Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are gooks such hard-working worker bees

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
They are the perfect globohomo insects. Don't forget they were the first who started living in pods - voluntarily.

They work themselves to death for their company and eat disgusting goyslop on the train or even sleep on the train LOL.

They are the ultimate NPCs.

Capsule-Hotel-Tokyo-Japon.jpg

Why are they such perfect golem cattle

Last edited:
Indoctrination and the way they were raised by their (((boomer))) parents. They also have extremely huge suicide rates and most of them have to do with failing some shitty final exam or not getting good enough result.

Cute Japanese gf who lives in pod when?

Confucian culture I guess.

Mexicans work harder cope

thats all they know in their society, work until you drop down dead

It's in their nature I suppose.

Their economies wouldn't be able to compete with the West if they didn't work hard.
When they would be no longer considered a first world. So this may be a prestige thing.
I'm of course talking about Japan, South Korea and Taiwan not about some Laos or Thailand where maybe they don't work that hard.

They traded their ability to produce testosterone just for some more IQ points.

They are ahead of everyone in the world in terms of sociology. Japan must be seen like a capsule in the future. What happens sociologically in Japan, on any social issue unrelated to security, will eventually happen in the Western world.

Their societies are extremely homogenous and cohesive, which is the exact opposite of most modern western countries.

East-asians are more collectivistic, so they end up creating great societies but they are also extremely sheeplelike. The social norms in there are very strict

They are the perfect globohomo insects. Don't forget they were the first who started living in pods - voluntarily.

They work themselves to death for their company and eat disgusting goyslop on the train or even sleep on the train LOL.

They are the ultimate NPCs.

Capsule-Hotel-Tokyo-Japon.jpg

View attachment 987478

Why are they such perfect golem cattle
Truly insect people

fucking this why I hate Asians the most collectivistic hive mind Borg disgusting rice eating bug eating race id give everything to destroy Asia in nuclear fire I’d pay my life saving for it to happen

They aren't Asians.

I worked with chinks at two companies and they goof at times. Much easier to start friendship with them as many are natural-born Inkwel.

Sadly, I live far away from chinks now. Being surrounded by god-fearing cuckservative Trumptards is not easy.

Very impressive

They are ahead of everyone in the world in terms of sociology. Japan must be seen like a capsule in the future. What happens sociologically in Japan, on any social issue unrelated to security, will eventually happen in the Western world.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

East-asians are more collectivistic, so they end up creating great societies but they are also extremely sheeplelike. The social norms in there are very strict
Fuck gooks plz we need to launch ICBM at Asia and India now!

I worked with chinks at two companies and they goof at times. Much easier to start friendship with them as many are natural-born Inkwel.

Sadly, I live far away from chinks now. Being surrounded by god-fearing cuckservative Trumptards is not easy.
I’d pick that 100% over interacting with evil gook any day

Their evolution. They were shaped by nature to be a collectivist bug people over the course of many tens of thousands of years. This lack of individualism can of course be perfectly exploited in the modern globalized world.