Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Germans the Aryans and not the Brits?

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Thing is it was the british who have proven to be the best colonial masters of lesser races proving its their job to govern the non-whites.

It was them who subdued the chinese. It was the Americans, which are somewhat germanic but mostly anglo-saxon, that opened Japan up in the 19th century.

It was them and their american offspring that ultimatly defeated the suppoused aryans and witheld against the superior german master race.

So, why are the germans the OGs and not the brits?

I get that anglo-saxon is suppoused to indicate they're mixed with the germanic immigrants who came thee some time ago, but honestly, even if, doesn't history prove that aryans who mixed with the natives that lived on the land that today is germany and the north have created something worse then the aryans that went to the isle?

Neo nazis plz explain.

Thing is it was the british who have proven to be the best colonial masters of lesser races proving its their job to govern the non-whites.

It was them who subdued the chinese. It was the Americans, which are somewhat germanic but mostly anglo-saxon, that opened Japan up in the 19th century.

It was them and their american offspring that ultimatly defeated the suppoused aryans and witheld against the superior german master race.

So, why are the germans the OGs and not the brits?

I get that anglo-saxon is suppoused to indicate they're mixed with the germanic immigrants who came thee some time ago, but honestly, even if, doesn't history prove that aryans who mixed with the natives that lived on the land that today is germany and the north have created something worse then the aryans that went to the isle?

Neo nazis plz explain.
Not a Neo Nazi so i cant explain.

If you remove that thing maybe.

But i support gassing kikes 100%

Anglo-Saxons were considered just as Aryan as the Germans: Hitler greatly respected & admired the Anglos as a seafaring power, and also made note of the clear historical & genetic connections they share.

Any kind of resentment towards them was due to the fact that their government was ran by Jews; not against the actual Anglos as a race themselves.

Not a Neo Nazi so i cant explain.

If you remove that thing maybe.

But i support gassing kikes 100%
Yeah like people assume germans are aryans because hitler gassed jews and they like him for that so they accept everything else, but it doesn't make sense. The british obviously are better.

Yeah like people assume germans are aryans because hitler gassed jews and they like him for that so they accept everything else, but it doesn't make sense. The british obviously are better.
Whilst the Anglos were historically based & very developed, their government & empire became infiltrated by Jews.

As such, the Germans under Hitler were right in challenging the hegemony of the British Empire.

Anglo-Saxons were considered just as Aryan as the Germans: Hitler greatly respected & admired the Anglos as a seafaring power, and also made note of the clear historical & genetic connections they share.

Any kind of resentment towards them was due to the fact that their government was ran by Jews; not against the actual Anglos as a race themselves.
OK but why do germans hold the torch? The fuq did they other then proving they're the worse version?

Anglo-Saxons were considered just as Aryan as the Germans
This. Anglos tend to gatekeep much more about who they consider white. They didn't consider Irish or Italians white for a long time. The Germans' idea of white was better.

Whilst the Anglos were historically based & very developed, their government & empire became infiltrated by Jews.

As such, the Germans under Hitler were right in challenging the hegemony of the British Empire.
That I can get my head wrapped around, that it was institutional not ethnic. Yet, looking at both, the british are a better source for spreading white supremacy then the germans. Wouldn't it do more good to drop germany as a symbol and adopt the UK? Its easier. Far more people know of british history then German history outside the ww2 period.

This. Anglos tend to gatekeep much more about who they consider white. They didn't consider Irish or Italians white for a long time. The Germans' idea of white was better.
The whole "Irish aren't White" or "Italians aren't White" meme/belief or whatever comes from the fact that Britain -and thus early America- was very Protestant & saw any form of Catholicism as a threat to their Protestant values. As such, they claimed that certain groups weren't "White" due to the fact they chose to adhere to a branch of Christianity that is literally 4% different from their own. Even the French in early America were treated poorly since many of them were Catholic.

That I can get my head wrapped around, that it was institutional not ethnic. Yet, looking at both, the british are a better source for spreading white supremacy then the germans.
Not really- Anglo colonies have became very liberal(US, Canada, etc) & become flooded with tons of non-Whites.
Wouldn't it do more good to drop germany as a symbol and adopt the UK? Its easier.
Nah- the Anglo Empire of old represents Liberalism & many other things that have led to the White races decline. Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy are much better countries to use for symbolism.
Far more people know of british history than German history outside the ww2 period.
And that's the thing- most are brainwashed into thinking the Nazis were evil & Allies were the saviors, when in reality the opposite is the case.

OK but why do germans hold the torch? The fuq did they other then proving they're the worse version?
Hitler claimed that all Europeans, but especially the Germanic/Nordic group(Germans, Dutch, Anglo-Saxons, and Scandinavians but he also claimed Italians & French as part of this) were the superior race. Basically, he viewed all Whites as superior but the Germanics were the peak of the White race.

The whole "Irish aren't White" or "Italians aren't White" meme/belief or whatever comes from the fact that Britain -and thus early America- was very Protestant & saw any form of Catholicism as a threat to their Protestant values. As such, they claimed that certain groups weren't "White" due to the fact they chose to adhere to a branch of Christianity that is literally 4% different from their own. Even the French in early America were treated poorly since many of them were Catholic.
True but I've known some old racist Anglo Americans who saw any other kind of white as inferrior, even Scandinavians.

True but I've known some old racist Anglo Americans who saw any other kind of white as inferrior, even Scandinavians.
It’s also because the Scandinavians & Germans who settled in America lived in their own communities, kept their language, etc which made many Anglo-Americans feel as if they were a “fifth column” similar to Irish & Italian Catholics who sought to subvert the Anglo order in America.

I am a good chunk Anglo myself(Saxon & Norman) and admire many things that we created, but Anglos basically did what Jews want and divided the White populace through the whole “x aren’t white” thing

It’s also because the Scandinavians & Germans who settled in America lived in their own communities, kept their language, etc which made many Anglo-Americans feel as if they were a “fifth column” similar to Irish & Italian Catholics who sought to subvert the Anglo order in America.

I am a good chunk Anglo myself(Saxon & Norman) and admire many things that we created, but Anglos basically did what Jews want and divided the White populace through the whole “x aren’t white” thing
I agree.

Some people say that's the only nonmixed european are the irish (celtic types) Look up Benjamin Franklin and who he considered as white. And you will raise your eyebrows.

Some people say that's the only nonmixed european are the irish (celtic types) Look up Benjamin Franklin and who he considered as white. And you will raise your eyebrows.
Irish cluster with many other Celtic groups(Welsh, Scottish, etc) even to the French since a good chunk of French genetic-composition is Celtic.

And Ben Franklins consideration of White is basically how most Anglos were at the time: It was mainly to do with religion & language I believe.

There are no Aryan nations. About 5-7% of Germans are Aryans, and about 1-3% of Englishmen are Aryans. This is why Germans are considered more Aryans than Englishmen.

Nazis loved the Brits and considered them, racially, almost on par with them.

British POWs got treated well in concentration camps.

Brits allowed kikes to launch themselves into global dominance.