Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are foids unable to feel empathy for non attractive men?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
These soulless creatures are only able to have empathy for a man’s suffering and pain if they are tall, attractive, and violent. JFL at these dumb cunts being like “uwu he is just a kid he didn’t do anything wrong have a heart!” To a Tall, good looking white boy that murders a mom and her daughter with his car but believes a 5’5 trucel talking about the discrimination and hatred they are faced with on a daily basis is met with “the world isn’t fair you aren’t entitled or owed anything!” Than why was Cameron Herron owed a second chance after he killed two people? Are you only entitled when you’re short and don’t have a good jawline?

Because they think that our outer ugliness corresponds with inner ugliness.

Foids don't have empathy.

They just know when someone should feel empathic however, they do not feel empathy.

theres nothing in it for them. no social credit score to boost by virtue signalling to ugly men. plus women cant relate to mens dating struggles anyway...

These soulless creatures are only able to have empathy for a man’s suffering and pain if they are tall, attractive, and violent.
Indeed
JFL at these dumb cunts being like “uwu he is just a kid he didn’t do anything wrong have a heart!”
Toilets think with their holes,it doesn't matter to them what a man does if he's good looking,there's tons of examples.
Are you only entitled when you’re short and don’t have a good jawline?
Yes,when you're genetically below scumciety's standards,it doesn't matter how nice of a person you are,you will always be viewed as a pos.

These are basic questions from someone has been here since 2019.

They refuse to acknowledge being shallow. It has to be your fault you're undesirable, in their view.

The clue is in your sig.

They are animals who are not able to think probably but only act out of their animalistic instincts

Attachments

• 1652095178765.jpg
    1652095178765.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 100
These soulless creatures are only able to have empathy for a man’s suffering and pain if they are tall, attractive, and violent. JFL at these dumb cunts being like “uwu he is just a kid he didn’t do anything wrong have a heart!” To a Tall, good looking white boy that murders a mom and her daughter with his car but believes a 5’5 trucel talking about the discrimination and hatred they are faced with on a daily basis is met with “the world isn’t fair you aren’t entitled or owed anything!” Than why was Cameron Herron owed a second chance after he killed two people? Are you only entitled when you’re short and don’t have a good jawline?
Because its all about survival of Chads seed. This is why foids want to free Chads from prison and want subhumans dead, because their seed and genetics have no value for them.

This, maybe its because they have different brains?
1652095178765.jpg

Holy shit that may have been written by a foid by I couldn't have said it better myself. Women r solipsistic af

Holes think only in terms of immediate pleasure.

That is my theory , I think it’s the realest out there:

You have nothing they can extract

You’re not handsome so you can’t be extract for her pleasures of the flesh

You have no money or very little, you can’t be extract for her live lavishly .

Your social status is low , they can’t use it , being associated with you will damaged hers : one of the biggest fear of foids

Shut up GrAYcel :feelsUgh:
That is my theory , I think it’s the realest out there:

You have nothing they can extract

You’re not handsome so you can’t be extract for her pleasures of the flesh

You have no money or very little, you can’t be extract for her live lavishly .

Your social status is low , they can’t use it , being associated with you will damaged hers : one of the biggest fear of foids
Women are animals. They aren´t atracted to ugly/short men for survival purposes.

Does a short man will protect a woman during pregnancy? No.
Does a short man will do the same with his offsrping? No.
Does a short man will survive fighting the top tier men? No.

Is waste of resources and time. Imagine be 9 months, weaker, slower risking your life to be slaught by a top tier men. And even if you manage to survive with your offspring which will be the point if the offsrping won´t survive by himself? :feelsseriously:

This are things that a child of middle school would understand but people in this forum still doing the same questions over and over again. Is no different from the bluepill myth that women are impossible to understand :feelswhat:

Not only are women not sympathetic towards the suffering of unattractive men I honestly believe they enjoy it.

I remember one time a foid almost laughed herself to death when I fell and nearly fucked up my ankle. Another foid (sheboon by the way) would intentionally approach and flirt with socially awkward men just to watch them fumble over their words and humiliate themselves...brutal shit.

Women are animals. They aren´t atracted to ugly/short men for survival purposes.

Does a short man will protect a woman during pregnancy? No.
Does a short man will do the same with his offsrping? No.
Does a short man will survive fighting the top tier men? No.

Is waste of resources and time. Imagine be 9 months, weaker, slower risking your life to be slaught by a top tier men. And even if you manage to survive with your offspring which will be the point if the offsrping won´t survive by himself? :feelsseriously:

This are things that a child of middle school would understand but people in this forum still doing the same questions over and over again. Is no different from the bluepill myth that women are impossible to understand :feelswhat:
This

I think the next stage of this forum would be to define a goal for incel.

A moneymaxxing section
A job section

We’ got like an amount of information on women as big as the library of Alexandria [UWSL] :feelskek:enough[/UWSL]

[UWSL]We’ve got enough it’s over, Chad can do this , i can’t and LDAR[/UWSL]

They hate us because it’s their way of distancing themselves from their looksmatches, since deep down they know that they don’t really deserve to be with chad long term, and need copes.

This

I think the next stage of this forum would be to define a goal for incel.

A moneymaxxing section
A job section

We’ got like an amount of information on women as big as the library of Alexandria [UWSL]:feelskek:enough[/UWSL]

[UWSL]We’ve got enough it’s over, Chad can do this , i can’t and LDAR[/UWSL]
Yeah. In that sense lookmax.org is more useful.

Yeah. In that sense lookmax.org is more useful.
Nah men

Not any of this bullshit about look , some men here even if the improved physically
Will still be below average

Some are fucking tired to compete ,(can not even compete to be accurate) In an area where you are the lowest of the low

Just a section for money and status:feelsohh:

Holy shit that may have been written by a foid by I couldn't have said it better myself. Women r solipsistic af
Never ever did she say that, tho. She was literally a fucking nurse, empathy is kind of their thing (at least they say so).

Because foid instinctively looking for someone with good gene, whether it for friendship or possible mate.
If you have bad gene you get socially rejected because you're not desirable, simple as :blackpill:

theres nothing in it for them. no social credit score to boost by virtue signalling to ugly men. plus women cant relate to mens dating struggles anyway...

Screenshot 20220610 170216

Toilets have only one path here in their dating life, that's the Chad's. Thankfully the King of the Blackpill, Wheat Waffles himself, made this chart and while men are diverse in our lives, all toilets live lives like Gigachad's. They will never be able to relate to our struggles.

I had the stupid idea to tell a toilet friend about my dating struggles and she's obese, acne, balding, basically a dwarf, and has a shit personality, she's socially awkward, and suffers from chronic recurring psychoses... She has slept with literally HUNDREDS of men and she rejects the vast majority of men she encounters with because she loses attraction in a man really quickly.

The Juggernaut Law is law.

because they are animals and they don;t give af about your personality. It's about genes, admit you lost the genetic lottery.

Not only are women not sympathetic towards the suffering of unattractive men I honestly believe they enjoy it.

I remember one time a foid almost laughed herself to death when I fell and nearly fucked up my ankle. Another foid (sheboon by the way) would intentionally approach and flirt with socially awkward men just to watch them fumble over their words and humiliate themselves...brutal shit.
Satanic shitters , AI s Designed to Leech and Stress Man ( nagging etc )

You answered your own question. Females lack souls.

Words on a screen are clearly worse than physical violence.