Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why are increasing numbers of women choosing to be single?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-

You don't have to read it, but basically she claims in the title to choosing singlehood, yet at the same time claims she is bitter and lonely and envious of married women :feelsEhh:

But there I go, living down to the spinster stereotype of envy and bitterness. How is it possible that, despite being raised by a feminist mother and enjoying a life rich with friendships and meaningful employment, I still feel the stigma of that word? Or fear that, even in middle age, I haven’t achieved the status of a true adult woman?

Tfu on "empowered" roasties!!

All 30 year old whores say this, but the truth is revealed in the article... Teehee

For a brief spurt, it even appeared that the single-positivity movement was the latest Hollywood cause, with A-listers such as Rashida Jones, Mindy Kaling and Chelsea Handler going proudly on the record about how they had come to embrace their single lives. Jones and Kaling have since found love; Handler announced on her chatshow last year that she’d changed her mind and really wanted a relationship. And when Emma Watson (also not single) announced to Vogue she was “self-partnered” I found myself suppressing a gag reflex. Give it another 10 years, I wanted to say. Then tell me how empowering it is going to parties/dinner/bed alone.

No commitment from chad

Even some foids who choose to have kids and marry end up miserable in the end anyway, they regret it and wish they would be single and continue riding the cock carousel. Some of them are able to through cheating but they will still have to take care of their own children which some of them don't want to.

You don't have to read it, but basically she claims in the title to choosing singlehood, yet at the same time claims she is bitter and lonely and envious of married women :feelsEhh:

Remember when The Guardian used to feature real news instead of culture wars bullshit?

Single as in not in a committed relationship. They are all fucking chad no string attached

Chad wont commit and they dont want to marry their looksmatch.

Because modern dating is a buyers market for women. They can be picky and only date the hottest top men, but they know damn well when they’re reproductive parts are drying up, they have the beta simps to fall back on as an insurance.

for this women saying they don’t want kids....what they really mean is that “they only want kinds with their dream gigachad”

raised by a feminist mother

thats all that has to be said tbh :feelskek:

Because women don't want to give sub 6's a chance. Then there are short men, ethnics, etc.

Just lol, and then men are afraid to approach because of rape accusations (thanks feminism), on top of that there's the state of society and the rampant narcissism that females have thanks to social media.

Them goddamned motherfucking spinsters can twist me up some yarn, anyday!

Knits me!

They aren't single, they are just part of some Chad's harem

Can't lockdown chad in addition to the large amount of guys out there not meeting her insane requirements.

Because they’d rather have no one than anything less than Chad duh lol — don’t know why anyone would need to read an article like this lmao

Blame the normalization of casual dating and hook-up culture.

Women have infinite dating options. Wall is a myth. Women do not have any reason to settle down. Their lives are carefree.

It's true though, most roasties rather stay single or go lesbo than date a non-Chad.

Chad didn't commit, that's all
full

“Single” means plowing various chads with no strings attached

Why would they settle in a relationship when they can fuck different chads until the end of their life thanks to dating apps?

fucking cum dumpsters expecting comitted chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Too high standards

It’s basic human nature to want to raise your own family, to have purpose
Feminists are coping hard

Also just lol if you think single = celibate

Why would they settle in a relationship when they can fuck different chads until the end of their life thanks to dating apps?

No commitment from chad

Single as in not in a committed relationship. They are all fucking chad no string attached

Chad wont commit and they dont want to marry their looksmatch.

Because women don't want to give sub 6's a chance. Then there are short men, ethnics, etc.

Just lol, and then men are afraid to approach because of rape accusations (thanks feminism), on top of that there's the state of society and the rampant narcissism that females have thanks to social media.

They aren't single, they are just part of some Chad's harem

Can't lockdown chad in addition to the large amount of guys out there not meeting her insane requirements.

It's true though, most roasties rather stay single or go lesbo than date a non-Chad.

Chad didn't commit, that's all
full

“Single” means plowing various chads with no strings attached

WWOCs.. Women WithOut Chads

Its what I see in the real world when I go every time. Stacies with Chads.. and everyone else singles.