Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Formerly Neutral Nations Now Suddenly Joining NATO?

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
I never heard of Russia having any beef with Finland and Sweden before the Ukraine war, but now they all of a sudden see Russia as a "threat" and now join NATO and hold military drills right across their border. What manipulation are the global Elites doing behind the scenes to make the cucks of these nations antagonize Russia?

yeah what's up with that, i wonder? Has something happened recently?

Russia is defending itself against Globohomo and they dont like that

Russia is defending itself against Globohomo and they dont like that

Putin love Replacement migration too, his stupid war has greatly excacerbated Russia's demographic crisis, but he has no qualms replacing his dead cucks with cannon fodder from Central Asia.

i just want to see everything escalate

Putin love Replacement migration too, his stupid war has greatly excacerbated Russia's demographic crisis, but he has no qualms replacing his dead cucks with cannon fodder from Central Asia.

I think they always wanted to join NATO and used war in Ukraine as a justification.

yeah what's up with that, i wonder? Has something happened recently?
Georgia is in a much more vulnerable position than any European country and still exists but for some reason Russia would want to attack a neutral Sweden.

Difference is that Central Asia was a part of Russian empire and Soviet Union but Sweden didn't even had colonies and still accepts migrants from Africa and Middle East.

For countries such as Sweden accepting non-white non-Christian migrants is a madness.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

he's a soviet man after all, doesn't care about ethnic slavs or their religion, only wants more power & land