Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are humans so evil.

R

righteouscel

-
It seems like we are living in some sort of wicked abomination of a planet we sell each other drugs like coke to create addiction and revenue, Women only caring about looks, People being brutally tortured and murdered everyday I literally can't be in peace without thinking some drug fueled lunatic is gonna do harm to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid and my loneliness is getting to me but I just feel cold and surrounded by evil with memories of me being by myself all my life with no one to talk to or get comfort from.

It seems like we are living in some sort of wicked abomination of a planet we sell each other drugs like coke to create addiction and revenue, Women only caring about looks, People being brutally tortured and murdered everyday I literally can't be in peace without thinking some drug fueled lunatic is gonna do harm to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid and my loneliness is getting to me but I just feel cold and surrounded by evil with memories of me being by myself all my life with no one to talk to or get comfort from.
would you feel better if women actually wanted more ?

Bullies, animalistic predators procreate.

I was just thinking this. This world is pretty cold and empty. Nobody knows what they are doing. We just scam each other. Nobody is good.

Clown. World.

Evil doesn’t exist. Reality is just dark, senseless, and cruel.

There is no such thing as evil or good.

It is only a social construct primates and other mammals have developed through evolution.

I was just thinking this. This world is pretty cold and empty. Nobody knows what they are doing. We just scam each other. Nobody is good.
Shit on Others or get shitted on

There is no such thing as evil or good.

It is only a social construct primates and other mammals have developed through evolution.
There is good and evil. Its not a "social construct". The powers that be have made "good vs evil" a social construct which is why we have so much degenerate and evil behavior right now.

Only about 2 - 8% of the general population is what I would consider, good imo. The rest are evil vultures and that the only reason why there is law and order in the first place, is that all throughout human history, the few good 2 - 8% of the people figured they needed a system to control the rest of the population they deemed as "bad".

Capitalism and the industrial society

Only about 2 - 8% of the general population is what I would consider, good imo. The rest are evil vultures and that the only reason why there is law and order in the first place, is that all throughout human history, the few good 2 - 8% of the people figured they needed a system to control the rest of the population they deemed as "bad".
I only consider ugly people who know that they are in shitty situation good