Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are hot foids in college always in sororities?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Just like how in high school they were all popular girls, now all got girls in college are in sororities

Why?
I noticed the popular kids from my high school would join Greek life

Many Chad dicks

Can't enjoy their superior status with nerdy Beckys. They will just remind them that they should be studying instead of riding the cc.

No sororities in my country

Just like how in high school they were all popular girls, now all got girls in college are in sororities

Why?
i think they feel forced to be a part of it and feel included

It is the pinnacle of the zionist-influenced "college experience". These females, who you call "hot", are naturally very in touch with culture and wish to never stray from the cultural norm. They're finally away from their fathers and mothers, and are free to do as they've been programmed. Sororities give these women free and guiltless access to indecent behavior, alcoholism, indiscriminate sex, drugs, and other general degeneracy that ruins females to the core. In high school, the "elites" were pretty cut and dry, but in college, there's a whole legalistic system for the elites, and that is frats/sororities.

Anyways, you should re-evaluate who is "hot" in your eyes. I personally find females who partake in that life disgusting whores. I described above at what these women end up doing... is that really so "hot"? I don't think so. When I was in college, the most attractive females I knew were in my bible study group. They were feminine, thin, and at least feigned chastity (blessed are the men who get these women!). In my experience, sororities has just as many fat entitled bimbos as "hot" girls, who were only hot for their slim bodies.

Lastly, it supposedly offers networking opportunities which I am unsure if true. I can definitely verify that networking gets you ahead in life (I'm one of the two full time engineers in my whole office who was NOT hired due to nepotism/connections), not skill, so the allure of networking draws people in.

I should end by saying I went to a medium sized state school in Ohio (not Ohio State) and your experiences may be different if you go to a large school or maybe a private school. My university was rather "good" for a university, though that's not saying much.

Frats and sororities offer a lot of networking opportunities for attractive middle class people, usually a couple of rich kids with influential parents in them that people hope they can get jobs from. Completely off limits to working class or ugly people though.
Not sure what class has to do with it. Frats at my college had poor blacks from the hood, ugly soyboys, and poor foreigners. Some of the dudes I'd see at football games with frat flags and shit straight up belong here. I knew a guy who was in a frat that had LoL LAN parties. Very truecel shit brother.

It is the pinnacle of the zionist-influenced "college experience". These females, who you call "hot", are naturally very in touch with culture and wish to never stray from the cultural norm. They're finally away from their fathers and mothers, and are free to do as they've been programmed. Sororities give these women free and guiltless access to indecent behavior, alcoholism, indiscriminate sex, drugs, and other general degeneracy that ruins females to the core. In high school, the "elites" were pretty cut and dry, but in college, there's a whole legalistic system for the elites, and that is frats/sororities.

Anyways, you should re-evaluate who is "hot" in your eyes. I personally find females who partake in that life disgusting whores. I described above at what these women end up doing... is that really so "hot"? I don't think so. When I was in college, the most attractive females I knew were in my bible study group. They were feminine, thin, and at least feigned chastity (blessed are the men who get these women!). In my experience, sororities has just as many fat entitled bimbos as "hot" girls, who were only hot for their slim bodies.

Lastly, it supposedly offers networking opportunities which I am unsure if true. I can definitely verify that networking gets you ahead in life (I'm one of the two full time engineers in my whole office who was NOT hired due to nepotism/connections), not skill, so the allure of networking draws people in.

I should end by saying I went to a medium sized state school in Ohio (not Ohio State) and your experiences may be different if you go to a large school or maybe a private school. My university was rather "good" for a university, though that's not saying much.

Not sure what class has to do with it. Frats at my college had poor blacks from the hood, ugly soyboys, and poor foreigners. Some of the dudes I'd see at football games with frat flags and shit straight up belong here. I knew a guy who was in a frat that had LoL LAN parties. Very truecel shit brother.
Hollywood pumps those movies like cup cakes.
American Pie being one of them.
Total degenerate normie movie, made by ((( rich pockets )))

Hollywood pumps those movies like cup cakes.
American Pie being one of them.
Total degenerate normie movie, made by ((( rich pockets )))
Females are unequipped to decipher propaganda from truth (and men are often too hard headed to believe it). It's all a scheme with Satan as the puppetmaster and the zionists as his favorite marionette. These movies/media seek to destroy women and they have no awareness that they are being deceived. Only really good parenting can protect them.

