Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are humans the only species that make you commit so fucking much just to get sex?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
We have people going to hell and back to get women and this is what women expect as a standard from men you notice other animals in nature don't do this just humans.

Other animals just fuck and move on but humans we have to commit it's why every fucking time you go onto a dating app half the whores are always asking for dates or this other crap it's like why? :feelsseriously:

Sex is a biological positive yet they don't want it most the time unless it's with some 1 that is really good looking.

There are animals who kill each other for a bride though

We've grown to have standards of beauty, just like many other species.
The difference is, we now have so much choice that our standards are getting higher and higher. Paradox of choice, I guess.

animals are always having to do retarded shit to get the pusi

There are animals who kill each other for a bride though
Yes. Males keep fighting each other unless they get neutered and only the strongest, sneakiest or (in the case of birds) clowniest ones get to rape the females.

If in our soyciety there were no anti-violence laws and no surveillance, I wouldn't get laid; I'd just get beaten to a pulp as soon as I stepped outside and accidentally got close enough to a foid for someone to think I want to fuck her.

animals are always having to do retarded shit to get the pusi
View attachment 551214
:feelsclown:

Human Intelligence was the worst thing ever to develope.

Higher IQ + Laws

Humans need more time to develop and mature to adulthood than other species which is why monogamy is essential.
This, most people are still non matured
Not me bro I don’t do that shit like a moron, and fuck people
We have people going to hell and back to get women
Fuck woman I hope they all die

[UWSL]The "conquer the female" is an invention for the beta men, for them to strive, so they can get laid. The Tinder experiments that I have seen have convinced me that the girls are the active ones to get sex with Chad, and they will do whatever they ask ... the beta males playing the buffoon, offering poetry, chocolates, roses and other shit are pathetic .... women want sex with a boy with a chiseled jaw, 6'3, hunter's eyes, athletic body ... they are the ones who chase these types of guys. all the romance shit and "win over the female" was invented to give non-alpha males hope of pussy.[/UWSL]

Because we are a more advanced and sophisticated species :feelsugh: :feelsseriously:

@ThoughtfulCel care to express a counteropinion?

Because we are a more advanced and sophisticated species :feelsugh: :feelsseriously:

@ThoughtfulCel care to express a counteropinion?
More sophisticated, yet are herded and controlled like cattle.

What a cope

as humans intelligence evolved over thousands of years, so did their malice.

the animal incels probably died fighting the chads

yesterday i saw an example of penguincels having a bloody fight for coochie.

Because in nature incel animals just kill the chad animals then steal all the mates and rape them

We've grown to have standards of beauty, just like many other species.
The difference is, we now have so much choice that our standards are getting higher and higher. Paradox of choice, I guess.

Social construct, laws etc. You would just kill the top breeders with your tribe and get your dick into a pussy in GTA with no consequences. I mean there is no morality in the world other than protecting Chad to enjoy his dick in Stacy pussy. The system favors more and more the top 5% breeders other than the general male population. It used to be not this much unfair in the past because polygamy was a sin.

Last edited:
Higher IQ + Laws
Everyone pretty much covered it, but this is the condensed summary.

There's too much social, ethical, cultural, and legal baggage surrounding sex and all of its consequences. For example, having a baby entails custody and guardianship of the child, as well as rights of the child and parental rights, so immediately you have the government sticking its nose in your business. Then there are the social and cultural factors that should be obvious.

Animals will fight each other and sometimes kill their opponent for sex. This is a mog or be mogged world.