Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are half of IT threads about some incel messaging them?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Why do you do this? Are you so desperate attention even from morbidly obese trannies?

Stop it.

They message themselves. It's a mental illness

i've messaged it foids b4. but just the word "fat". it gives me good laughs for almost no effort

Why do you do this? Are you so desperate attention even from morbidly obese trannies?

Stop it.
Because they actively go after the most absurd shit written by angry teenagers to justify their positions while ignoring all the more challenging material that directly confronts them because they don't have the mental intelligence to respond to well written critiques that contradicts everything they believe in.

When all they post is teenage private texts with their fake outrage while ignoring better well written content what we're witnessing is peak CuckTear.

I'll go over there and sometimes a new written thread of theirs isn't made for at least five days if not more. :feelskek:

Last edited:
IT message posts are so fucking boring
Really, low tier content
Only women with low IQ would have done this as they already send screenshots of cucks that hit to them to their female friends or boyfriend :feelskek:

IT message posts are so fucking boring
Really, low tier content
Only women with low IQ would have done this as they already send screenshots of cucks that hit to them to their female friends or boyfriend :feelskek:
Most of their subscriber base are teenage girls, homosexuals, and bitter uneducated housewives or angry cat ladies.

[Throw in a couple of feminist professors or ex college feminist majors working as a waitress unable to find a job with their useless degree.]
They message themselves. It's a mental illness
I wouldn't be surprised if they did for clickbait.

Last edited:
Also the point of a message is that to only person who receives it read it

No point if you share it with the world they really want attention and show moral highground

that subr is basically this;
layers of irony to come off as superior
portraying this forum as insane on purpose

userbase;
landwhales, incels in denial

Also the point of a message is that to only person who receives it read it

No point if you share it with the world they really want attention and show moral highground
Their angle is all about showing incels as a violent danger to society or possible domestic terrorist threat, they don't seek to understand male incels at all.

Their forum exists to insult, denigrate, and dox only while claiming the moral highground from innocent womanhood playing the victim of patriarchy. That is their only function or utility over there for broader general public consumption.

Last edited:
Because they actively go after the most absurd shit written by angry teenagers to justify their positions while ignoring all the more challenging material that directly confronts them because they don't have the mental intelligence to respond to well written critiques that contradicts everything they believe in.

When all they post is teenage private texts with their fake outrage while ignoring better well written content what we're witnessing is peak CuckTear.
Their main "argument" is superstition. Things like saying that giving off bad "vibes" is worse than being physically ugly. Women can sense misoginy and racism. etc
When in reality people just assume you're a desperate sex starved man from your looks and they are always right no matter how much confidence you exibit because they know no women are lining up to date 4/10 and below. Not even the fat and ugly chicks.

Maybe my bad luck with women is the fault of me breaking a set of mirrors some time ago. Or maybe the moon was not in the right place. Or maybe I made a mistake in the ritual sex obtaining dance. I should go ask our local shaman to give me a sex haver amulet or seek another professional to clear my chakras.
But above all this must be the work of karma. I have been a bad boy so the world is punishing me for my bad deeds

Their main "argument" is superstition. Things like saying that giving off bad "vibes" is worse than being physically ugly. Women can sense misoginy and racism. etc
When in reality people just assume you're a desperate sex starved man from your looks and they are always right no matter how much confidence you exibit because they know no women are lining up to date 4/10 and below. Not even the fat and ugly chicks.

Maybe my bad luck with women is the fault of me breaking a set of mirrors some time ago. Or maybe the moon was not in the right place. Or maybe I made a mistake in the ritual sex obtaining dance. I should go ask our local shaman to give me a sex haver amulet or seek another professional to clear my chakras.
But above all this must be the work of karma. I have been a bad boy so the world is punishing me for my bad deeds
Foids are proned to magical forms of thinking with their noses always stuck in self help books and shit putting a positive spin on everything, they're unable to understand or differentiate reality from fantasy. The reason for this is because foids don't have to live in the cruel reality that we men have to, the entire world is a magical loving place when you have a vagina between your legs. :feelskek::feelsEhh:

They're simply mentally incapable of understanding a cruel unforgiving, indifferent, and hostile world full of miserable suffering because they've been largely shielded from all of that their entire lives. [Men on the other hand not so much, we men reside in all of that everyday by force.]

Last edited:
They write them themselves, that sub is 95% fake

reminder;
During his early days on Reddit, BrazilianSigma admitted to being a 30 year old NEET who has depression and chose to stay alive by seeking medical and professional help. He also said in a response to a question to finding a relationship that he also is looking for such advice, implying he is incel. A couple of the comments appear to have been deleted by him but it was posted in this thread.

BrazilianSigma says he was born in 1988 and is 6 foot 2 inches, but he claimed to be currently NEET in his early days on reddit and implied he was involuntarily celibate. He also has depression. It is possible that he hates on incels to feel better about himself, which makes him an incel in denial.

it's realistic to assume that he was deep into the manosphere community.
no socially adjusted, reasonable, decent human being would call himself ,,sigma".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back