Females are unequipped to decipher propaganda from truth (and men are often too hard headed to believe it). It's all a scheme with Satan as the puppetmaster and the zionists as his favorite marionette. These movies/media seek to destroy women and they have no awareness that they are being deceived. Only really good parenting can protect them.
Good parenting and away from the big cities, yes.

easiest way to get maximum exposure to the highest caliber of dick available

this means they can work less and fuck more10/10 guys more often

Who's the guy in your avatar lmao?

What are sororities? They sound like something from an American Pie film

Good parenting and away from the big cities, yes.
Yeah my college was in a city, but not a very big one. Farms were no more than 15 minutes from the hood it was in. These girls I knew were from 30 minutes out of the city from like towns of a few thousand people tops. They don't grow on trees, but they were very nice. On average, the rural girls were of higher quality (still many bad apples though!). All the girls I liked also had strong father figures.

Who's the guy in your avatar lmao?
His name is Jerry Messing. He was the dude from the infamous fedora pic seen here:

th

Yeah my college was in a city, but not a very big one. Farms were no more than 15 minutes from the hood it was in. These girls I knew were from 30 minutes out of the city from like towns of a few thousand people tops. They don't grow on trees, but they were very nice. On average, the rural girls were of higher quality (still many bad apples though!). All the girls I liked also had strong father figures.

His name is Jerry Messing. He was the dude from the infamous fedora pic seen here:

th
Something that confuses me: I remember back in 2015/2016, fedoras were extremely stigmatized online (same with neck beards). Why did people online hate it so much back then? The fad seems to be dissolving

Easy access to Chad dick. If they get lucky, might even hit the lotto. My team's QB is dating a former Sorority girl

Just think, her great great grandmother would have been peasant Irish housewife, she wouldn't have thought she would have Ameri-thot as great great granddaughter. My great grandfathers sister has Ameri-thot great granddaughters and she was rural peasant.

Something that confuses me: I remember back in 2015/2016, fedoras were extremely stigmatized online (same with neck beards). Why did people online hate it so much back then? The fad seems to be dissolving
To my understanding, it because they were worn with poor clothes (like the stereotype cargo shorts and a metal t-shirt). Also probably because the stereotype of them being particularly full of themselves/atheists.

I myself do own a fedora and have only worn it a few times, and its always with a suit or an overcoat.

Easy access to Chad dick. If they get lucky, might even hit the lotto. My team's QB is dating a former Sorority girl

Mitch Trubisky? I went to high school near him, and my lab partner in community college played football with him at Mentor (I didn't go to Mentor). Did get to see kareem hunt play in high school though. Think he had like 7 TDs in that game.

To my understanding, it because they were worn with poor clothes (like the stereotype cargo shorts and a metal t-shirt). Also probably because the stereotype of them being particularly full of themselves/atheists.

I myself do own a fedora and have only worn it a few times, and its always with a suit or an overcoat.

Mitch Trubisky? I went to high school near him, and my lab partner in community college played football with him at Mentor (I didn't go to Mentor). Did get to see kareem hunt play in high school though. Think he had like 7 TDs in that game.
It seems like atheists are very widespread online. Online, if you’re religious, you’ll get hassled by atheists. Atheists are loved online and very powerful. Pro-God videos have lots of dislikes on YouTube.

It seems like atheists are very widespread online. Online, if you’re religious, you’ll get hassled by atheists. Atheists are loved online and very powerful. Pro-God videos have lots of dislikes on YouTube.
Satan is the ultimate deceiver, and the king of lies. People feel prideful in their sinful lives.

