Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are foids so obsessed with notetaking ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
When it comes to school, I see so many foids obsessing over note taking apps like notion, goodnotes etc. In high school they were already obsessed with colored pencils and color codes and all this useless shit. For what reason do foids fuss over all this superficial crap ?

they need to show they are good goys

Yes foids always had the best kept physical books

To make chad think she is special

Pavlovian conditioning, women love doing what goyciety expects of them and the better they are at it the higher they think of themselves.

Just think back to school of the women with high grades who lacked basic common sense and were retarded beyond pure memorization and regurgitation, that is why women fail in STEM.

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad name

@Luzifer

Yet they'd fail tests lol all that highlighting to get a d

yeah they are fucking stupid morons colored shit wont help you fucking whore

Just think back to school of the women with high grades who lacked basic common sense and were retarded beyond pure memorization and regurgitation, that is why women fail in STEM.
You've just described me. JFL at retards being proud you don't have tidy notes.

(Although just to clarify, my notes after 20 have been a ridiculous mess, and while I was top of the class when I was 15, I was always jealous of girls' ability to use coloured pencils, I never tried it in my life.)

What I mean is that one can be a hateful incel such as myself, yet still love school. I'd have loved it much more if it had been boys-only with whipping gachigasm.