Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are friendhavers so bluepilled?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They advice us truly alone men to just find hobbies, unironically go see (((therapy))), and learn muh social skills because we can’t make friends as if other men can’t be lookist and ableist towards other men.
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Friendhaving failed normie fags here live on easy mode and won’t admit it, they exist to only gaslight us trucels because they haven’t swallowed the true Blackpill about genetic determinism. They don’t suffer like us and for them, the only problem in their lives is that can’t fuck their muh oneitis.

Last edited:
I can't deal with normalfags, too infuriating. Maybe it's better to be alone. So used to it now

they haven’t swallowed the true Blackpill about genetic determinism.
I think about how my life is turning out just like my mOm's if I switch names with names from people from my life.

Edit:- I have a friend. I wouldn't say that that's making me Bluepilled.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

There is no making friends for me in this shithole.

your friends are all here bro:feelsaww:

I can't deal with normalfags, too infuriating. Maybe it's better to be alone. So used to it now
Sam here!

I lived in the woods to avoid them!

Only going to town, to do day labor, to buy food.

I remember having friends as a kid. I would just randomly go to their house or they'd come to mine, we'd play vidya, pull pranks on random people, ride our bikes around and explore. I can't even imagine doing that now. Having someone who's not family at my house would freak me out.

They advice us truly alone men to just find hobbies, unironically go see (((therapy))), and learn muh social skills because we can’t make friends as if other men can’t be lookist and ableist towards other men.
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Friendhaving failed normie fags here live on easy mode and won’t admit it, they exist to only gaslight us trucels because they haven’t swallowed the true Blackpill about genetic determinism. They don’t suffer like us and for them, the only problem in their lives is that can’t fuck their muh oneitis.
If I had friends i wouldn't be here