.

I won't fuck any foid sub 5 and STD free. idc if makes me volcel technically. My dick can't get hard to trash

I won't fuck any foid sub 5 and STD free. idc if makes me volcel technically. My dick can't get hard to trash
damn maybe its not your fault. kije you could be plus5sexual. its a new sexuality. :worryfeels:

damn maybe its not your fault. kije you could be plus5sexual. its a new sexuality. :worryfeels:
I'd say when I was a lot younger. I could get hard to a few 3-4s but those days are long gone

I'd say when I was a lot younger. I could get hard to a few 3-4s but those days are long gone
yeah i am decently young so as long as she fit I don't care. even if she ugly u could always paper bag doggie honestly

Honestly bro although sheboons a lot the time are ugly south Asian women that I’ve seen are just really ugly. Like holy fuck they are literally sub 3 I’m guessing it’s the australoid admixture. Idk I’ve seen HTB/Stacy tier boons but I’ve at most only seen maybe a MTB/HTB curry foid at best

Honestly bro although sheboons a lot the time are ugly south Asian women that I’ve seen are just really ugly. Like holy fuck they are literally sub 3 I’m guessing it’s the australoid admixture. Idk I’ve seen HTB/Stacy tier boons but I’ve at most only seen maybe a MTB/HTB curry foid at best
Yeah but I sometimes see good lookingh ones. Like in america all black grils are fat af

Yeah but I sometimes see good lookingh ones. Like in america all black grils are fat af
I live in the east coast so there’s more skinny ones here compared to the south for example. But yea and plus a lot of the fat ones are built weird for some reason

I live in the east coast so there’s more skinny ones here compared to the south for example. But yea and plus a lot of the fat ones are built weird for some reason
I live east cost of usa too they are ok but I prefer curry simetimes. cause i am a curry

I live east cost of usa too they are ok but I prefer curry simetimes. cause i am a curry

that’s reasonable you should be attracted to your own race