The message will never be well received. Two of Christ's own twelve denied him (one thankful repented). How can the average person convey the message if most people who saw God as man denied him!?

Women join sororities because they have been shaped by millions of years of evolution to “fit” in. Women must always engage in the dominant social trends because their lizard brain tells them that their survival is contingent upon being socially accepted by Chad and other Stacies. These young girls see that the hottest most accepted girls are all in sororities therefore they try to join as well to not be left behind in loser land.

Often not the case ime tbh. There are a lot of the cookie-cutter hot blondes but a lot of them are chubby or have other bad features like recessed chins etc. in other words their male equivalents are posting here. They just get in because they're rich

Because its a foids best access to chad

Why?
Easy access to chads

Why?
So they dont have to risk living in forms of shared housing with subhumans like ourselves and have the maximum access to chads.

not true.

the hottest girls I see are in the gyms or at bars/frat parties.

Imagine having faggot American culture on your campus with sororities and frats etc jfl

you jelly? frats are guaranteed pussy if you can pass the initiation at top frats
No lol also jfl at thinking we have the chance to enter any of those

Hot foids come in pairs so they can take chad dick faster.

Frats and sororities offer a lot of networking opportunities for attractive middle class people, usually a couple of rich kids with influential parents in them that people hope they can get jobs from. Completely off limits to working class or ugly people though.
Can low tier normies ascend through frats?

Chad worship ngl

That's because alot of incels know about the Chad stereotype and try to emulate Chad with frats and football. Emulate, but they will never be him. Chad can be a total stoner bum and still be cooler.

Last edited:
Fratboy = legalized rapist

Every girl I went to church with had no interest in me, most are married to Chadlites or literal Chads now. I wish at least one of them gave me the time of day, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ the best I can but they'd rather have a lukewarm Christian Chad than a devout Incel husband. Makes me lose all faith in modern society and women in general, I know many will be divorced in a few years and will want church men like me to pick up the pieces and raise their children. I will do my part to help them but I will not be marrying a sexually immoral woman.

Every girl I went to church with had no interest in me, most are married to Chadlites or literal Chads now. I wish at least one of them gave me the time of day, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ the best I can but they'd rather have a lukewarm Christian Chad than a devout Incel husband. Makes me lose all faith in modern society and women in general, I know many will be divorced in a few years and will want church men like me to pick up the pieces and raise their children. I will do my part to help them but I will not be marrying a sexually immoral woman.
Funny enough, my pastor in college said the same thing. He said he had a really nice and homely devout Lutheran woman wanting to marry him, but he chose a prettier catholic girl to marry (who's still nice btw). Even though it's prevalence is somewhat diminished, lookism still plays an important factor even in the most devout of relationships. You and I and him and every female on planet earth prefers a better looking partner.

I noticed the same thing you did. Alot of the christian women I knew in college stayed single, but when they didn't, the men they dragged around were certainly leagues above me. That's not to say they were or weren't good men, but they mogged me 100%. In my post college church, there are very few females, yet the story remains the same: tall, at least average looking men. The young married men at my church are also tall and attractive. The Church gives a medicine to cure things far greater than inceldom, but at the same time offers little cure for inceldom.

Lastly, there is nothing scripturally wrong with celibacy (some argue it is to be praised higher than marriage). You don't have to marry a previously married woman if you don't see to it fit. Also, it is completely unjust to marry an unfaithful woman. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I hope you still go to church even if the female outlook isn't good. It's hard sometimes, but remember there are greater things at play. And in my opinion, the quality of females (both physical and mental) in church is higher on average.

Because greek life means good social life. It's also partly due to fitting in, and certain sororities will have different tiers of women.
Can low tier normies ascend through frats?

Chad worship ngl

That's because alot of incels know about the Chad stereotype and try to emulate Chad with frats and football. Emulate, but they will never be him. Chad can be a total stoner bum and still be cooler.
Normies can ascend if they join the right frat. Depends on the chapter at the school. Some are more Chad-tier than others but still offer great social and networking opportunities.

Last edited:
sororities is one of the dumbest things ever