Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are Hapa men bottom of the barrel compared to rice? Are Hapas supposed to be budget whites?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I live in Thailand and average Hapa men like me are either truecel or are dating noodles two or three points below them. Average ricemen on the other hand are pretty much with their looksmatch.

Probably because you're mixed. And because it shows (I'm assuming, based on what little I have to go on from your post). I'm white American, so I'm a mutt, of a few different European lineages, but you couldn't tell that from looking at me. All you could tell is that nature was cruel elsewhere.

Racial purity is a big thing among a lot of different people, me included, I'll admit. Though I will add the caveat that I'm aware that as an incel, it really has no real impact on me. And in my day to day life, I do treat it that way, I really don't make a big deal of it IRL. But racial purity seems to be even more important in highly nationalistic and/or xenophobic areas. I don't know how nationalist/xenophobic Thai people are on average, but if the percentage is high, that's probably why.

Now, why this doesn't seem to impact Japanese foids very much, I don't know, as Japan itself seems to be very xenophobic (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm just guessing based on past observations, is all, and providing what I know, or rather, suspect. Make of it what you will. Always remember, there are many factors that lead people like us to be incel. As much as many of the people on this forum would like to believe otherwise, it does not boil down to just one or two things. It is a combination of many factors, and not all factors are equal. Nationalism and xenophobia could be two factors in inceldom that could both vary in significance geographically and politically.

Last edited:
Because they all have subhuman fathers. The only men who fuck noodlewhores are bottom of the barrel losers.

Because they all have subhuman fathers. The only men who fuck noodlewhores are bottom of the barrel losers.
tbh
i would rather be a decent looking asian than be the average hapa
most of us hapas get the absolute worst "white" genes
if i was full asian I wouldn't have subhuman white bodyhair
I was also thinking that my european genes are the reason I have gyno despite my full asian uncle being chubbier than me his whole life
my father probably aromatized more

tbh
i would rather be a decent looking asian than be the average hapa
most of us hapas get the absolute worst "white" genes
if i was full asian I wouldn't have subhuman white bodyhair
I was also thinking that my european genes are the reason I have gyno despite my full asian uncle being chubbier than me his whole life
my father probably aromatized more
wow incels.is admitting that whites have to subhuman genes wow

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back